kumarc123
04-02 03:25 PM
I strongly believe, they my use a point system approach like other countries. They talked about point system in the past, I am pretty sure thy might implement that system
What do you all think?
What do you all think?
wallpaper mustang wallpaper,mustang gt
ilikekilo
04-02 10:04 AM
ANyone can answer these q's, I emailed my lawyer and never got a response . is it that complex?
1) I have an approved I140, so Iam assuming that I can renew my H1B for another 3 years, if needed (my current one reaches 6th year in Nov 2009)
2) Can I switch to EAD and then for whatever reason come back to H1B? Is that possible? If so, would that be considered as a new H1B (which falls under the fiscal year cap every year) or will it be considered as an extension of my existing/old H1B? ( I have an approved I140 and Iam at the point of more than 180 days since I applied I-485)
1) I have an approved I140, so Iam assuming that I can renew my H1B for another 3 years, if needed (my current one reaches 6th year in Nov 2009)
2) Can I switch to EAD and then for whatever reason come back to H1B? Is that possible? If so, would that be considered as a new H1B (which falls under the fiscal year cap every year) or will it be considered as an extension of my existing/old H1B? ( I have an approved I140 and Iam at the point of more than 180 days since I applied I-485)
Mayday
04-03 06:21 PM
One can have any number of H1B's but at any given time only one employer can employ you.
...
You can move over to B and then if you are not satisfied, you can move back to A. but remember you can move back to A only if (H1B with A is not expired and H1B with A is not withdrawn)
As of I learned, a person can have multiple H-1 jobs and H-1 visas and work on them concurrently. But at every job they must be working specified amount of time and be paid accordingly.
So employer can have job A for 20 hours per week and job B for 30 hours per week, and legally receive according salaries from both employers. But not with H-1B transfer, but with concurrent filings.
The other my concern is if an employee may come back AFTER working for employer B. As far as I know he can stay (continue working) with employer A even if H-1 transfer is approved, but I am not sure about him being allowed to come back after working for employer B without additional transfer application. Actually I have already found a position, that since employee WORKED for company B he has completed the transfer and now moving to any other job requires another transfer application and 2 paystubs.
...
You can move over to B and then if you are not satisfied, you can move back to A. but remember you can move back to A only if (H1B with A is not expired and H1B with A is not withdrawn)
As of I learned, a person can have multiple H-1 jobs and H-1 visas and work on them concurrently. But at every job they must be working specified amount of time and be paid accordingly.
So employer can have job A for 20 hours per week and job B for 30 hours per week, and legally receive according salaries from both employers. But not with H-1B transfer, but with concurrent filings.
The other my concern is if an employee may come back AFTER working for employer B. As far as I know he can stay (continue working) with employer A even if H-1 transfer is approved, but I am not sure about him being allowed to come back after working for employer B without additional transfer application. Actually I have already found a position, that since employee WORKED for company B he has completed the transfer and now moving to any other job requires another transfer application and 2 paystubs.
2011 Desktop Wallpaper
GCScrewed
06-20 06:26 PM
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5456
"..........but Charlie did offer his speculation that Indian EB3 is going to move very slowly when visa numbers are again available. Curiously, Chinese EB3 could catch up with the rest of the world in the not too distant future, leaving only
Chinese EB2 backlogged......"
-- Ron
I don't think EB2 will be backlogged while EB3 could catch up as I did not seem to find anywhere in historical data to support this predication. EB3 is always in a disadvantage compared with all other categories.
"..........but Charlie did offer his speculation that Indian EB3 is going to move very slowly when visa numbers are again available. Curiously, Chinese EB3 could catch up with the rest of the world in the not too distant future, leaving only
Chinese EB2 backlogged......"
-- Ron
I don't think EB2 will be backlogged while EB3 could catch up as I did not seem to find anywhere in historical data to support this predication. EB3 is always in a disadvantage compared with all other categories.
more...

aj_jadeja
02-15 12:05 PM
http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/dailynews/news/local/13866462.htm?source=rss&channel=dailynews_local
"If we all get together, the undocumented people from all the countries, we'd be stronger, the union would be stronger," Juan said, speaking in Spanish.
isnt this simply amazing ? these illegal migrants can unite and we 500,000 (appox)legal , tax paying workers cant unite.
"If we all get together, the undocumented people from all the countries, we'd be stronger, the union would be stronger," Juan said, speaking in Spanish.
isnt this simply amazing ? these illegal migrants can unite and we 500,000 (appox)legal , tax paying workers cant unite.
desidas
02-06 10:53 AM
1. Is it true the USCIS must issue a NOID before denying a I-485 case?
2. What is the impact on pending GC of revoking an approved I-140 after 180 days of I-485 pending?
2. What is the impact on pending GC of revoking an approved I-140 after 180 days of I-485 pending?
more...
centaur
04-15 09:30 AM
Good suggestion and thought. You never know who is monitoring these public forum.
Smart idea
senthil, no offense, but I feel we should be careful about what we post here in these public forums...there are just too many folks from the other side of the fence in this forum monitoring every post. Just my personal opinion, but I feel if I had to post something negative, it would probably do greater good if I just held it back instead.
Smart idea
senthil, no offense, but I feel we should be careful about what we post here in these public forums...there are just too many folks from the other side of the fence in this forum monitoring every post. Just my personal opinion, but I feel if I had to post something negative, it would probably do greater good if I just held it back instead.
2010 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
mrsr
06-27 10:14 PM
Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
P.O. Box (what is the PO box for I485 petitions)
Lincoln, NE 68508
I guess the above address is if you are using FEDEX or UPS kind of private operators right?
850 S Street
P.O. Box (what is the PO box for I485 petitions)
Lincoln, NE 68508
I guess the above address is if you are using FEDEX or UPS kind of private operators right?
more...
franklin
07-16 07:37 PM
Let's work on a 1-2 page "Rally/Event Organization Handbook" or checklist of sorts to make it easier for others across the country to do such rallies.
While we're at it, throw in a MS Project template as well.... OK, getting ahead of myself, but seriously the handbook/checklist is doable and worth doing, will be appreciate by many long after this thread dies out.
jazz
We are working on it :)
While we're at it, throw in a MS Project template as well.... OK, getting ahead of myself, but seriously the handbook/checklist is doable and worth doing, will be appreciate by many long after this thread dies out.
jazz
We are working on it :)
hair [Download 2010 Mustang Drifts
rosyTown
04-08 03:35 AM
I voted for JinLaw cos I don't believe in voting for "none". Extremely dissapointed with the selections. How could you leave out pieces like "Kat Beach" for pieces like "Bruce by Bruce". Epic fail on behalf of the judges. Some of this bile is just cringeworthy.:doh:
more...
piyu7444
04-23 04:18 PM
My younger brother has a visa interview next week at Delhi consulate.
Some facts
-I am on h1b (came as a student in 2002)
-My Parents are currently in US. This is 3rd trip to US.
-My Sister and Brother in law are GC holder alongwith 1 GC holder kid and 1 USC kid.
-We are expecting :)
I am not sure how these facts will be seen @ visa interview by the officer as he can easily think that my younger brother is a potential immigrant.
There is one big supporting fact and that is my brother has an admit to IIM which he has to join in Jun last week. He just wants to come here for 1 month.
Anyone out here has any suggestion which might help for stamping? DS 156 I have clearly disclosed about my Sister having a GC and parents being here can be asked in interview.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.:confused:
Some facts
-I am on h1b (came as a student in 2002)
-My Parents are currently in US. This is 3rd trip to US.
-My Sister and Brother in law are GC holder alongwith 1 GC holder kid and 1 USC kid.
-We are expecting :)
I am not sure how these facts will be seen @ visa interview by the officer as he can easily think that my younger brother is a potential immigrant.
There is one big supporting fact and that is my brother has an admit to IIM which he has to join in Jun last week. He just wants to come here for 1 month.
Anyone out here has any suggestion which might help for stamping? DS 156 I have clearly disclosed about my Sister having a GC and parents being here can be asked in interview.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.:confused:
hot As the 2010 Mustang is only
Sakthisagar
06-23 08:44 AM
The President may not do any thing for Legal immigrants, except some lip services. because he is concerned about Hispanic votes. apart from CIR he will not move a small finger. if he does ,that will be really a great surprise and relief.
And in an election year CIR is not possible also. and CIR already dead for 2010 as everybody knows, And in the election if Republican party wins then CIR is doomed, till the US economy bounces, our long wait continues.
This President's hands are tied with lot of political blocks.
And in an election year CIR is not possible also. and CIR already dead for 2010 as everybody knows, And in the election if Republican party wins then CIR is doomed, till the US economy bounces, our long wait continues.
This President's hands are tied with lot of political blocks.
more...
house 2010 mustang wallpaper.
psaxena
12-09 04:57 PM
This is totally not possible. Read my signature below:p
You will get GC before 2020.
You will get GC before 2020.
tattoo 2010 ROUSH Barrett-Jackson
chanduv23
07-11 07:40 AM
It looks like they are doing all sorts law breaking just to make sure the July bulletin does not look like a mini amnesty.
This is the truth.
Now, how many laws they broke or are breaking? Every step they take will be unethical because this does not really have to do anything with the agencies, it is coming from the politicians.
I have written about this before - the agencies are prepared to take the shot and trying to make themselves immune to law suits.
Protests will give media attention and lawsuits may do some good, but chances are that these agencies and politicians will do some fire extuinguishing now, but does not mean that they will not flip flop their laws.
The fact that they allow tons of people to cross all porous borders itself shows how much they follow law.
The fact that they wasted visa numbers in past.
In general these agencies make it look as if they are inefficient and slow and no proper coordination, but in reality they are capable of adjujicating 60K visas in 3 weeks.
This issue is not only for us, but highly prevailant in govt organizations. Look at how passport applications are backlogged.
This is the truth.
Now, how many laws they broke or are breaking? Every step they take will be unethical because this does not really have to do anything with the agencies, it is coming from the politicians.
I have written about this before - the agencies are prepared to take the shot and trying to make themselves immune to law suits.
Protests will give media attention and lawsuits may do some good, but chances are that these agencies and politicians will do some fire extuinguishing now, but does not mean that they will not flip flop their laws.
The fact that they allow tons of people to cross all porous borders itself shows how much they follow law.
The fact that they wasted visa numbers in past.
In general these agencies make it look as if they are inefficient and slow and no proper coordination, but in reality they are capable of adjujicating 60K visas in 3 weeks.
This issue is not only for us, but highly prevailant in govt organizations. Look at how passport applications are backlogged.
more...
pictures 2010 Ford Mustang GT Wallpaper

asdeepu
04-12 01:39 PM
Hello all,
This is my first post. I am PhD student majoring in Math..........If this bill passes it will be a boon for all international PhDs. But congressman Flake proposed this in 2008 and it died very soon. I hope it will gain some momentum this time atleast. Is it possible to send a supporting letter from many international PhD students to publicize it?
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-7184
thanking you
Deepak
This is my first post. I am PhD student majoring in Math..........If this bill passes it will be a boon for all international PhDs. But congressman Flake proposed this in 2008 and it died very soon. I hope it will gain some momentum this time atleast. Is it possible to send a supporting letter from many international PhD students to publicize it?
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-7184
thanking you
Deepak
dresses wallpaper of Giugiaro Mustang
anilsal
11-27 09:18 PM
any sensitive strategy information. The best way to do this is to talk to your local state chapter leaders over phone or such. Many of you do not want to join the state chapters but want information on what IV is doing. :)
One of the main reasons to strengthen the state chapters was also to enable frequent passage of information/developments etc from the IV core to the chapters. This is what we do at the chapter meetup(s). Also developments change often that frequent updates cannot be given or become obsolete.
I have talked to the IV leadership and I am assured that they are working diligently behind the scenes on multiple possibilities. Success will be ours. :)
How can we support IV?
- Join your local state chapters. ;)
- Contribute monetarily. If you really want an online forum to track receipts/EAD/AP etc, go to . IV forums is not for receipt tracking.
- Be ready for IV action items which may need swift actions.
- Participate in local law maker meetings.
Jaime, we need you to be active. :)
One of the main reasons to strengthen the state chapters was also to enable frequent passage of information/developments etc from the IV core to the chapters. This is what we do at the chapter meetup(s). Also developments change often that frequent updates cannot be given or become obsolete.
I have talked to the IV leadership and I am assured that they are working diligently behind the scenes on multiple possibilities. Success will be ours. :)
How can we support IV?
- Join your local state chapters. ;)
- Contribute monetarily. If you really want an online forum to track receipts/EAD/AP etc, go to . IV forums is not for receipt tracking.
- Be ready for IV action items which may need swift actions.
- Participate in local law maker meetings.
Jaime, we need you to be active. :)
more...
makeup This wallpaper is
gcgamble
07-20 10:49 AM
any one please respond
girlfriend ford mustang wallpapers.
lordoftherings
07-12 02:26 PM
This was posted on monday, 10th July.
AILA is indeed proceeding ahead with the lawsuit and there will be two classes it seems. Class-1) directly injured class - those who filed and were denied.
2)indirectly injured - those who did not file.
The verdict may be different for each class and all depends upon the judge.
http://www.murthy.com/ailf_lawsuit.html
lotr
AILA is indeed proceeding ahead with the lawsuit and there will be two classes it seems. Class-1) directly injured class - those who filed and were denied.
2)indirectly injured - those who did not file.
The verdict may be different for each class and all depends upon the judge.
http://www.murthy.com/ailf_lawsuit.html
lotr
hairstyles 2010 MUSTANG WALLPAPER
wandmaker
10-27 10:30 AM
My I-485 was denied while I was in process of filing AC21 and G28. I got a mail from CRIS that My I-485 was denied. I want to file MTR but don't know the reason.
If any you have any experience , then please help. Let me know who gets the I-485 Denial mail ; Both attorney and Client or Just the attorney.
Thanks
Rajani
If you have filed a representation (G28) then it will be your attorney otherwise it will be you - notice should describe the reasons and actions that you can take for the denial.
If any you have any experience , then please help. Let me know who gets the I-485 Denial mail ; Both attorney and Client or Just the attorney.
Thanks
Rajani
If you have filed a representation (G28) then it will be your attorney otherwise it will be you - notice should describe the reasons and actions that you can take for the denial.
vinzak
11-04 10:32 AM
Can you please elaborate on what exactly you mean?
- You already have a GC in hand?
- Your sponsor can't find a job for you?
- Why would they revoke your 140 AFTER you have your GC already?
- You already have a GC in hand?
- Your sponsor can't find a job for you?
- Why would they revoke your 140 AFTER you have your GC already?
tikka
05-23 09:34 PM
Please send the web fax! It is very easy and will take less than a minute.
Thank You
Thank You

No comments:
Post a Comment