pt326bc
09-28 08:56 AM
Unless you have any status violation (out of status) and criminal history, If 140 is approved, and 6 months passed after 485 filing, and if you and your spouse has EAD, there is absolutly no necesscity to file H1 & H4 extension. It is a waste of money.
However, one has to careful in timly renewing EAD and watchful for FP notices every 15 months.
There are actually some benefits of H1/H4 extension.
For one EAD/AP are only for 1 year, so they need extension too every year (not cheap by the way).
Also for renewal of driver license it is better to have a 3 year approval rather than EAD/AP (more money every year and the hassle of going to DMV).
For physicians the state license in some state is linked to your visa status (like in Washingon state they will give you a license valid only till your H1 expiry). Again more money to be spent every time you renew it.
Not to mention you get a 3 year I 94 you could get by simply going to Canada/Mexico!
Of course there is is the benefit of maintaining an alternative status in case there is a problem with your I 485.
You could still use EAD to work but if there is a problem (and you still have a relationship with the H1 sponsering employer) you could simply exit the country (go to Canada/Mexico) and reenter using valid visa stamp and thus being back in H1/H4 status.
Again just my 2 cents; not a legal opinion.
Regards.
However, one has to careful in timly renewing EAD and watchful for FP notices every 15 months.
There are actually some benefits of H1/H4 extension.
For one EAD/AP are only for 1 year, so they need extension too every year (not cheap by the way).
Also for renewal of driver license it is better to have a 3 year approval rather than EAD/AP (more money every year and the hassle of going to DMV).
For physicians the state license in some state is linked to your visa status (like in Washingon state they will give you a license valid only till your H1 expiry). Again more money to be spent every time you renew it.
Not to mention you get a 3 year I 94 you could get by simply going to Canada/Mexico!
Of course there is is the benefit of maintaining an alternative status in case there is a problem with your I 485.
You could still use EAD to work but if there is a problem (and you still have a relationship with the H1 sponsering employer) you could simply exit the country (go to Canada/Mexico) and reenter using valid visa stamp and thus being back in H1/H4 status.
Again just my 2 cents; not a legal opinion.
Regards.
wallpaper Byakuya Kuchiki wallpaper; yakuya wallpapers. yakuya bleach Wallpapers
pa_arora
01-30 01:12 PM
Even EB3 South Korea got more visas then India, China, UK, Cannda and Mexico. We have a cause where we all can stand together and say put control on SK visas.
I am doing what i can, talk to lawyer-members of AILA, write emails to DOS/CIS/Ombudsman. But Collectively we can do more.
sachug22, Please complete your profile.
Secondly, I would wait till next year numbers to see if they are really giving more visas to SK, or is it the case where they just wanted to use up all the leftover visas at the end of FY to avoid wastage.
I am doing what i can, talk to lawyer-members of AILA, write emails to DOS/CIS/Ombudsman. But Collectively we can do more.
sachug22, Please complete your profile.
Secondly, I would wait till next year numbers to see if they are really giving more visas to SK, or is it the case where they just wanted to use up all the leftover visas at the end of FY to avoid wastage.
buehler
06-03 07:46 PM
Ok, I looked up AC21 and agree with you that the flow back provision is not being deleted. But the flow back provision is only for the current clauses in Immigration and Nationality Act and definitely not valid for the new clause. What that means is that any unused visa number will simply be wasted and not used by anyone while we wait for decades to get our GC. So it is really imperative that IV needs to include this flow back provision in any amendment that it is trying to put in.
P.S - Before another person tells me, let me reiterate that I have been performing on all the action items like sending faxes, money and so on.
P.S - Before another person tells me, let me reiterate that I have been performing on all the action items like sending faxes, money and so on.
2011 Byakuya Rukia Wallpaper Image; yakuya wallpapers. Byakuya+kuchiki+bankai+
pappu
01-23 09:31 PM
H4 can participate in voluntary work, please check uscis website for more information. They can also participate in secondary investment like buying/selling stocks.
H4s can volunteer for IV.
Contact us if you are interested.
H4s can volunteer for IV.
Contact us if you are interested.
more...
kiran24
09-19 06:06 PM
If you e-file EAD renewal ---> you get the finger print appointment.
If you send paper based EAD application ---> you don't get finger print appt.
Please can you explain why an EAD e-filer gets FP notice again?
Thanks
If you send paper based EAD application ---> you don't get finger print appt.
Please can you explain why an EAD e-filer gets FP notice again?
Thanks
kak1978
03-30 11:53 AM
When I got my RFE during 140 stage they have requested 3 different things in one RFE letter. I don't know if the same applies for 485 stage.
more...
Leo07
12-03 01:25 PM
AR-11 is still a good idea...
I guess I dont have to worry now....I checked the mail and the EAD cards were there....posted 11/26...arrived 11.28...
I guess I'll change the address via AR-11 asap.
Thanks again guys
I guess I dont have to worry now....I checked the mail and the EAD cards were there....posted 11/26...arrived 11.28...
I guess I'll change the address via AR-11 asap.
Thanks again guys
2010 Wallpapers Manga Senbonzakura

Sunny175
05-26 05:45 PM
When you already have AP and EAD:
Why do you need to go for H1 stamping?
Is it worth taking the chances of denial?
Why do we need to extend H1b?
What is the main advantage of having both H1b and EAD/AP?
Thanks in advance.
Why do you need to go for H1 stamping?
Is it worth taking the chances of denial?
Why do we need to extend H1b?
What is the main advantage of having both H1b and EAD/AP?
Thanks in advance.
more...
chethu
03-23 08:52 PM
Hello All,
I am in critical situation advice me ASAP.
I came to USA in June 2007 on H4 Visa Status Valid until Sep 2009.
Got H1B approval and my employer filed for change of status I-797 ( H4-H1B).in the month of MARCH 2008. Got SSN in the month of April 2008.
My employer didn't place me in any of the project and not even pay me anything since 1 yr.
Recently my husband got his H1B Transfer and extended until sep 2011.
When my husband applied for his transfer I didn't apply for H4 as I am on H1-B Status.
Now I came to know that I should not live in US more than 1yr with out any Pay stubs .
So I am Planning to go India and get back to H4 visa.
1. So what are the different scenarios to get the H4 Visa ?
2. Will the US consulate people ask about my H1 payslips and all when I go for H4 Visa stamping?
3. I don't have any payslips anything so will i get H4?
4. Can I make a complaint to INS labor on my employer and keep the complaint safe side when I go to US consulate?
5. Should I mention about my H1-B or just wait until the US consulate people ask about my H1B?
6. When I applying for H4 if the US Consulate people ask me about my H1 like U have H1b valid until 2010, then why do you come for H4 what should I Reply?
Recently I came to know my employer is having few cases pending on his Company and he started a new company B on same address where my company A has exist.
So could any one please help me in this situation.
Thanks in advance
Chethu
I am in critical situation advice me ASAP.
I came to USA in June 2007 on H4 Visa Status Valid until Sep 2009.
Got H1B approval and my employer filed for change of status I-797 ( H4-H1B).in the month of MARCH 2008. Got SSN in the month of April 2008.
My employer didn't place me in any of the project and not even pay me anything since 1 yr.
Recently my husband got his H1B Transfer and extended until sep 2011.
When my husband applied for his transfer I didn't apply for H4 as I am on H1-B Status.
Now I came to know that I should not live in US more than 1yr with out any Pay stubs .
So I am Planning to go India and get back to H4 visa.
1. So what are the different scenarios to get the H4 Visa ?
2. Will the US consulate people ask about my H1 payslips and all when I go for H4 Visa stamping?
3. I don't have any payslips anything so will i get H4?
4. Can I make a complaint to INS labor on my employer and keep the complaint safe side when I go to US consulate?
5. Should I mention about my H1-B or just wait until the US consulate people ask about my H1B?
6. When I applying for H4 if the US Consulate people ask me about my H1 like U have H1b valid until 2010, then why do you come for H4 what should I Reply?
Recently I came to know my employer is having few cases pending on his Company and he started a new company B on same address where my company A has exist.
So could any one please help me in this situation.
Thanks in advance
Chethu
hair chibi Byakuya wallpaper by
neoklaus
10-29 04:23 PM
Sending $200 so far... on behalf of 2 family members with GC approved, 3-rd family member's AOS case was lost somewhere in NSC.
more...
manja
01-30 08:39 AM
Did your previous employer had group insurance? If yes...then you can keep that plan by paying out of your pocket. That's the best bet to get maternity insurance.
hot Anime Wallpapers Downloads

Sakthisagar
06-23 08:44 AM
The President may not do any thing for Legal immigrants, except some lip services. because he is concerned about Hispanic votes. apart from CIR he will not move a small finger. if he does ,that will be really a great surprise and relief.
And in an election year CIR is not possible also. and CIR already dead for 2010 as everybody knows, And in the election if Republican party wins then CIR is doomed, till the US economy bounces, our long wait continues.
This President's hands are tied with lot of political blocks.
And in an election year CIR is not possible also. and CIR already dead for 2010 as everybody knows, And in the election if Republican party wins then CIR is doomed, till the US economy bounces, our long wait continues.
This President's hands are tied with lot of political blocks.
more...
house Free Kuchiki Byakuya Bleach
shockhollywood
04-11 01:20 PM
you guys have all been punchin way too much code. back away from your puters and take a 10 minute walk outside.... when you come back to the flat pannel you will notice that outside of the program "Flash" you can find out how big [whether its kb or mb] a file is that you are planning to import into flash. what worx for me is to limit myself on how big a file or a section of a movie will be before i get started on the project. lets say i am working on a site that will require images and movie clips from swift and to boot i will want to throw in some sound files. knowing that first hand that at any time my movie needs to be less than 120kb total size. I will have to adjust all my files to equal that for that section of my presentation. look at it as budgiting how big your file will be once your finished. If I do something in swift and its say over 30kb and my movie is already at 100kb then i know i have to go back to the drawing board. it is vitally important to always know your numbers of the movie clips, graphics, sounds, and buttons prior to importing them into flash. like i always use .mp3's instead of .wav's because i either get more music for the same amount of time or i can use more sound clips in the same amount of time. most professional imaging programs will have special operations and actions that will allow you to decrease the size of your image files. Swift 3d is no different. you can make mod's to the total image size and import them into a blank movie clip in flash then pull the movie clip into the main time line and size it accordingly once there.
another thing, you can't just cut or erase a library'ed' object from the main time line and expect it to be permanently deleted from the .fla.....???????....?????? you have to go into the library and look for the small trash can at the bottom right of the library window. highlight the library object you want to remove and press the trash can icon.... and wow.... guess what.... gone. I have never had problems with deleting from the library. Besides, when you publish your movie from flash, if you dont use the library'ed' object in the movie after test and debug, the size of the fla is really doesn't matter at that point.
another thing, you can't just cut or erase a library'ed' object from the main time line and expect it to be permanently deleted from the .fla.....???????....?????? you have to go into the library and look for the small trash can at the bottom right of the library window. highlight the library object you want to remove and press the trash can icon.... and wow.... guess what.... gone. I have never had problems with deleting from the library. Besides, when you publish your movie from flash, if you dont use the library'ed' object in the movie after test and debug, the size of the fla is really doesn't matter at that point.
tattoo yakuya wallpapers. yakuya Wallpaper,; yakuya Wallpaper,
gcseeker2002
07-06 06:02 AM
Did anybody else send email to this address ? Is there a format for the email or just plain ask them if they can expedite ?
I emailed to this emailid few days back, I did not get back any response so far. Has anybody had any luck geting a response from this email id ?
I emailed to this emailid few days back, I did not get back any response so far. Has anybody had any luck geting a response from this email id ?
more...
pictures Young Byakuya Wallpaper by
LostInGCProcess
09-19 06:09 PM
Please can you explain why an EAD e-filer gets FP notice again?
Thanks
That, I am afraid, you must ask USCIS. I know its absurd, but that what the process is, even I fail to understand the logic behind that.
Thanks
That, I am afraid, you must ask USCIS. I know its absurd, but that what the process is, even I fail to understand the logic behind that.
dresses yakuya wallpaper. ehmm. ehmm.
hsingh82
02-12 05:50 PM
This is funny... someone Reddy copy pasted my comments there ... and mine is still awaiting moderation?
more...
makeup Byakuya Bleach Wallpaper
gman
12-12 07:31 PM
gman,
Has your fiance considered getting a waiver for the 2 Yr. Home residency requirement?
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1288.html
Perhaps she could apply on the grounds of No Objection from Home Country. From what I understand, she needs a No objection certificate sent by her country's embassy in the US directly to the department of state.
Once she get's the waiver, she can be in the US on H, L, or LPR status.
Good luck!
Who in the embassy needs to fill that out? Is there a special form or is there a general letter stating that the Country Embassy in Washington has no objection of waiving 2 year HRR rule? Does it matter that her study while on J-1 was at least partially funded bu USAID?
Has your fiance considered getting a waiver for the 2 Yr. Home residency requirement?
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1288.html
Perhaps she could apply on the grounds of No Objection from Home Country. From what I understand, she needs a No objection certificate sent by her country's embassy in the US directly to the department of state.
Once she get's the waiver, she can be in the US on H, L, or LPR status.
Good luck!
Who in the embassy needs to fill that out? Is there a special form or is there a general letter stating that the Country Embassy in Washington has no objection of waiving 2 year HRR rule? Does it matter that her study while on J-1 was at least partially funded bu USAID?
girlfriend Byakuya Wallpaper by *kimi4eva
arsh007
02-27 08:56 AM
I beg to disagree with the argument that everybody with a 3 year degree+NIIT or other diploma's should go back to India. Everybody should have an equal shot at the GC dream. I have an engineering degree but believe education is only a building platform to start your career. Once you start working other factors like aptitude, motivation, communication and analytical skills set in which make or break your career. Consider this: some of your top notch American colleagues do even have a college degree while others have non-IT or non-computer backgrounds.
The person who created this thread just needs IV's input on the issue of 3 year degrees. If you cannot give any advice relevant to resolving his or her issue on 3 year degrees then don't post any crap.
The person who created this thread just needs IV's input on the issue of 3 year degrees. If you cannot give any advice relevant to resolving his or her issue on 3 year degrees then don't post any crap.
hairstyles ::Byakuya BANKAI:: by
srinivasj
07-13 12:46 PM
dates are now available at Hyderabad consulate for H1 Visa from July 19th to July 31st..
gcisadawg
12-29 05:30 PM
sadshaq12,
Good to know that your I-140 got approved. What is your PD?
Thanks,
G
Good to know that your I-140 got approved. What is your PD?
Thanks,
G
alterego
11-04 04:33 PM
They called me this am and said, we are supposed to provide you employment as per our gc filing process once you get gc and since we couldnt right now , we need to inform USCIS the same. I dont what the hell that means and why they need to inform
If they sponsored a green card for you without having a job for you. I beleive it is they who committed fraud. You should get a good immigration lawyer and have him.her send a letter outlining their responsibilities as a Green card sponsoring employer. If they did not have a job for you, they should have terminated your green card sponsorship. If I were you I would look into this approach, it just might make them rethink their position and find you employment.
If they sponsored a green card for you without having a job for you. I beleive it is they who committed fraud. You should get a good immigration lawyer and have him.her send a letter outlining their responsibilities as a Green card sponsoring employer. If they did not have a job for you, they should have terminated your green card sponsorship. If I were you I would look into this approach, it just might make them rethink their position and find you employment.

No comments:
Post a Comment