skark
03-29 08:05 PM
Hi,
I work with one desi company. Its actually a decent company, but they are refusing to give me experience letter. I have recently got a regular permanent postion with a different organization and the desi company are reluctant to let me go. Is there any way I can get the experience letter for my GC processing. I heard that an affidavit will work from an ex-employee but I was told that the best would be the experience letter from my employer. Is there a law that says that employer should provide experience letters when a employee quits?:(
regards
Sandeep kark
I work with one desi company. Its actually a decent company, but they are refusing to give me experience letter. I have recently got a regular permanent postion with a different organization and the desi company are reluctant to let me go. Is there any way I can get the experience letter for my GC processing. I heard that an affidavit will work from an ex-employee but I was told that the best would be the experience letter from my employer. Is there a law that says that employer should provide experience letters when a employee quits?:(
regards
Sandeep kark
wallpaper Coat of Arms Tattoo
InTheMoment
04-04 12:28 AM
Even mine is a handwritten BC issued from Mumbai from the 70's, also I know several of my friends from Mumbai who applied for I-485 and never had any "Kumar" added! Having a Kumar to a name is a very non-Mumbai North Indian system. Maybe the Birth Registry clerk at that time being from North India, had the habit of doing it :)
That said from what I gather an affidavit explaining the fact should do the job.
That said from what I gather an affidavit explaining the fact should do the job.
Onlytruthnobs
04-03 07:59 PM
Get two letters;
1. From your employer stating the start and the end date in the company. He can not refuse to give you this letter.
2. From a colleague (from the same company or the client) stating your work experience in the company.
1. From your employer stating the start and the end date in the company. He can not refuse to give you this letter.
2. From a colleague (from the same company or the client) stating your work experience in the company.
2011 It is the Coat of Arms from
my_gc_wait
07-23 01:06 PM
cool, thanks a lot.
Wishing you best of luck on your porting process too.
Wishing you best of luck on your porting process too.
more...
Hey Ram GC
04-24 03:17 PM
I just now called TSC and spoke to IO, nice lady, here is what happened:
I: Wanted to know my status as my PD ( Oct'01 - EB3 - India) is current and RD is also current ( Though I know its going to be current by May 1st)
IO ( Nice Lady): Its pending, thats what I can tell you right now,
I: My RD and PD both are current, is there any thing else you can tell me.
IO: All the cases for 2001 & 2002 are pending for adjudication, and your is one among them. Officers will be making decision on these cases with in 30-90 days. Your case is not yet assigned to any officer. If you want, I can send an email to Officer to look into your file.
I: Is there anything else you can tell me
IO: Thats all I can help you with today.
Thankyou & have a nice day.
SENIORS/EXPERTS: Can you throw some light on this situation:
I: Wanted to know my status as my PD ( Oct'01 - EB3 - India) is current and RD is also current ( Though I know its going to be current by May 1st)
IO ( Nice Lady): Its pending, thats what I can tell you right now,
I: My RD and PD both are current, is there any thing else you can tell me.
IO: All the cases for 2001 & 2002 are pending for adjudication, and your is one among them. Officers will be making decision on these cases with in 30-90 days. Your case is not yet assigned to any officer. If you want, I can send an email to Officer to look into your file.
I: Is there anything else you can tell me
IO: Thats all I can help you with today.
Thankyou & have a nice day.
SENIORS/EXPERTS: Can you throw some light on this situation:
upuaut
10-03 01:18 AM
lol... It's good to see some more ordained ones out there. The market share is unbalanced.
Personaly I like the name, I wish I had thought of it first.
Personaly I like the name, I wish I had thought of it first.
more...
minimalist
10-12 08:28 AM
Dude, You do realize that it is not the senate floor and anything debated here, civil or uncivil is inconsequential?
2010 Family Crest Tattoos on Back
ronhira
01-03 10:56 AM
another one....
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/4178-all-f1-visa-opt-f1-h1-h1-f1-visa-related-posts-here.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/4178-all-f1-visa-opt-f1-h1-h1-f1-visa-related-posts-here.html
more...
vivekjay
02-27 12:18 PM
Quote: Has it always been that way ? Was "marrying to a GC holder" a bad idea 15-20 years ago as well ?
Not Always
There used to be something called a V visa where a spouse of a permanent resident was able to join them in U.S while they waited for their family based petition to be approved. However V visa is no longer a valid option since it was available only for people who filed their petition prior to 2001.
Not Always
There used to be something called a V visa where a spouse of a permanent resident was able to join them in U.S while they waited for their family based petition to be approved. However V visa is no longer a valid option since it was available only for people who filed their petition prior to 2001.
hair Coat Of Arms Tattoos. coat of
thatwillbeit
07-26 05:18 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
more...
helpful_leo
07-31 11:35 AM
hi Paskal
Sorry if you have done so but can you briefly restate what the goals of iv-physician are? I am a MD PhD (MD from India, PhD from US) in residency currently, on H1B (so no J1 or NIW issues), and havent applied for a GC.....and to me superficially it seems that your issues are geared towards the J1 waiver /NIW community? I may be wrong, but can you elaborate if you have broader goals. Thanks for your time, and for taking up leadership of this community.
Sorry if you have done so but can you briefly restate what the goals of iv-physician are? I am a MD PhD (MD from India, PhD from US) in residency currently, on H1B (so no J1 or NIW issues), and havent applied for a GC.....and to me superficially it seems that your issues are geared towards the J1 waiver /NIW community? I may be wrong, but can you elaborate if you have broader goals. Thanks for your time, and for taking up leadership of this community.
hot (German Coat of Arms tattoo .
desigirl
10-22 02:22 PM
Utterly disappointing :mad:
Why not write to the Senator's office - make them aware of your disappointment and frustrations. Robert P. Casey Jr. | United States Senator for Pennsylvania: Contact (http://casey.senate.gov/contact/) I am not from PA, so whatever I write will not be taken seriously.
If legislators do not want to know what their constituents need before a vote is cast, when are they going to listen? (not that we have a vote to give :( )
Why not write to the Senator's office - make them aware of your disappointment and frustrations. Robert P. Casey Jr. | United States Senator for Pennsylvania: Contact (http://casey.senate.gov/contact/) I am not from PA, so whatever I write will not be taken seriously.
If legislators do not want to know what their constituents need before a vote is cast, when are they going to listen? (not that we have a vote to give :( )
more...
house Serbian Coat of Arms tattoo. Of Arms (Unfinished) tattoo
franklin
07-16 07:37 PM
Let's work on a 1-2 page "Rally/Event Organization Handbook" or checklist of sorts to make it easier for others across the country to do such rallies.
While we're at it, throw in a MS Project template as well.... OK, getting ahead of myself, but seriously the handbook/checklist is doable and worth doing, will be appreciate by many long after this thread dies out.
jazz
We are working on it :)
While we're at it, throw in a MS Project template as well.... OK, getting ahead of myself, but seriously the handbook/checklist is doable and worth doing, will be appreciate by many long after this thread dies out.
jazz
We are working on it :)
tattoo Coat of Arms. Tattoo by Denise

eb3retro
05-30 05:14 PM
I finished my 6 month period and was planning to move on AC21 to a different company and the employer is threatening me that he would withdraw my GC application if I move. I'm little worried and I've read some posts that after the 6 month period and if your I140 is approved (which in my case is true) the employer can't do anything about it. Can anyone share their experiences if they went through a similar thing ?:mad:
sent u a pm...pls check it out...
sent u a pm...pls check it out...
more...
pictures coat of arms tattoo
vkotval
09-10 10:26 AM
I am flying to Washington and would be a part of the rally
Will you like to attain our DC rally.. We have bus from Charlotte ...
Will you like to attain our DC rally.. We have bus from Charlotte ...
dresses Mexican Tattoos Family Coat of
Legal
07-11 09:13 AM
Dear All,
I am surprised why so far we have not knocked on White House doors, we need to urgently bring to President Bush's attention, even though his immigration bill suffered recently, in our case he can certainly use a presidential veto.
Can someone draft a letter, we can sign. It would be great if we could hold a rally at DC without loosing time!
Here is the latest on Flower campaign...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/10/AR2007071002055.html?hpid=moreheadlines
Regards
I AGREE. I have suggested this in the past, no one responded. The guy is very pro-immigrant. He may at least say some thing supporting us even if he could not help us with legislation. (Not to offend our non-Indian friends here) He has said many positive things about India and Indians.
How about a flower campaign targeting President Bush?
I am surprised why so far we have not knocked on White House doors, we need to urgently bring to President Bush's attention, even though his immigration bill suffered recently, in our case he can certainly use a presidential veto.
Can someone draft a letter, we can sign. It would be great if we could hold a rally at DC without loosing time!
Here is the latest on Flower campaign...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/10/AR2007071002055.html?hpid=moreheadlines
Regards
I AGREE. I have suggested this in the past, no one responded. The guy is very pro-immigrant. He may at least say some thing supporting us even if he could not help us with legislation. (Not to offend our non-Indian friends here) He has said many positive things about India and Indians.
How about a flower campaign targeting President Bush?
more...
makeup coat of arms tattoo.
sunsuri
08-02 10:45 PM
One of my other friend who filed for 140 in July 1st week had similar status. Even he was also confused about the message. Hopefully it is USCIS error.
I had a similar situation on my H1 extension. And, coincidently it was March 13, 2007. Seems like 13th is not a good day at USCIS!
I don't think it is a problem as long as you have all the paperwork with you. There has been instances where the case status has not been updated correctly on USCIS website.
I had a similar situation on my H1 extension. And, coincidently it was March 13, 2007. Seems like 13th is not a good day at USCIS!
I don't think it is a problem as long as you have all the paperwork with you. There has been instances where the case status has not been updated correctly on USCIS website.
girlfriend hot Family Crest Tattoo by
zoozee
11-06 12:51 PM
Me and my spouse both of us received our ead card y'day - can anyone send me the link to the forms of ssn - Thanks in advance.
Best Wishes to all.
Best Wishes to all.
hairstyles Hylian Crest Tattoo II
skdskd
10-07 11:04 PM
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_mor485.html
In summary
Social Security Numbers Do Not Change with Status
Using EAD to Get Driver's License Does Not Change Status
In summary
Social Security Numbers Do Not Change with Status
Using EAD to Get Driver's License Does Not Change Status
adcr598
04-06 05:49 PM
rockstart,
Thank you so much for your reponse.
I'll work with the attorney on the response letter explaining that Kumar was added as a cultural thing and was never part of my legal name. Will also send in Passport and School Leaving Certificate as evidence which has the name correctly.
Any other backup plan? Will doing additional affidavits, from the same persons (parents & relative) who gave the earlier affidavits, explaining the Kumar discrepancy serve as legal binding document & help?
Please advise.
Thank you so much for your reponse.
I'll work with the attorney on the response letter explaining that Kumar was added as a cultural thing and was never part of my legal name. Will also send in Passport and School Leaving Certificate as evidence which has the name correctly.
Any other backup plan? Will doing additional affidavits, from the same persons (parents & relative) who gave the earlier affidavits, explaining the Kumar discrepancy serve as legal binding document & help?
Please advise.
srinivasj
03-17 11:48 PM
ha ha ....God Bless You
there you are so nice of you..thanks for the blessings...
there you are so nice of you..thanks for the blessings...

No comments:
Post a Comment