roseball
04-03 12:15 PM
Can you appeal and based on the appeal you can file for 7th year extn ?
-Amali
When there are suitable candidates available to do the job, whats the point in filing an appeal. There will be no option to appeal in such cases. The only option is to file a new PERM asap and capture all the days spent outside the country while on H1 by filing an extension to recapture those days. If your employer is flexible, you can work out a deal to work from outside US and come back after your I-140 is approved by filing 3 yr H1 extension and re-entering after getting it stamped.
-Amali
When there are suitable candidates available to do the job, whats the point in filing an appeal. There will be no option to appeal in such cases. The only option is to file a new PERM asap and capture all the days spent outside the country while on H1 by filing an extension to recapture those days. If your employer is flexible, you can work out a deal to work from outside US and come back after your I-140 is approved by filing 3 yr H1 extension and re-entering after getting it stamped.
wallpaper free irthday gift card
ebizash
10-12 02:23 PM
Only for going out of the airport
Thanks Indyanguy!
Thanks Indyanguy!

ski_dude12
01-18 09:32 PM
Check with your employer the status of your I-140. If I-140 is denied then it results in other pending applications like I-485 also being denied.
2011 irthday gift card
pom
09-10 01:15 PM
It does. So if it uses pixels, it can't be done directly with Flash, right? It's only imported.
more...
chanduv23
09-17 12:09 AM
More and more toddlers are now signing up for IV rally - WOW AMAZING THESE TODDLERS AND THEIR PARENTS ARE
ujjvalkoul
08-21 12:01 PM
I dont think it will alleviate teh mess we r already in. Also, just like VISA numbers from other countries get alloted to China/India - H1Bs (unused) will be alloted back to most utilized nations.
more...
Adam
04-15 04:29 PM
See! That's just the kind of forward thinking that is going to get you a lot of friends and probably some fruit baskets.
2010 irthday gift certificate
mirage
12-15 02:58 PM
I think it is a great idea. Go ahead.
two thumbs up!!!!!
two thumbs up!!!!!
more...
txuser
03-05 02:10 PM
atlgc, thanks a lot for the quick and detailed information.
Regarding the skills requirement, I was looking at this link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list) and didn't find 'Software Engineers' in the list.
As regards the other job titles in the NOC list, I thought I'd need an offer for arranged employment to apply in that category.
Please let me know if job titles in the NOC list qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker category without the need for arranged employment.
Thanks again,
Jake
Regarding the skills requirement, I was looking at this link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list) and didn't find 'Software Engineers' in the list.
As regards the other job titles in the NOC list, I thought I'd need an offer for arranged employment to apply in that category.
Please let me know if job titles in the NOC list qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker category without the need for arranged employment.
Thanks again,
Jake
hair irthday gift card
howzatt
11-07 01:09 PM
I don't think so. We got our FP appointment on the 20th but we already have our EAD two weeks ago.
What's your receipt date?
08/13/07.
Was your FP appointment a "Code 3"? I managed to get a infopass appointment on Nov 14th(more than 90 days from receipt date) just to be on the safe side. Lets see what happens.
What's your receipt date?
08/13/07.
Was your FP appointment a "Code 3"? I managed to get a infopass appointment on Nov 14th(more than 90 days from receipt date) just to be on the safe side. Lets see what happens.
more...
Hey Ram GC
04-24 05:45 PM
2)The processing times says that they are processing cases as of July11 , 2007 but they have cases with RD 2003,2004 so a RD of june 2007 doesn't mean much older case
They should also consider that a person whose PD is 2001 stuck since 3 yrs. waiting to apply 485, applied in June also get priority.
For EX; My 140 was approved in Jul 05, that time eb3 was U a Big U. EVERYDAY, EVERYMONTH, waiting / expecting to file 485, finally I could apply in Jun 07, when my PD became current, I like others suffer a lot, 3 yrs. i had been waiting for the moment to file for 485.
its like one who filed in 2005, still waiting, still suffering, and Me like others who did not file, but suffered, still suffering...
I am looking forward for magic mail, God knows when I will get that.
They should also consider that a person whose PD is 2001 stuck since 3 yrs. waiting to apply 485, applied in June also get priority.
For EX; My 140 was approved in Jul 05, that time eb3 was U a Big U. EVERYDAY, EVERYMONTH, waiting / expecting to file 485, finally I could apply in Jun 07, when my PD became current, I like others suffer a lot, 3 yrs. i had been waiting for the moment to file for 485.
its like one who filed in 2005, still waiting, still suffering, and Me like others who did not file, but suffered, still suffering...
I am looking forward for magic mail, God knows when I will get that.
hot More free irthday gift card
abh
08-19 11:10 AM
We are NSC-CSC-NSC Transfer case. Got Soft LUD on 485 applications for self and husband (self primary). Applied for Husbdan's Electronic EAD renewal. He finished his Finger printing last week at local ASC. Had Soft LUD on his EAD application ame day.
But today we got soft LUD on both our cases. Anybody has seen this trend?
But today we got soft LUD on both our cases. Anybody has seen this trend?
more...
house free irthday gift card
optimist
02-07 03:05 PM
I found this tool that provides official Transit Visa requirements. Data is provided by the International Air Transport Association (IATA):
Find Visa Requirements | Visa & Passport Information | Essential Information | Plan & Book | Emirates United States (http://www.emirates.com/us/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/find_visa_requirements/find_visa_requirements.aspx)
(Query results displayed in a pop-up window)
Find Visa Requirements | Visa & Passport Information | Essential Information | Plan & Book | Emirates United States (http://www.emirates.com/us/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/find_visa_requirements/find_visa_requirements.aspx)
(Query results displayed in a pop-up window)
tattoo Happy Birthday gift card
redelite
08-20 05:46 PM
Huh... didn't know it only let you upload 5 MAX :-/...
(1) In honor of an 8 for 8 medalist...
(2) *whistles* "It wasn't me...."
(3) *sigh* (sad)
(4) WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(5) ARRGH!!!!! (anger)
(1) In honor of an 8 for 8 medalist...
(2) *whistles* "It wasn't me...."
(3) *sigh* (sad)
(4) WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(5) ARRGH!!!!! (anger)
more...
pictures irthday gift certificate
cooldude
07-19 12:29 AM
Yes, my lawyer sent it to the exact same address (without the PO box) in June via FedEx and I got the receipt number.
Thanks a lot. I hope it does not delay the processing. When did you send the fedex and when did you receive the receipt.
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot. I hope it does not delay the processing. When did you send the fedex and when did you receive the receipt.
Thanks a lot.
dresses irthday gift card
Refugee_New
12-05 09:45 AM
What was your details.....category and PD?? Your details on your profile seems confusing.
Mine is EB2, India, PD 02/2002. Converted from EB3 to EB2.
Since you are very much interested in my story i'll tell you my GC Journey.
- 6 H1Bs (Since 2000)
- 2 LCs (One RIR in 2002, PERM in 2007)
- 1 45-day letter (in 2005)
- 2 I-140s (1 in 2006, 1 in 2007)
- 1 Layoff (in 2006)
- 1 I-485 (in 2007)
- 1 EB3 to EB2 converstion.
- 2 EADs (2007-08)
- 1 AP (2007)
- 2 Finger prints (2007-08)
- 5 SRs (4 no response, 1 useless response)
- 1 Infopass
- 2 Fax to NSC director with no response
- 2 letters to NSC director with no response
- 5 letters to congressmen and senators
- 1 letter to First Lady
- 1 response from FBI regarding name check.
- 2 Ombudsman enquiry (1 no response, 1 useless response)
- 2 responses from USCIS to congressmen enquiry (promising i'll get something before Oct 2008)
- 2 more followup enquiry to Congressmen (because nothing happend until Nov 1st week)
- 2 more followup response from USCIS (promising some status change before Nov 30th)
- 1 I-485 RFE (just before Nov 30th as they promised)
- Numberous phone calls to NSC
RFE received on 11/24, RFE response recd 12/01
12/04 GC approved.
Mine is EB2, India, PD 02/2002. Converted from EB3 to EB2.
Since you are very much interested in my story i'll tell you my GC Journey.
- 6 H1Bs (Since 2000)
- 2 LCs (One RIR in 2002, PERM in 2007)
- 1 45-day letter (in 2005)
- 2 I-140s (1 in 2006, 1 in 2007)
- 1 Layoff (in 2006)
- 1 I-485 (in 2007)
- 1 EB3 to EB2 converstion.
- 2 EADs (2007-08)
- 1 AP (2007)
- 2 Finger prints (2007-08)
- 5 SRs (4 no response, 1 useless response)
- 1 Infopass
- 2 Fax to NSC director with no response
- 2 letters to NSC director with no response
- 5 letters to congressmen and senators
- 1 letter to First Lady
- 1 response from FBI regarding name check.
- 2 Ombudsman enquiry (1 no response, 1 useless response)
- 2 responses from USCIS to congressmen enquiry (promising i'll get something before Oct 2008)
- 2 more followup enquiry to Congressmen (because nothing happend until Nov 1st week)
- 2 more followup response from USCIS (promising some status change before Nov 30th)
- 1 I-485 RFE (just before Nov 30th as they promised)
- Numberous phone calls to NSC
RFE received on 11/24, RFE response recd 12/01
12/04 GC approved.
more...
makeup free irthday gift certificate
claudia255
09-21 06:10 PM
This will not be found out until next week since the DREAM Act has not been voted on yet.However, IV Core might know more about it.
girlfriend irthday gift certificate
InTheMoment
02-15 03:03 PM
Yes, this has happened to me too, but I don't understand what the big issue about it is ?
USCIS can transfer our cases wherever they want to, even to a hypothetical new center in Rocky Mountains to streamline their process!
As long as you are notified and when the time comes the case is going to get adjudicated by someone, what is the big confusion about ? Unless you know cases sent to a particular center are usually directed to the shredder !
USCIS can transfer our cases wherever they want to, even to a hypothetical new center in Rocky Mountains to streamline their process!
As long as you are notified and when the time comes the case is going to get adjudicated by someone, what is the big confusion about ? Unless you know cases sent to a particular center are usually directed to the shredder !
hairstyles irthday gift certificate
immi_2006
03-04 09:22 AM
Hi immi_2006,
Thanks for reply, If you dont mind can you give us more details on how the interview went, like what did VO ask in H4 interview and Trivalley interview.It will be very helpful for all in similar situation.am planning to go for stamping too.
Thanks
My SIL had the same complicated case and had the ditto experience as mentioned by indigo10 at Hyderbad consulate
Thanks for reply, If you dont mind can you give us more details on how the interview went, like what did VO ask in H4 interview and Trivalley interview.It will be very helpful for all in similar situation.am planning to go for stamping too.
Thanks
My SIL had the same complicated case and had the ditto experience as mentioned by indigo10 at Hyderbad consulate
braindrain
05-25 04:18 AM
good joke ..but of late, I wonder if we will have any campaigns in the future or are we resigned to our fate ?
This is certainly not a joke based on my experience.
I travelled to India on May 1st and had to attend for H1B VISA renewal at Chennai consulate on May 4th. I did not have enough time to take any print outs in India and so decided to get all the documents printed and be ready to go to the embassy when I land in India. With all the rumors and embassies requesting more documentation, I started colecting all the documents for the last 9 yrs I have been in in the US and they weighed total of 5 lbs all together and since I was carrying them as part of the carry-on, the total weight exceeded the limits and had to request/explain about the US VISA documentation to the guy at the couter and he was knowledgable enough to understand the situation and allowed the documents.
When I went to the Chennai consulate, it took a while for me to get the security cleared, since they take out all of your documents w/o any commonsense and consideration for all the effort you put into organizing your documents. My advice to people going to Chennai consulate is not to waste time organizing your documents. You can do them when you are past the security. Once the secuirty was cleared, the interview process was smooth and the VISA was issued. Not a single document I carried was asked except for I-797, I-129 and LCA and the interview was for less an a minute.
I will be travelling back on May30th through JFK and again with 5 lbs on documents, sorry its 5.01 lbs since I have my new US VISA in my passport now :). Hope everything goes well at the POE.
This is certainly not a joke based on my experience.
I travelled to India on May 1st and had to attend for H1B VISA renewal at Chennai consulate on May 4th. I did not have enough time to take any print outs in India and so decided to get all the documents printed and be ready to go to the embassy when I land in India. With all the rumors and embassies requesting more documentation, I started colecting all the documents for the last 9 yrs I have been in in the US and they weighed total of 5 lbs all together and since I was carrying them as part of the carry-on, the total weight exceeded the limits and had to request/explain about the US VISA documentation to the guy at the couter and he was knowledgable enough to understand the situation and allowed the documents.
When I went to the Chennai consulate, it took a while for me to get the security cleared, since they take out all of your documents w/o any commonsense and consideration for all the effort you put into organizing your documents. My advice to people going to Chennai consulate is not to waste time organizing your documents. You can do them when you are past the security. Once the secuirty was cleared, the interview process was smooth and the VISA was issued. Not a single document I carried was asked except for I-797, I-129 and LCA and the interview was for less an a minute.
I will be travelling back on May30th through JFK and again with 5 lbs on documents, sorry its 5.01 lbs since I have my new US VISA in my passport now :). Hope everything goes well at the POE.
BharatPremi
03-25 08:53 AM
I asked the company where I am taking the new offer to give me the occupation codes. The HR dept is not aware of this. Are these codes assigned by Dept of Labor when they created these posts Or we have ot derive these codes based on the job title and description from the site BhartPremi gave ?
Employers would not understand "Codes". What you need to do is as follow:
1) See your SOC/O*NET code - You can see it on your labor approval and
on your I-140 application form which was filled by your sponsor.
2) Go the web site which I have given here and find the job description
3) Cut and Paste the same and save somewhere on your desktop
4) Send the content to your New company HR and tell them to cut and paste
the same in your job offer letter. On top of this content whatever new
employer wants to write in job offer letter let them write that. Try to have
the same "Title" and new "Salary" on the same letter. If title and salary do
not match exactly it would be fine as long as your job description matches.
Employers would not understand "Codes". What you need to do is as follow:
1) See your SOC/O*NET code - You can see it on your labor approval and
on your I-140 application form which was filled by your sponsor.
2) Go the web site which I have given here and find the job description
3) Cut and Paste the same and save somewhere on your desktop
4) Send the content to your New company HR and tell them to cut and paste
the same in your job offer letter. On top of this content whatever new
employer wants to write in job offer letter let them write that. Try to have
the same "Title" and new "Salary" on the same letter. If title and salary do
not match exactly it would be fine as long as your job description matches.

No comments:
Post a Comment