Tuesday, June 21, 2011

disneyland castle cartoon

images disney castle cartoon. disneyland castle cartoon. Disneyland#39;s Sleeping Beauty
  • Disneyland#39;s Sleeping Beauty



  • xyzgc
    01-20 03:54 PM
    Congratulations to you! I'm glad you are out of it. I wish everyone (especially EB3-I folks waiting for a long, long time) gets their green cards this year.





    wallpaper Disneyland#39;s Sleeping Beauty disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle wallpaper.
  • disney castle wallpaper.



  • adaparj
    07-24 06:21 AM
    Thank You all, for sharing your expertise. Looks like postponing the trip would be ideal if I can, but I can't given the importance of my trip. I'll be going. To me below is the criteria, used for my own analysis.

    1. I am on H1 visa and will be coming back on the same H1 visa.
    2. I am physically present in US at the time of filing (physical delivery of I-485 application), will keep record of Fedex delivery.
    3. Based on the volume of filing that is taking place, I don't think USCIS will be generating receipt for my application within a week, and I'll be back from Canada by 8/5. Which means by the time they try to generate the receipt I'll be in the country.
    4. We need to provide latest I-94 info in I-485 application and I-94 will not change when we visit Canada for a week.

    Have a good one!
    Thanks again.
    adaparj.





    disneyland castle cartoon. the Disney castle to show
  • the Disney castle to show



  • puskeygadha
    10-08 08:23 AM
    I have 10 months in H1 now. My perm got denied because
    the certifying officer thought my inhouse experience is similar
    to job requirement. I have accumulated 5 years experience from the
    same company (50%) rule. I have to re-advertise to file new perm
    since recruitment is 180 days old.


    H1 is till June. Lawyer wants to start fresh perm. I do not have time.
    if premium processing does not start I will be screwed one more time
    again.

    well well , will premium processing start by June next year. Also
    EB2 is current for ROW. can I stay in work permit in the country..

    I do not know ..please help. Can I ask lawyer to appeal through BALCA
    so that I can extend H1. Please help

    I will really appreciate for any help.

    October 2nd is a bad day. my perm hot denied same day





    2011 disney castle wallpaper. disneyland castle cartoon. Wholesale Disney Cartoon
  • Wholesale Disney Cartoon



  • tom
    07-01 08:52 AM
    .



    more...


    disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle wallpaper.
  • disney castle wallpaper.



  • JazzByTheBay
    07-16 07:31 PM
    Let's work on a 1-2 page "Rally/Event Organization Handbook" or checklist of sorts to make it easier for others across the country to do such rallies.

    While we're at it, throw in a MS Project template as well.... OK, getting ahead of myself, but seriously the handbook/checklist is doable and worth doing, will be appreciated by many long after this thread dies out.

    jazz

    Don't try and plan this in a week - with more time, planning will be a lot easier.
    Re PA - I totally agree. I suddenly realized a day or 2 beforehand that it would be a good idea to get one, and drona kindly volunteered to bring it all the way from LA.

    For those planning future rallies, I'm sure we can prepare a list of things we learned from today's rally and it's hasty planning!





    disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle cartoon.
  • disney castle cartoon.



  • sukhyani
    05-12 06:01 PM
    But will it work?

    It is good news that finally Pres. Bush is putting his weight behind this thing, it is a pity his popularity rating is this low right now.
    Lets all hope for a couple of good developments in Iraq over the next few weeks and for gas prices to cool down. Clearly this thing is not going to come off without his strong backing and bully pulpit.
    He appears confident, This was a centerpiece of his 2nd term agenda and recently saying in mexico that one should not underestimate his ability to push legislation through congress and now resurrecting this almost dead issue, and making this his first live televised address on a domestic issue. He seems heavily behind this. This makes me cautiously optimistic.

    How this will all affect us, if it passes is another story. I do worry about the huge volume of cases overwhelming the system and us all waiting many many years.
    Dont worry about the volume, cuz applicants under Guest Worker Provisions cannot file for Permanent Residence for 8 years. Here is the excerpt:

    SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.

    `(I) ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS- An alien may not adjust to an immigrant classification under this section until after the earlier of--

    `(i) the consideration of all applications filed under section 201, 202, or 203 before the date of enactment of this section; or

    `(ii) 8 years after the date of enactment of this section.



    more...


    disneyland castle cartoon. amazing disney castle
  • amazing disney castle



  • vinzak
    12-16 04:57 PM
    Get another attorney. Your attorney obviously doesn't know the basics of EB or is trying to get you in EB3 so he can keep extracting fees from you for years to come. Given that yr Vietnamese, if you file in EB2 you will get a GC in months. After that he can't take any more fees from you.

    Filing in EB2 or EB3 depends on the job requirement and not the candidate. If the job requires a Masters Degree or bachelors+4 years experience, then EB2 can be filed. Whether that experience is US or otherwise is irrelevant. Besides, if you have been working in NJ for 3 years, how is that not US experience? Is your experience is determined by the race/nationality of the people who own the company or the
    the place where you were working?

    My company filed for my EB2 successfully when I had around 3 yrs experience. The job required a Masters degree, and that's why they filed in EB2.





    2010 the Disney castle to show disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle cartoon.
  • disney castle cartoon.



  • Sage_of_Fire
    08-30 10:51 AM
    I'm a sucker for a good evil laugh... (oxymoron)



    more...


    disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle cartoon.
  • disney castle cartoon.



  • dummgelauft
    11-15 12:13 PM
    If CIR is introduced, following will be overall consequences:

    1) Green card for all illegals(not legals) in US for 5 years
    2)ALL cases under current EB resolved quickly to start giving GC to illegals standing back in line
    3) People who dont have EB started yet are damned. They will face harsher Labor certifications and will have to wait even longer because 12 million illegals will be standing in line before they start their EB(or some other new) process..

    In all, it about illegals not legals.

    Please update your profile





    hair Wholesale Disney Cartoon disneyland castle cartoon. Sleeping Beauty Castle design
  • Sleeping Beauty Castle design



  • kkking
    10-12 12:55 PM
    guys any update.........I called yesterday and they told not in system yet. I dont know whats going on........



    more...


    disneyland castle cartoon. Disney Castle Clipart - Page 2
  • Disney Castle Clipart - Page 2



  • QuintonBermuda
    05-11 09:44 AM
    I would like to become a US citizen one day. The US was built on the backs of people that against all odds, fought to make this the country the way it is, using every opportunity that was given to them. For some of the repliers on this tread, you don't deserve to be a US citizen.





    hot disney castle wallpaper. disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle cartoon.
  • disney castle cartoon.



  • delhirocks
    07-15 12:42 PM
    I am not currently in Boston, but spend a lot of years there...great idea guys,

    just something to think over

    Wouldn't it be cool to have the rally along the freedom trail... start and end at state street...one of the meeting points could be where there was the Boston "massacre"



    more...


    house disney castle cartoon. magic disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle cartoon. magic
  • disney castle cartoon. magic



  • raju123
    07-09 11:09 AM
    Guys, it is a good opportunity. Please call WP reporter and explain your story and Mahatma Gandhi philosophy behind the flower to USCIS.





    tattoo disney castle cartoon. disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle cartoon. tattoo
  • disney castle cartoon. tattoo



  • sands
    07-15 04:10 PM
    me in, with husband and a child.



    more...


    pictures amazing disney castle disneyland castle cartoon. house Disney World Castle
  • house Disney World Castle



  • tinamatthew
    07-18 03:43 PM
    I am on H1B and my wife is on H4 visa. When we apply for EAD & AP for both us, do I need to tell my employer that I would like to work on EAD? or Could I continue working on H1B and also have EAD. I know the advantages of having EAD.

    Yes you can continue to work on H1B and hold the EAD. If you want to work on your EAD, then you must inform your employers





    dresses disney castle cartoon. disneyland castle cartoon. disneyland castle cartoon. magic kingdom castle cartoon.
  • disneyland castle cartoon. magic kingdom castle cartoon.



  • solaris27
    02-29 08:06 AM
    Job code you can get from labor also



    more...


    makeup disney castle cartoon. disneyland castle cartoon. disney castle cartoon. magic
  • disney castle cartoon. magic



  • Ammulu
    06-23 12:01 PM
    Bump





    girlfriend disney castle cartoon. tattoo disneyland castle cartoon. disneyland castle cartoon. magic kingdom castle cartoon.
  • disneyland castle cartoon. magic kingdom castle cartoon.



  • karan2004m
    06-24 04:40 PM
    None





    hairstyles Disney Castle Clipart - Page 2 disneyland castle cartoon. magic kingdom castle cartoon.
  • magic kingdom castle cartoon.



  • kondur_007
    10-06 10:38 AM
    Dear Friends,
    Please answer this question urgently. Currently me and my wife are in EAD working here. My wife needs to go back india for her delivery. please let us know what are the implications? Is there a problem bringing baby later to US? what visa they give to baby? What happens if my approval happens during that period(July -2002 EB3)? or do we get another finger printing notice if we can't go?

    PLEASE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

    THANKS
    Prajwal

    I am assuming that yours and your wife's 485 is pending and both of you work on EAD. YOur wife is pregnant and needs to go back to India for delivery while you will stay in US (or may visit there for a short time 1-2 weeks). Here is what I think:

    1. As far as you and your wife are concerned; there is no problem. Just make sure that your wife has a valid AP and expiry date on AP is well beyond the expected delivery date. Also if you plan to visit for 1-2 weeks or so around the time of her delivery, make sure you have valid AP as well.
    If they send FP notice or something of that sort while your wife is gone; you can reschedule it giving the reason (just tell the truth). I dont think it will be a problem.
    If GC gets approved while she is away or both of you are away; you still should be fine.

    2. For your child: this may be a problem. I am not very sure about the rules in this regard but this is what I can tell (again this may not be 100% accurate):
    - If your GC (i am assuming you are primary and your wife is dependent) is not approved till the child is born; you can always file for child's GC as "follow to join". (this may have to be CP; or if you can bring the child back to US on some form of visa it can be AOS).
    - If your GC is approved before the child is born, this may be a bigger problem. I do not know about the laws on this but there is something called DREAM act that may be applicable; but basically I have no clues about this.

    Good Luck with your Green Card and congratulations on having a baby.





    gcisadawg
    04-25 02:48 AM
    Mine took 5 business days to arrive. Both lawyer & myself received copies of RFE. It has a golden paper with Immigration officer # incharge of your case. You need to include this paper on top of your response while mailing back so that the papers reach the officer.

    For paystubs BC and other queries they give you 30 days but the catch is the 30 day counter starts from day you receive e-mail so by the time you receive the letter with what is needed you have already lost 5-7 days.

    In our case also, We received a copy of the RFE along with the golden paper you are referring to. They give an additional three days if the RFE was received by mail. The counter starts from the date in the RFE letter. I don't think it starts on the date of email.

    On the golden form, there is a "CUD" date along with officer info.
    I believe, that is the latest date on which USCIS should receive your RFE.
    Our RFE letter was dated April 6th. CUD shows May 11th 2009.

    Thanks,
    GCisaDawg





    waitingmygc
    05-27 11:58 AM
    austingc,

    Be careful, if your H1B extension is pending for whatever reason and you leave country then the pending H1B extension will be denied. If you think otherwise, simply consult your attorney.


    Madhu, AP has nothing to do with work authorization. In order to work you need either H1B appoval or EAD. AP or Visa is used to enter inside the country and that has nothing to do with work authorization. I have used AP several times and contnued with H1B and even got H1B extension with I-94. The only confusing thing is going out of the country while H1B transfer is pending and entering on AP to continue on H1B. Can you educate me? How does this violate LCA and trigger NOID?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment