
sanju_dba
08-26 02:50 PM
could you please refer me to that thread? I could not find it.
here it is
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum4-perm-processing/1599001-letter-from-hr-regarding-green-card-sponsoring.html
here it is
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum4-perm-processing/1599001-letter-from-hr-regarding-green-card-sponsoring.html
wallpaper hot Rare Black Wallpapers for
shana04
01-30 08:29 AM
Any suggestions or recommendations friends / Gurus
ameryki
08-15 12:03 PM
I thought Efiled EADs do not need photos sent. Has anyone received EAD after Efiling without sending photos.
if you e filed you should get an appt in the mail for finger printing and photograph.
if you e filed you should get an appt in the mail for finger printing and photograph.
2011 Black Wallpapers
ashkam
01-18 12:59 PM
I dropped out of school for three years while I worked on an H1 and then finished my MS. During that time, I remained enrolled in school by paying the enrollment fee every semester without doing any courses. In my opinion you should have done that so you could show intent of completing your MS in the future. Not to mention always keep all your options open because who knows, they might remove the quota for US-based graduate degrees.
more...
guy03062
09-08 05:23 PM
It took 1 month for me.
Folks,
HOw long it took to get the response email after Service Request is opened ?? I opened one last week. Just wondering -- Thanks!!!!!
Folks,
HOw long it took to get the response email after Service Request is opened ?? I opened one last week. Just wondering -- Thanks!!!!!
paskal
12-16 03:34 PM
zephyrr does make some very good points
how one responds and how dominant the theme of asking about contributions has become, does color opinions with new members
imho when someone asks a question...answer it first! then request participation/contributions etc
how one responds and how dominant the theme of asking about contributions has become, does color opinions with new members
imho when someone asks a question...answer it first! then request participation/contributions etc
more...
waiting4gc02
09-12 09:30 AM
waitin_toolong,
So what you are saying is that I can change jobs based on a H1 tranfer also, but that would need them to sponsor for H1.
However, if I change saying I am authorized to work and don't need any sponsorship, I am basically voiding the existing H1-B by moving to this new job.
EAD, I guess then does not come into play in either of the above mentioned scenarios for me.
Is this right..??
So what you are saying is that I can change jobs based on a H1 tranfer also, but that would need them to sponsor for H1.
However, if I change saying I am authorized to work and don't need any sponsorship, I am basically voiding the existing H1-B by moving to this new job.
EAD, I guess then does not come into play in either of the above mentioned scenarios for me.
Is this right..??
2010 lack wallpaper (86)
a.j.2048
02-09 01:04 PM
OP,
on the outset it might seem that SK needs to be retrogressed but there is a possibility that it does not need to be.
What if all the above 7% cases were approved in the final Q and there were no India/Chinese available to be approved? Can you prove this one way or the other? No you cannot and any one cannot.
DOS is on a slippery slope, if they retrogress SK In final Q, they run the risk of not using up visa numbers as I & C old 485's have NC or other issues. If they do not retrogress it might seem like a injustice to I & C. Ideally, ( I say ideally and not practically) DOS should retrogress SK as there should be demand from old I & C cases after the USCIS/FBI joint effort.
This issue was already discussed here. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20185&highlight=EB-2+current&page=29)
The crab analogy applies here partly. These problems are minute problems compared to the bigger problem of retrogression and lack of required visa numbers. Our focus and effort needs to be on them and not on these issues that are actually offshoots of those bigger issues.
EB-3 was unavailable during July/Aug/Sep 2008. It looks like the DOS was extremely pessimistic in setting dates for EB-3 India/China in June 2008 when EB-3 ROW was moved to Mar 2006 but EB-3 I/C were held to Nov 01/Mar 03. If this happens again this year, more of the EB-3 overflow will go to ROW/Mexico rather than older EB3-I/C cases.
on the outset it might seem that SK needs to be retrogressed but there is a possibility that it does not need to be.
What if all the above 7% cases were approved in the final Q and there were no India/Chinese available to be approved? Can you prove this one way or the other? No you cannot and any one cannot.
DOS is on a slippery slope, if they retrogress SK In final Q, they run the risk of not using up visa numbers as I & C old 485's have NC or other issues. If they do not retrogress it might seem like a injustice to I & C. Ideally, ( I say ideally and not practically) DOS should retrogress SK as there should be demand from old I & C cases after the USCIS/FBI joint effort.
This issue was already discussed here. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20185&highlight=EB-2+current&page=29)
The crab analogy applies here partly. These problems are minute problems compared to the bigger problem of retrogression and lack of required visa numbers. Our focus and effort needs to be on them and not on these issues that are actually offshoots of those bigger issues.
EB-3 was unavailable during July/Aug/Sep 2008. It looks like the DOS was extremely pessimistic in setting dates for EB-3 India/China in June 2008 when EB-3 ROW was moved to Mar 2006 but EB-3 I/C were held to Nov 01/Mar 03. If this happens again this year, more of the EB-3 overflow will go to ROW/Mexico rather than older EB3-I/C cases.
more...
sku123
07-19 10:57 AM
Haha....yes, I found a bride. But, I am now wondering if she would go away with all this mess in place....j/k.
hair Black Wallpapers
ruwanb
12-23 09:40 AM
All.....
Just returning back to thank everyone for the comments. My labor was filed and got approved yesterday. It took less than a month to get it approved. Moving to I-140 stage.
Thanks Again....and good luck.
Just returning back to thank everyone for the comments. My labor was filed and got approved yesterday. It took less than a month to get it approved. Moving to I-140 stage.
Thanks Again....and good luck.
more...
amitjoey
02-19 11:27 AM
That is the cost to the members- (buyers of services- In paypal terminology).
I do not know what the cost is to IV (Which is seller of services- In paypal terminology).
I do not know what the cost is to IV (Which is seller of services- In paypal terminology).
hot BLACK AND ABSTRACT WALLPAPERS
abhijitp
07-09 11:58 AM
I agree, this is important. We must write to this reporter and help him with any inputs he needs for the story.
BTW, if you have a doubt as to whether this is a phony name/ email id (I did have that doubt in the beginning) then pls look at the detailed profile of the reporter who indeed works for Washington Post:
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/articles/xiyun+yang/
BTW, if you have a doubt as to whether this is a phony name/ email id (I did have that doubt in the beginning) then pls look at the detailed profile of the reporter who indeed works for Washington Post:
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/articles/xiyun+yang/
more...
house Dreamcatcher Black Wallpapers
redcard
08-21 06:12 PM
1. To be fair to all, Ask all h1b's to gain 2 - 3 years of US experience, before filing for GC. (2 years of Paystub at the minumum and or tax returns).
If there are pending apps already, at LC or 140 stage, push it on a 2 or 3 year stack and then get the h1b who has applied the GC a preference to start the process. This will ensure the oldest apps gets its merit of preference. Do it across all categories (Eb1, Eb2 , Eb3 )
This is not too much to ask, also senators and companies - business cannot feel bitter.
This will make the system slow down on the new applications, it will not jam the existing Que.
(2) Second Possibility, ask all the new h1 B's who have contributed by way of taxes to US system of an amount of 80,000 USD or higher to be eligible, that way only the cream of strata is not eliminated. For instance if someone earns 125000 then he can submit his app after a year. This will demonstrate the guy is smart and needed here, since companies will not pay 125K for a guy who is not worth.
(3) H1Bs should apply for GC from their home country and processing is to be based in their home country for the first 2 stages. (This will reduce DOL to focus on the 485 strictly, so it will reduce work load)
We need to understand that we are dealing with lawmakers who have a very myopic vision of the whole immigration... for them the difference between legal and illegal immigration is the same that was between 9/11 and Iraq.. as far as they are concerned everything is same... and all roads lead to Nov elections as of now... so lets not get diverted and focus our energy on things like the quota for H1 or eligibility when you can file for GC.. I think the single most important focus should be tp get these lawmakers understand the difference between what is legal immigration and what is illegal immigration,.....if we can get this into their heads things will start moving..the million dollar question is how do we achieve this..
If there are pending apps already, at LC or 140 stage, push it on a 2 or 3 year stack and then get the h1b who has applied the GC a preference to start the process. This will ensure the oldest apps gets its merit of preference. Do it across all categories (Eb1, Eb2 , Eb3 )
This is not too much to ask, also senators and companies - business cannot feel bitter.
This will make the system slow down on the new applications, it will not jam the existing Que.
(2) Second Possibility, ask all the new h1 B's who have contributed by way of taxes to US system of an amount of 80,000 USD or higher to be eligible, that way only the cream of strata is not eliminated. For instance if someone earns 125000 then he can submit his app after a year. This will demonstrate the guy is smart and needed here, since companies will not pay 125K for a guy who is not worth.
(3) H1Bs should apply for GC from their home country and processing is to be based in their home country for the first 2 stages. (This will reduce DOL to focus on the 485 strictly, so it will reduce work load)
We need to understand that we are dealing with lawmakers who have a very myopic vision of the whole immigration... for them the difference between legal and illegal immigration is the same that was between 9/11 and Iraq.. as far as they are concerned everything is same... and all roads lead to Nov elections as of now... so lets not get diverted and focus our energy on things like the quota for H1 or eligibility when you can file for GC.. I think the single most important focus should be tp get these lawmakers understand the difference between what is legal immigration and what is illegal immigration,.....if we can get this into their heads things will start moving..the million dollar question is how do we achieve this..
tattoo Girls in Black Wallpapers
MYGC2008
12-11 02:48 PM
EAD Paper based Filing --> NO FingerPrint
EAD e-File ---> Fingerprint code 2
I-485 --> Fingerprint code 3 for every 15 months till GC is approved
I hope this helps
EAD e-File ---> Fingerprint code 2
I-485 --> Fingerprint code 3 for every 15 months till GC is approved
I hope this helps
more...
pictures Mariposita Black Wallpapers
roseball
04-26 11:06 PM
It seems like your original GC sponsoring employer has withdrawn your approved. I-140 petition. Since you already have a I-485 petition pending based on that approved I-140, USCIS probably sent you an RFE (or NOID) asking for proof of full-time permanent employment in the same or similar field from your current employer and their intent to continue to support your GC application.
Just respond to the RFE with all supporting documents and also show proof of filing AC21, you should be just fine.
Just respond to the RFE with all supporting documents and also show proof of filing AC21, you should be just fine.
dresses Message: Wallpapers Black
raysaikat
07-20 11:34 AM
Who says that spouse's I-485 cannot be filed after the principal applicant's GC is approved. I just checked the latest I-485 instructions document [ http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf ]. Just read the section "Who may file form I-485", section 2A very carefully. It clearly states that the derivative I-485 can be filed anytime after the principal's approval.
The conventional wisdom that the spouse cannot file GC as a dependent after principal's approval is all baloney.
Again, if the OP gets GC _before_ his marriage, then:
(i) the spouse cannot immediately enter US since there is no non-immigrant dependent VISA for the spouse of a GC holder (and she cannot get H4, since after getting GC, he is no longer on H1-B). The spouse would also likely be rejected for tourist VISA because she clearly has a very strong reason to immigrate.
(ii) the OP would be able to petition for green card for his spouse, but the VISA number has to come from the Family-based quota (which for India is backlogged over 5 years).
The conventional wisdom that the spouse cannot file GC as a dependent after principal's approval is all baloney.
Again, if the OP gets GC _before_ his marriage, then:
(i) the spouse cannot immediately enter US since there is no non-immigrant dependent VISA for the spouse of a GC holder (and she cannot get H4, since after getting GC, he is no longer on H1-B). The spouse would also likely be rejected for tourist VISA because she clearly has a very strong reason to immigrate.
(ii) the OP would be able to petition for green card for his spouse, but the VISA number has to come from the Family-based quota (which for India is backlogged over 5 years).
more...
makeup The Black Wallpaper
liveundersun
02-09 04:43 AM
There are lots of I/C EB2 pending 485's with cleared NC, and CIS definitely has enough available I/C cases to approve.
SK really needs to be retrogressed since they have so many EB2, just like India & China.
OP,
on the outset it might seem that SK needs to be retrogressed but there is a possibility that it does not need to be.
What if all the above 7% cases were approved in the final Q and there were no India/Chinese available to be approved? Can you prove this one way or the other? No you cannot and any one cannot.
DOS is on a slippery slope, if they retrogress SK In final Q, they run the risk of not using up visa numbers as I & C old 485's have NC or other issues. If they do not retrogress it might seem like a injustice to I & C. Ideally, ( I say ideally and not practically) DOS should retrogress SK as there should be demand from old I & C cases after the USCIS/FBI joint effort.
This issue was already discussed here. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20185&highlight=EB-2+current&page=29)
The crab analogy applies here partly. These problems are minute problems compared to the bigger problem of retrogression and lack of required visa numbers. Our focus and effort needs to be on them and not on these issues that are actually offshoots of those bigger issues.
SK really needs to be retrogressed since they have so many EB2, just like India & China.
OP,
on the outset it might seem that SK needs to be retrogressed but there is a possibility that it does not need to be.
What if all the above 7% cases were approved in the final Q and there were no India/Chinese available to be approved? Can you prove this one way or the other? No you cannot and any one cannot.
DOS is on a slippery slope, if they retrogress SK In final Q, they run the risk of not using up visa numbers as I & C old 485's have NC or other issues. If they do not retrogress it might seem like a injustice to I & C. Ideally, ( I say ideally and not practically) DOS should retrogress SK as there should be demand from old I & C cases after the USCIS/FBI joint effort.
This issue was already discussed here. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20185&highlight=EB-2+current&page=29)
The crab analogy applies here partly. These problems are minute problems compared to the bigger problem of retrogression and lack of required visa numbers. Our focus and effort needs to be on them and not on these issues that are actually offshoots of those bigger issues.
girlfriend Wallpaper Wallpaper, Black
SoConfused
12-24 04:56 PM
Hello all - This is my first time. Let me tell all of you that IV is an absolutely wonderful effort.
SO I am confused after reading this post - I have filed I140 and I485 in July 07. I140 is not yet approved but 180 days will end in February 08. I have a job offer from another company. They are willing to transfer my H1. But I do not want to do that since I will loose my Priority date. BUT if I understnad correctly if I wait till February, I can get a H1 transfer and still keep my original GC application? All I need to do is send the new employment verification letter and change of lawyers?
Please respond since the new job offer is reaaallly good and I do not want to loose it...
SO I am confused after reading this post - I have filed I140 and I485 in July 07. I140 is not yet approved but 180 days will end in February 08. I have a job offer from another company. They are willing to transfer my H1. But I do not want to do that since I will loose my Priority date. BUT if I understnad correctly if I wait till February, I can get a H1 transfer and still keep my original GC application? All I need to do is send the new employment verification letter and change of lawyers?
Please respond since the new job offer is reaaallly good and I do not want to loose it...
hairstyles Black Wall Wallpapers
gvenkat
04-11 12:26 PM
so it is only for filers after february? :confused:
cfan666666
06-27 10:58 PM
I will send my I-485, I-131 and I-765 to this address:
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
Edit/Delete Message
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
Edit/Delete Message
pappu
11-13 10:34 AM
The first step is to get everyone together. We will form an IV Greencard Holder group and include you. Please volunteer if you can lead this just like we have chapter leaders.

No comments:
Post a Comment