kaisersose
06-20 11:09 PM
It was interesting to hear that there are about 400K EB cases in queue and about 40-45% of them are EB India, and another 20-25% EB China and EB3 Mexico is becoming large too.
Effectively, the only solution that can prevent years long wait for EB immigrants in the above categories is EB relief and visa recapture. So you can understand how helpful visa recapture of 200K or so visas will be for all of us.
Just keep in mind though that if 200K visa numbers are made available...the 400k backlog will not become 400K - 200K. It does not work that way.
Effectively, the only solution that can prevent years long wait for EB immigrants in the above categories is EB relief and visa recapture. So you can understand how helpful visa recapture of 200K or so visas will be for all of us.
Just keep in mind though that if 200K visa numbers are made available...the 400k backlog will not become 400K - 200K. It does not work that way.
wallpaper tree clipart images.
edrained
09-07 10:57 AM
She is using my house like a guesthouse. She comes when she wants, she goes when she wants. Will I get in some kind of trouble if I kick her out?
Most friends who know the stories tell me the same thing, kick her out. But you are right, I am a bit emotionally attached. And if I kick her out, can I get in trouble with the law?
Most friends who know the stories tell me the same thing, kick her out. But you are right, I am a bit emotionally attached. And if I kick her out, can I get in trouble with the law?
vikki76
11-14 03:13 PM
Count me in. We should post this thread or message to to recent GC holders who got their approvals in Sept/Oct and November..(including myself). So, EB2- I,C (2004) IV needs you. Come back :)
People who got recent approvals would be still subscribed to Sept/Oct master approval thread so our chances of reaching them would be higher. I , in fact, (re) proposed couple of weeks ago a new advocacy effort for reducing citizenship wait time..and there was strong interest among community members as wells as list of good ideas on how to go about it.
People who got recent approvals would be still subscribed to Sept/Oct master approval thread so our chances of reaching them would be higher. I , in fact, (re) proposed couple of weeks ago a new advocacy effort for reducing citizenship wait time..and there was strong interest among community members as wells as list of good ideas on how to go about it.
2011 Royalty Free Tree Vector

gc_chahiye
12-06 01:09 PM
To apply AC21 what lawer needs to do? Just file G28? or ther any other documents required from original employer?
Thanks in Advance...
There is no set guideline or process. If your lawyer is same as before, then people typically just include a new employment verification letter (listing job duties), copy of 485 receipt and a nice cover letter. Some also include a copy of either the USCIS memo related to AC-21 or a note from the actual law as well as a copy of I-140 approval notice.
If you are changing companies and your new company requires using an inhouse attorney to handle all immigration matters, then you need a new G28 to indicate you have a new lawyer.
Try to stay with the old lawyer if possible (as sometimes USCIS sends RFEs to original lawyer even if you have sent a G28 saying you have a new one)
Thanks in Advance...
There is no set guideline or process. If your lawyer is same as before, then people typically just include a new employment verification letter (listing job duties), copy of 485 receipt and a nice cover letter. Some also include a copy of either the USCIS memo related to AC-21 or a note from the actual law as well as a copy of I-140 approval notice.
If you are changing companies and your new company requires using an inhouse attorney to handle all immigration matters, then you need a new G28 to indicate you have a new lawyer.
Try to stay with the old lawyer if possible (as sometimes USCIS sends RFEs to original lawyer even if you have sent a G28 saying you have a new one)
more...
apt29
10-10 03:28 PM
We need to respect the idea however small it is. And we can build team or movement by treating the ideas with reason and understanding however small it is. Agreed that the point is not put forth in a sophisticated way. If we mock the ideas, given by members, we lose them forever. And loosing people is loosing cause.
cyber
09-04 10:22 PM
Hi I am very sorry to hear that, one of my friend got AP at local USCIS office by showing his family member health condition situation. don't be panic consult your attorney.
Last week I lost my job even when I was on medical leave and today I got a phone call call from India about a major health condition for my father.I have to leave for India tommorow and I do not have a job so no H1b.Also as my previous H1 was not stamped I do not know how to come back.My only hope is my advance parole which was filed on July 02.Can I come back on that without a problem.Also how much time does that take to come.I have recd my notices of 485,131 ,765.Please help.
Last week I lost my job even when I was on medical leave and today I got a phone call call from India about a major health condition for my father.I have to leave for India tommorow and I do not have a job so no H1b.Also as my previous H1 was not stamped I do not know how to come back.My only hope is my advance parole which was filed on July 02.Can I come back on that without a problem.Also how much time does that take to come.I have recd my notices of 485,131 ,765.Please help.
more...
BharatPremi
03-28 03:27 PM
/\/\/\.
HI BharatPremi,
If you get a chance, can you please tell how to find out from OCC-code
Thanks a lot.
Sometime for some codes you may have to perform "Crosswalk". Your code seem to be in that category.
1)Go to http://online.onetcenter.org/crosswalk/
2) Put your code '030.162-014' into 'DOT code or title search:' and click 'Go'
button
Your code matches DOT code 15-1051, Programmer Analyst.
HI BharatPremi,
If you get a chance, can you please tell how to find out from OCC-code
Thanks a lot.
Sometime for some codes you may have to perform "Crosswalk". Your code seem to be in that category.
1)Go to http://online.onetcenter.org/crosswalk/
2) Put your code '030.162-014' into 'DOT code or title search:' and click 'Go'
button
Your code matches DOT code 15-1051, Programmer Analyst.
2010 free oak tree clip art. free

eb3_nepa
01-29 10:41 AM
Hi All,
The Murthy website has posted some really nice FAQs on AC21 with good mentions about the actual memos etc
Part one:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nuacp1.html
Part two:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nuacp2.html
If someone has posted these previously, I apologise.
(Far be it from me to actually praise any law firm but this is a good job according to me. No i am not a Murthy.com customer or the webadmin, not have I ever worked with them.)
The Murthy website has posted some really nice FAQs on AC21 with good mentions about the actual memos etc
Part one:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nuacp1.html
Part two:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nuacp2.html
If someone has posted these previously, I apologise.
(Far be it from me to actually praise any law firm but this is a good job according to me. No i am not a Murthy.com customer or the webadmin, not have I ever worked with them.)
more...
NolaIndian32
03-11 11:18 AM
You can deduct medical exam expenses and travel to. That's it according to my CPA.
Again, not sure about this being tax deductible, but what I can share with you is that you should submit a copy of this claim with your Health Insurance company (claims dept) because if you have an annual deductible, the amount spent on this medical exam for immigration will count towards that deductible. If you have already met your annual deductible, then a portion of these expenses may be covered by insurance. You should check with your insurance company.
Again, not sure about this being tax deductible, but what I can share with you is that you should submit a copy of this claim with your Health Insurance company (claims dept) because if you have an annual deductible, the amount spent on this medical exam for immigration will count towards that deductible. If you have already met your annual deductible, then a portion of these expenses may be covered by insurance. You should check with your insurance company.
hair clip art tree trunk. clip art
burnt
04-09 12:54 AM
I am an ex employee of TCS. Worked there for around 7 years. The company has one of the best practices and processes, that I have seen in the industry.(CMM level 5 and Six Sigma, etc). You can get a lot of exposure working in global projects.
Flip Side is that they are not good pay masters. But as Far as my opinion goes, I loved that company for the kind of exposure it gave me very early in my career. And they treat employees well.
I would say.. If you want a lot of money, don't join TCS. If you want to get lotsa exposure, go ahead and join it.
Flip Side is that they are not good pay masters. But as Far as my opinion goes, I loved that company for the kind of exposure it gave me very early in my career. And they treat employees well.
I would say.. If you want a lot of money, don't join TCS. If you want to get lotsa exposure, go ahead and join it.
more...
HumHongeKamiyab
07-17 03:34 PM
Sure.. CIS will not page IV. Also you are right, they will not negotiate with IV. But, in the most likeliest situation, IV must have been in touch with some senator or leader who is negotiating with CIS.
I have been the IV member since begining and really trust the core.
But can the core members know for sure what CIS is going to do? I mean guys sitting on the top of CIS are the one making the decisions and I dont beleive IV members will be paged by CIS when a decision is made. I also do not beleive that CIS is negotiating with any non government organization (i,e AILA, IV or anyone else). I doubt if anything is going to happen..after all but I sincerely hope I am proved wrong.
I have been the IV member since begining and really trust the core.
But can the core members know for sure what CIS is going to do? I mean guys sitting on the top of CIS are the one making the decisions and I dont beleive IV members will be paged by CIS when a decision is made. I also do not beleive that CIS is negotiating with any non government organization (i,e AILA, IV or anyone else). I doubt if anything is going to happen..after all but I sincerely hope I am proved wrong.
hot Tree Branches And Roots clip
cagedcactus
11-08 07:27 AM
So if I understand you correct....
You want the PP of I 140 changed from 15 days, to 60 days. You want this to be done granted that they will start it now....
And you want them to open up another backlog reduction center. ( I assume that you want this, so that they can handle the current flow of EAD, AP, I 485, and your newly proposed long version of PP)....
And what about those who dont have 60 days of time to get approved in future? Arent we being a little biased here? Arent we asking USCIS to adjust every time, so that it fits our requirements.... you know very well, that it is not going to happen, dont you? The process timings change every month. They are not going to adjust that fast for us. We would love them to, but its a wishful thinking.
USCIS has clearly told that it is concentrating on getting EAD and AP approved for those who filed it before the august deadline. Once that load is gone, the PP of I 140 will be restarted.
I know that a lot of people would like to have PP right now. I, for one, have the I 140 pending in system, and would love to convert it to PP. But I must aim for the ultimate goal. The ultimate goal is, to get rid of this whole bottleneck process. We can spend all our time raising flags everytime there is an issue like this. But instead we can spend that time to build up local chapters, and meek local law makers, and gain their support for the future bills that are going to get rid of the whole backlog itself.....
You want the PP of I 140 changed from 15 days, to 60 days. You want this to be done granted that they will start it now....
And you want them to open up another backlog reduction center. ( I assume that you want this, so that they can handle the current flow of EAD, AP, I 485, and your newly proposed long version of PP)....
And what about those who dont have 60 days of time to get approved in future? Arent we being a little biased here? Arent we asking USCIS to adjust every time, so that it fits our requirements.... you know very well, that it is not going to happen, dont you? The process timings change every month. They are not going to adjust that fast for us. We would love them to, but its a wishful thinking.
USCIS has clearly told that it is concentrating on getting EAD and AP approved for those who filed it before the august deadline. Once that load is gone, the PP of I 140 will be restarted.
I know that a lot of people would like to have PP right now. I, for one, have the I 140 pending in system, and would love to convert it to PP. But I must aim for the ultimate goal. The ultimate goal is, to get rid of this whole bottleneck process. We can spend all our time raising flags everytime there is an issue like this. But instead we can spend that time to build up local chapters, and meek local law makers, and gain their support for the future bills that are going to get rid of the whole backlog itself.....
more...
house tree free clip art outline
kondur_007
10-06 10:38 AM
Dear Friends,
Please answer this question urgently. Currently me and my wife are in EAD working here. My wife needs to go back india for her delivery. please let us know what are the implications? Is there a problem bringing baby later to US? what visa they give to baby? What happens if my approval happens during that period(July -2002 EB3)? or do we get another finger printing notice if we can't go?
PLEASE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
THANKS
Prajwal
I am assuming that yours and your wife's 485 is pending and both of you work on EAD. YOur wife is pregnant and needs to go back to India for delivery while you will stay in US (or may visit there for a short time 1-2 weeks). Here is what I think:
1. As far as you and your wife are concerned; there is no problem. Just make sure that your wife has a valid AP and expiry date on AP is well beyond the expected delivery date. Also if you plan to visit for 1-2 weeks or so around the time of her delivery, make sure you have valid AP as well.
If they send FP notice or something of that sort while your wife is gone; you can reschedule it giving the reason (just tell the truth). I dont think it will be a problem.
If GC gets approved while she is away or both of you are away; you still should be fine.
2. For your child: this may be a problem. I am not very sure about the rules in this regard but this is what I can tell (again this may not be 100% accurate):
- If your GC (i am assuming you are primary and your wife is dependent) is not approved till the child is born; you can always file for child's GC as "follow to join". (this may have to be CP; or if you can bring the child back to US on some form of visa it can be AOS).
- If your GC is approved before the child is born, this may be a bigger problem. I do not know about the laws on this but there is something called DREAM act that may be applicable; but basically I have no clues about this.
Good Luck with your Green Card and congratulations on having a baby.
Please answer this question urgently. Currently me and my wife are in EAD working here. My wife needs to go back india for her delivery. please let us know what are the implications? Is there a problem bringing baby later to US? what visa they give to baby? What happens if my approval happens during that period(July -2002 EB3)? or do we get another finger printing notice if we can't go?
PLEASE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
THANKS
Prajwal
I am assuming that yours and your wife's 485 is pending and both of you work on EAD. YOur wife is pregnant and needs to go back to India for delivery while you will stay in US (or may visit there for a short time 1-2 weeks). Here is what I think:
1. As far as you and your wife are concerned; there is no problem. Just make sure that your wife has a valid AP and expiry date on AP is well beyond the expected delivery date. Also if you plan to visit for 1-2 weeks or so around the time of her delivery, make sure you have valid AP as well.
If they send FP notice or something of that sort while your wife is gone; you can reschedule it giving the reason (just tell the truth). I dont think it will be a problem.
If GC gets approved while she is away or both of you are away; you still should be fine.
2. For your child: this may be a problem. I am not very sure about the rules in this regard but this is what I can tell (again this may not be 100% accurate):
- If your GC (i am assuming you are primary and your wife is dependent) is not approved till the child is born; you can always file for child's GC as "follow to join". (this may have to be CP; or if you can bring the child back to US on some form of visa it can be AOS).
- If your GC is approved before the child is born, this may be a bigger problem. I do not know about the laws on this but there is something called DREAM act that may be applicable; but basically I have no clues about this.
Good Luck with your Green Card and congratulations on having a baby.
tattoo Outline Bible Border Clip Art
smehta1
06-15 04:43 PM
The office seems to have completely ignored the legal immigration points made in my email and is focused on illegal immigrants only. Email was sent end of May 2007 - response came in today. See below
"Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. This is a complex issue, with many important aspects, and it requires a comprehensive solution. 12 million undocumented workers are currently living in the United States. They�re working, paying taxes, and raising children who are U.S. citizens. They contribute to our economy, and it is time to bring them out of the shadows and end their unfair exploitation by unscrupulous employers in communities across the country.
Funds for border enforcement have increased dramatically over the years. The budget for the Border Patrol has increased from $263 million in 1990 to $1.6 billion today - a six-fold increase. Yet during this period, hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants have entered the U.S. each year. Our immigration system is broken, and it is clear that border enforcement alone will not fix it.
After long and thorough negotiations with the White House and fellow Senators, Republican and Democrat, we have developed a comprehensive immigration reform bill. The bill strengthens border security by increasing the number of border agents, building a border fence, using new technologies to monitor and enforce the border, and imposing higher penalties for workplaces that employ undocumented immigrants. The bill also contains a temporary worker program to help American businesses meet their employment. It addresses the millions of undocumented immigrants living in the United States by providing a means to obtain legal status after undergoing background checks, paying a fine, and going to the back of the line for greencards.
The bill is a realistic and comprehensive solution that will not only protect our borders, but also enable needed temporary workers to enter the country legally, and allow workers already here to earn legal status. It has already been discussed in the Senate once, and despite some setbacks, I hope we will be able to bring it back before the Senate for further debate and passage.
By heritage and history, America is a nation of immigrants, and we must preserve this tradition. Making necessary changes in our immigration laws will ensure that immigrant families today, as in the past, can continue to live the American dream and contribute to our prosperity, our security, and our values.
Again, thank you for writing to me about this important issue.
Sincerely,
Edward M. Kennedy"
"Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. This is a complex issue, with many important aspects, and it requires a comprehensive solution. 12 million undocumented workers are currently living in the United States. They�re working, paying taxes, and raising children who are U.S. citizens. They contribute to our economy, and it is time to bring them out of the shadows and end their unfair exploitation by unscrupulous employers in communities across the country.
Funds for border enforcement have increased dramatically over the years. The budget for the Border Patrol has increased from $263 million in 1990 to $1.6 billion today - a six-fold increase. Yet during this period, hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants have entered the U.S. each year. Our immigration system is broken, and it is clear that border enforcement alone will not fix it.
After long and thorough negotiations with the White House and fellow Senators, Republican and Democrat, we have developed a comprehensive immigration reform bill. The bill strengthens border security by increasing the number of border agents, building a border fence, using new technologies to monitor and enforce the border, and imposing higher penalties for workplaces that employ undocumented immigrants. The bill also contains a temporary worker program to help American businesses meet their employment. It addresses the millions of undocumented immigrants living in the United States by providing a means to obtain legal status after undergoing background checks, paying a fine, and going to the back of the line for greencards.
The bill is a realistic and comprehensive solution that will not only protect our borders, but also enable needed temporary workers to enter the country legally, and allow workers already here to earn legal status. It has already been discussed in the Senate once, and despite some setbacks, I hope we will be able to bring it back before the Senate for further debate and passage.
By heritage and history, America is a nation of immigrants, and we must preserve this tradition. Making necessary changes in our immigration laws will ensure that immigrant families today, as in the past, can continue to live the American dream and contribute to our prosperity, our security, and our values.
Again, thank you for writing to me about this important issue.
Sincerely,
Edward M. Kennedy"
more...
pictures clip art christmas tree
fatjoe
10-21 09:12 AM
Pls answer:
Some forums say that a person must quit the job while the other forums say that you can be on unpaid vacation while waiting on EAD Renewal. Pls let me know, isn't this enough to be on unpaid vacation.
Also, how does INS verifythat if we were working or not while waiting on EAD renewal. Does it call the concerned employer or verify paystubs
Some forums say that a person must quit the job while the other forums say that you can be on unpaid vacation while waiting on EAD Renewal. Pls let me know, isn't this enough to be on unpaid vacation.
Also, how does INS verifythat if we were working or not while waiting on EAD renewal. Does it call the concerned employer or verify paystubs
dresses Cat Tree
hpandey
07-17 02:02 PM
Should I call you a desi purist trying to lecture on english language. Maybe you should be the one monitoring the threads:p
Does it look anywhere that I am trying to lecture on the English language.
All I am trying to say is that the title of the thread which is only a few words long can be spell checked at least before posting it. Is it too much to ask for.
I understand if you write a full paragraph or a big post there are bound to be mistakes but in the title itself ... that is too much.
Also there is a big difference between a typing mistake and being careless !
Proficiency in English language comes no where in the picture. Why not write the title in a word document and spell check it and post it.
I have enough faults of my own than to go around policing others but some things are too hard to digest.
Does it look anywhere that I am trying to lecture on the English language.
All I am trying to say is that the title of the thread which is only a few words long can be spell checked at least before posting it. Is it too much to ask for.
I understand if you write a full paragraph or a big post there are bound to be mistakes but in the title itself ... that is too much.
Also there is a big difference between a typing mistake and being careless !
Proficiency in English language comes no where in the picture. Why not write the title in a word document and spell check it and post it.
I have enough faults of my own than to go around policing others but some things are too hard to digest.
more...
makeup free dirt bike clip art
Dhundhun
03-27 05:14 AM
I have been hearing and reading about employres refusing to hire (or indirectly saying no) to EAD holder, once they come to know about EAD. For people with EAD (based on I140 + AOS), it is necessary to keep job, at least when they are supposed to be getting GC.
How people with EAD based on I140 + AOS can convince or address employer�s fear/inhibition to minimize such refusals?
1. Matching Skill and role of I140
2. Renewing EAD in time
...
...
More ideas
Such homework could be very much useful, while seeking job and will be helpful in educating and confidence building with employers.
How people with EAD based on I140 + AOS can convince or address employer�s fear/inhibition to minimize such refusals?
1. Matching Skill and role of I140
2. Renewing EAD in time
...
...
More ideas
Such homework could be very much useful, while seeking job and will be helpful in educating and confidence building with employers.
girlfriend hot palm tree clipart palm
sameer2730
07-17 08:25 PM
Hi All,
My priority date is March 2006 in the EB2 category. I am scheduled to be married to an Indian citizen in December 2010. However, based on the visa bulletin, it seems possible that I might get my 485 approved as early as August 2010. What are my options to delay my green card processing until I get married? What other options to I have to bring my wife to USA in case I receive my green card before marriage?
Any suggestions and advices would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
S
Why not do a registered marraige first , file her adjustment of status and have a regular wedding in december. It is all in good faith.
My priority date is March 2006 in the EB2 category. I am scheduled to be married to an Indian citizen in December 2010. However, based on the visa bulletin, it seems possible that I might get my 485 approved as early as August 2010. What are my options to delay my green card processing until I get married? What other options to I have to bring my wife to USA in case I receive my green card before marriage?
Any suggestions and advices would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
S
Why not do a registered marraige first , file her adjustment of status and have a regular wedding in december. It is all in good faith.
hairstyles hippopotamus clip art by
alien2006
06-26 10:49 AM
Just wait for your GC, then start looking for another job and see how it goes. One of my friend thought of leaving his employer the day he got his GC. Guess what, its been almost a year and he is still with the same employer. His employer (Desi consultancy) increased his pay soon after his GC. So just wait till you get your GC and then decide which way to go.
transpass
08-08 09:56 PM
Cheer up buddy! My latest PD is May 2006 EB3. I am here since 2001 just FYI.
You are almost there. You WILL receive your GC by end of next month. (Hope that is not too late for you.)
Duh...You are here in 2001? That was so yesterday man...I have been here since 1994...:eek:
You are almost there. You WILL receive your GC by end of next month. (Hope that is not too late for you.)
Duh...You are here in 2001? That was so yesterday man...I have been here since 1994...:eek:
pani_6
08-23 02:27 PM
I have asked them to reply back to USICS with a letter...they have not replied back yet....they initially told me lets wait for PP to come back..I insisted that they reply back ASAP...I'm keeping pressure on them..untill they reply to USICS pointing thier error...:(

No comments:
Post a Comment