tempgc
09-29 11:52 AM
All EB2 I & C
Any action item we can take from the below snippet ?
I feel if we can open a communication channel with DOS on this, its good for all EB2 and EB2 should reach mid or end of 2006 for EB2 I & C.
How can we work with DOS to make Quarterly Spillover happen.
There have been questions raised regarding the way numbers have been provided to the China and India in the Employment Second preference categories beginning in April. Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states that if total demand for visas in an Employment preference category is insufficient to use all available visa numbers in that category in a calendar quarter, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual per-country limit. (For example: If the second preference annual limit were 40,000, number use by “All Other Countries” were estimated to be only 25,000, and the China/India combined number use based on their per-country limits were 6,000, then there would be 9,000 numbers unused. Those 9,000 numbers could then be made available to China and India applicants without regard to their per-country limits.)
Source :
Visa Bulletin for July 2008 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4252.html)
If we workout a plan for this and make it happen, I am happy. Here are some good points
1. USCIS work load will be streamlined all the FY and avoid huge activity/workload in Sept
10.
2. If economy / job market continues like this, EB3I can see light not to mention the advantage to EB2I.
Any action item we can take from the below snippet ?
I feel if we can open a communication channel with DOS on this, its good for all EB2 and EB2 should reach mid or end of 2006 for EB2 I & C.
How can we work with DOS to make Quarterly Spillover happen.
There have been questions raised regarding the way numbers have been provided to the China and India in the Employment Second preference categories beginning in April. Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states that if total demand for visas in an Employment preference category is insufficient to use all available visa numbers in that category in a calendar quarter, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual per-country limit. (For example: If the second preference annual limit were 40,000, number use by “All Other Countries” were estimated to be only 25,000, and the China/India combined number use based on their per-country limits were 6,000, then there would be 9,000 numbers unused. Those 9,000 numbers could then be made available to China and India applicants without regard to their per-country limits.)
Source :
Visa Bulletin for July 2008 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4252.html)
If we workout a plan for this and make it happen, I am happy. Here are some good points
1. USCIS work load will be streamlined all the FY and avoid huge activity/workload in Sept
10.
2. If economy / job market continues like this, EB3I can see light not to mention the advantage to EB2I.
wallpaper Medium Hairstyles, short hair
pd_recapturing
09-12 09:27 AM
I have a quick question. I am a late July AOS filer. I have not received the RN yet. My H1is expiring in mid Jan 2008. Should I wait for EAD and not file H1 extension ? Please suggest. I need to pay for H1 that I want to avoid but at the same time, do not want to take risk as well.
BharatPremi
05-25 01:23 PM
good joke ..but of late, I wonder if we will have any campaigns in the future or are we resigned to our fate ?
"Jub Lodha Garam Ho Tub hi Hathoda Thokna chahiyee".. following that wisdom, this is not the right time for any large scale immigartion camaign...
"Jub Lodha Garam Ho Tub hi Hathoda Thokna chahiyee".. following that wisdom, this is not the right time for any large scale immigartion camaign...
2011 prom hairstyles for short hair
delhirocks
07-18 04:21 PM
i have read somewhere in this forum that the new EAD fee structure is a one time EAD fee and everytime u renew it, there is no fee associated?? I must have been dreaming then..
No you were not dreaming :) ..but that structure comes into effect after July 31st. Also, petitions filed under June VB (till 08/17) will be under the old fee structure. Thus an annual renewal fee of EAD will be charged.
No you were not dreaming :) ..but that structure comes into effect after July 31st. Also, petitions filed under June VB (till 08/17) will be under the old fee structure. Thus an annual renewal fee of EAD will be charged.
more...
imh1b
02-04 03:42 PM
Youtube is old .....only way is NetFlix streaming......any movie, anytime. Get a Blue Ray with streaming and you are ready to rock! :)
Netflicks cost money. And we are Indians. So tell us what is free.
Netflicks cost money. And we are Indians. So tell us what is free.
wandmaker
10-02 10:39 AM
Bump
more...
wellwishergc
07-10 09:49 PM
thank you logiclife. I really appreciate it!!!
You remain true to your name... Your arguments are logical and rational. We should put your posting on murthy's website or pose this argument in one of her open chat sessions. It wud be interesting to see her response.
edited per ur request wellwishergc,-logiclife
You remain true to your name... Your arguments are logical and rational. We should put your posting on murthy's website or pose this argument in one of her open chat sessions. It wud be interesting to see her response.
edited per ur request wellwishergc,-logiclife
2010 long curly prom hairstyles for

arun397
12-21 07:28 PM
There is no set time for this. It could be from two weeks to 6 months or more. Depends on a judge
Thank you buddy.
Happy Holidays!
Thank you buddy.
Happy Holidays!
more...
lostinbeta
09-16 06:13 PM
Hey idd, its nice to see more people are becoming lost in beta. I was feeling lonely being lost there all by myself...haha:)
I need to find me one of those programs...haha. Although I am sure they are expensive and only available for Magazine companies or something (considering I have only ever seen them in magazines).
I need to find me one of those programs...haha. Although I am sure they are expensive and only available for Magazine companies or something (considering I have only ever seen them in magazines).
hair 2010 Prom Hairstyles for Long
TomTancredo
01-09 03:53 PM
I had an RFE for the ability to pay, PD is sep 2004 , USCIS asked the ability to pay since PD . I have been getting paid more than double the proferred wage since PD so it was easy to prove.
USCIS asked to prove the A2P for all the petitions pending simultaneously and My lawyer handled it very well.
I think NSC routinely asks for the A2P. My lawyers is very conservative he did not even include my w2s while applying 140. His philosophy is dont give any extra info unless otherwise explicitly asked.
USCIS asked to prove the A2P for all the petitions pending simultaneously and My lawyer handled it very well.
I think NSC routinely asks for the A2P. My lawyers is very conservative he did not even include my w2s while applying 140. His philosophy is dont give any extra info unless otherwise explicitly asked.
more...
boreal
01-25 10:06 PM
is the first website for the state of CA (AFAIR). It was started in 1995 or so. There are some negative things associated with CL, but it is a great resource for the general public. An example, in 2004, I had to sell an old car. Using CL, I sold it in a day (within 24 hours). :)
Additionally, dice.com is also a good resource for jobs (temp as well as perm)
I wont touch dice.com with a ten foot pole..unless you want to get calls from hundreds of desi recruiters who work out of their garages and who are willing to act as pimps to sell you out through a chain of hundred more such pimps...err, i mean..desi recruiters.......
Try monster or hotjobs instead....and linkedin is pretty good too...
Additionally, dice.com is also a good resource for jobs (temp as well as perm)
I wont touch dice.com with a ten foot pole..unless you want to get calls from hundreds of desi recruiters who work out of their garages and who are willing to act as pimps to sell you out through a chain of hundred more such pimps...err, i mean..desi recruiters.......
Try monster or hotjobs instead....and linkedin is pretty good too...
hot prom hairstyles for short hair
fixxer
09-20 12:30 PM
Was your new EAD in effect by the time you you went to the DL Office and renewed it or was the old EAD still current?
We just got our DL renewed in PA and had the same problem asking us to wait 3 weeks for a letter in the mail after SAVE verification.
So i went to a different DL office ad spoke to a supervisor, he basically took my EAD went to a internal website(SAVE), input all my EAD
info and viola i got my DL renewed for 2 years(till expiry of EAD), no questions asked.
Try a different dmv office and talk to a supervisor if they ask you to come back later, if the DL officer know how to validate your info you should be good, in most cases DL employees are so ignorant and dont want to take the effort in validating immigrants visa details, they just take your info and pass it to someone who knows how to validate it...Good Luck.
BTW, SAVE is expanded as Secure Alien Verification.
We just got our DL renewed in PA and had the same problem asking us to wait 3 weeks for a letter in the mail after SAVE verification.
So i went to a different DL office ad spoke to a supervisor, he basically took my EAD went to a internal website(SAVE), input all my EAD
info and viola i got my DL renewed for 2 years(till expiry of EAD), no questions asked.
Try a different dmv office and talk to a supervisor if they ask you to come back later, if the DL officer know how to validate your info you should be good, in most cases DL employees are so ignorant and dont want to take the effort in validating immigrants visa details, they just take your info and pass it to someone who knows how to validate it...Good Luck.
BTW, SAVE is expanded as Secure Alien Verification.
more...
house prom long hairstyles 2009.
gc_dream07
07-01 08:03 PM
Somewhere I read that USCIS also expects us to stay with the company at least for one year after receiving the green card if he has not used EAD. If he does not stay, then it can cause trouble during citizen-ship application. I am not very sure and let immigration gurus throw light on this.
Situation:
-----------
Employer asks employee to sign an agreement before filing PERM. Per the agreement, if the employee resigns between the day it is signed and till one year after Green Card (yes, the real green card) is issued, then the employee has to pay back the legal fees incurred by the employer.
Question:
-----------
What is the legal basis for such an agreement? If the employee really resigns during that period and matter goes to the court of law, what might be the possible direction?
Does IV has an stand on such situations?
Thank you. Regards,
Arun
Situation:
-----------
Employer asks employee to sign an agreement before filing PERM. Per the agreement, if the employee resigns between the day it is signed and till one year after Green Card (yes, the real green card) is issued, then the employee has to pay back the legal fees incurred by the employer.
Question:
-----------
What is the legal basis for such an agreement? If the employee really resigns during that period and matter goes to the court of law, what might be the possible direction?
Does IV has an stand on such situations?
Thank you. Regards,
Arun
tattoo wallpaper Prom Hair 2009 – Long prom long hairstyles 2009. long hairstyles
bugsbunny
05-01 12:17 AM
Friends,
I just got a letter from USCIS that my I-140 has been withdrawn and got a NOID. I am seeking advise from people who have been in this situation. Please share your experience.
Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
if you have a copy of your approved I-140 and your new job is "Same or Similar" to your old job you will be fine...you need to talk to an immigration attorney..and reply to USCIS soon or your application may be denied
btw ...Why did you not file AC21?
i am curious
I just got a letter from USCIS that my I-140 has been withdrawn and got a NOID. I am seeking advise from people who have been in this situation. Please share your experience.
Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
if you have a copy of your approved I-140 and your new job is "Same or Similar" to your old job you will be fine...you need to talk to an immigration attorney..and reply to USCIS soon or your application may be denied
btw ...Why did you not file AC21?
i am curious
more...
pictures prom hairstyles for short hair
boogie2007
04-21 02:04 PM
even i got the soft lud upated twice on 04/18/2008 and today 04/21/2008 on my I485 but the status is still pending ?????
dresses Prom Hairstyles 2009 For Short
mchatrvd
09-10 02:14 PM
But Officer has no access to AC21, as it cannot be tied to our 485 file, right?
more...
makeup pictures 2009 prom hairstyles
willwin
07-30 08:00 AM
I doubt that many people will support this thought. So far the CP interview scheduled at US consulates in India does not even cross 100. I doubt that DOS was worried for these 100 people and that's why they set the EB2 India date to 1 June 2006. Its almost proved that unless USCIS act fast, majority of 20K visas that we have estimated ... will go waste.
It could also be that the estimate of 20K is plainly incorrect.
By moving date to 06/01, if DOS could clear all pending applications at CP, I don't see that as a bad move as that also gives USCIS, the flexibility to approve applications randomly.
Are you saying that USCIS has cleared all pending applications until 2004 and reason why DOS has moved the dates to 2006? And if that was true, then come October dates should stay at 2006 if not go back to 2003 or so. Let us wait and watch.
It could also be that the estimate of 20K is plainly incorrect.
By moving date to 06/01, if DOS could clear all pending applications at CP, I don't see that as a bad move as that also gives USCIS, the flexibility to approve applications randomly.
Are you saying that USCIS has cleared all pending applications until 2004 and reason why DOS has moved the dates to 2006? And if that was true, then come October dates should stay at 2006 if not go back to 2003 or so. Let us wait and watch.
girlfriend long hairstyles for prom 2009.
Administrator2
07-25 11:31 AM
Hello Sheila Danzig,
This is regarding your post -
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...tml#post540197
We do not ban anyone unless we have reasons to believe that someone is working to harm our effort.
Also, it is possible that sometimes group of members in the same workplace and they have the same external IP address. In this case, if we ban the IP address of 1 member, it does block others who are in the same network that is configured to use NATing IP configuration. We do not like banning anyone and thats an extreme step which we are forced to under the curcumstances beyond our control.
Its possible that we did not intend to block anyone purposefully, but had to make a hard choice given the circumstances. If you could please share the information about the member who you suspect was banned unfairly, we will do further analysis and will get back to you soon.
Thanks,
Team IV
This is regarding your post -
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...tml#post540197
We do not ban anyone unless we have reasons to believe that someone is working to harm our effort.
Also, it is possible that sometimes group of members in the same workplace and they have the same external IP address. In this case, if we ban the IP address of 1 member, it does block others who are in the same network that is configured to use NATing IP configuration. We do not like banning anyone and thats an extreme step which we are forced to under the curcumstances beyond our control.
Its possible that we did not intend to block anyone purposefully, but had to make a hard choice given the circumstances. If you could please share the information about the member who you suspect was banned unfairly, we will do further analysis and will get back to you soon.
Thanks,
Team IV
hairstyles 2009 prom hairstyles for long
dhesha
07-06 01:45 PM
Yes Mihir is right. I have checked up a few websites - Murthy, Rajeev Khanna, Oh Law firm and that's what they said too.
Does that mean once out I-140 is approved we dont need to worry too much about layoffs, job change etc etc?
Does that mean once out I-140 is approved we dont need to worry too much about layoffs, job change etc etc?
mk26
03-17 02:57 PM
I-140 Approved 2 Years back and received "I-140 Intent to Revoke" last week from USCIS.
In the letter they mention that " In year 2006 I failed to provide Client letter during H1B Visa Interview at US Consulate".
Real fact is I never attended US Consulate for H1B Stamping in 2006 or after.
So, what are the options for me (Appeal/MTR)?
Can I take Fulltime Position with other company in this situation by using my EAD?
what are the sucess rate on my case.
WOW..here is the new story..so they are now after approved cases also.I guess its time to think alternate option(move another country or home country).
In the letter they mention that " In year 2006 I failed to provide Client letter during H1B Visa Interview at US Consulate".
Real fact is I never attended US Consulate for H1B Stamping in 2006 or after.
So, what are the options for me (Appeal/MTR)?
Can I take Fulltime Position with other company in this situation by using my EAD?
what are the sucess rate on my case.
WOW..here is the new story..so they are now after approved cases also.I guess its time to think alternate option(move another country or home country).
redelite
08-11 05:29 PM
Dozing Off.. (how I feel right about now)..
kirupaEdit: Animated images are not allowed! :(
kirupaEdit: Animated images are not allowed! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment