Naruto
10-12 05:39 PM
The delimma is if it's decided by Immigration that's it's my mistake i have to pay all over again. Put nobody know if i should pay the new fees or the july-2nd fees.
Also i asked if i should send a payment with the appilcation just to make sure the application is not rejected for not including the payment, i did not get an answer for that.
I'm stuck....
Also i asked if i should send a payment with the appilcation just to make sure the application is not rejected for not including the payment, i did not get an answer for that.
I'm stuck....
wallpaper friends quotes wallpaper.
kevinkris
02-14 05:08 PM
funny chandu.. :)
Whoever wants to give me a chance :)
Whoever wants to give me a chance :)
gccovet
03-12 02:15 PM
Hi,
I recently completed D160 form which is now the new system of adding and filing application for B-2 visa.. I have read at many places that in case of "In-Laws" wife should sponsor all expenses and stuff like that. Now as I need to fill I 134 and I don't know who should sponsor them as I am on H1 but my wife is currently a homemaker and she is on H4 visa. So should I use her name on I 134 or my name?
Kindly help!!!
Thanks in advance..
Himanshu,
I don't know where you heard that your wife who is on H4 has to provide I-134.. that is no true and it might backfire as your wife might not have any income (H4 person cannot work, hence cannot have any US based income, except winning lottery ;-) ).
You should sponsor your in-laws, as in I-134, you want to show that you have an income (Salary!) and bank balance to support (you might have a joint bank account with your wife, which would be a +). In the bottom part in I-134, you may add that you will also provide lodging and boarding + travel expenses (and buy medical insurance- if you are going to) for your in-laws.
It should go smooth. No worries. I had sponsored my sister and my in-laws few years back and both got VISA's.
HTH
GCCovet
I recently completed D160 form which is now the new system of adding and filing application for B-2 visa.. I have read at many places that in case of "In-Laws" wife should sponsor all expenses and stuff like that. Now as I need to fill I 134 and I don't know who should sponsor them as I am on H1 but my wife is currently a homemaker and she is on H4 visa. So should I use her name on I 134 or my name?
Kindly help!!!
Thanks in advance..
Himanshu,
I don't know where you heard that your wife who is on H4 has to provide I-134.. that is no true and it might backfire as your wife might not have any income (H4 person cannot work, hence cannot have any US based income, except winning lottery ;-) ).
You should sponsor your in-laws, as in I-134, you want to show that you have an income (Salary!) and bank balance to support (you might have a joint bank account with your wife, which would be a +). In the bottom part in I-134, you may add that you will also provide lodging and boarding + travel expenses (and buy medical insurance- if you are going to) for your in-laws.
It should go smooth. No worries. I had sponsored my sister and my in-laws few years back and both got VISA's.
HTH
GCCovet
2011 friendship quotes wallpapers.

va_dude
06-29 04:07 PM
I guess if you get a notice to finger print, you can certainly try to go earlier than your date and try to talk them into taking you in. I would think that wouldn't be much of a problem.
56 days i think shud be enough to get ur renewal. My wife got it in less than that.
56 days i think shud be enough to get ur renewal. My wife got it in less than that.
more...
grupak
02-07 02:39 PM
We need everyone in the community to step up and cooperate in this effort. For the next 3 weeks, please concentrate on this effort.
Our careers and our future is in our hands and we cannot allow things to slip away. We must use every opportunity we have to.
Please pledge on this thread that you are actively pursing this campaign
Keep motivating others chanduv23!
Our careers and our future is in our hands and we cannot allow things to slip away. We must use every opportunity we have to.
Please pledge on this thread that you are actively pursing this campaign
Keep motivating others chanduv23!
.jpg)
desi3933
09-17 09:32 AM
Gurus,
I have a question regarding duration of legal status, as determined by the I-94 card.
- My brother's current H-1B ends on Oct 31, 2008.
- His company applied for 3yr H-1B extension in July, till Oct 2011
- The petition was approved and it has the approval notice date of Sep 5, 2008.
- My brother had to travel outside the country due to business reasons (left on Sept 9, returned on Sep 12).
- At POE, he got a new I-94 based on his current H-1B, with validity up to Oct 31, 2008.
1) My understanding is that his H-1B status in the country ends on Oct 31, 2008, as determined by the new I-94. Is this correct?
2) If the above is correct, then what are his options? As far as I know, there are two:
a) Leave the country before Oct 31, 2008, apply for a visa, and return with the new visa and get a new I-94 at the POE.
b) Apply for an amendment or extension of stay? I am not sure how this works, but I have heard people talk about it.
I will really appreciate if someone could share their thoughts and experience in this matter.
Thanks.
PS: I apologize for opening a new thread
Option 2b
Leave the country before Oct 31, 2008, apply for a visa, and return with the new visa and get a new I-94 at the POE.
*** Not a legal advise ***
I have a question regarding duration of legal status, as determined by the I-94 card.
- My brother's current H-1B ends on Oct 31, 2008.
- His company applied for 3yr H-1B extension in July, till Oct 2011
- The petition was approved and it has the approval notice date of Sep 5, 2008.
- My brother had to travel outside the country due to business reasons (left on Sept 9, returned on Sep 12).
- At POE, he got a new I-94 based on his current H-1B, with validity up to Oct 31, 2008.
1) My understanding is that his H-1B status in the country ends on Oct 31, 2008, as determined by the new I-94. Is this correct?
2) If the above is correct, then what are his options? As far as I know, there are two:
a) Leave the country before Oct 31, 2008, apply for a visa, and return with the new visa and get a new I-94 at the POE.
b) Apply for an amendment or extension of stay? I am not sure how this works, but I have heard people talk about it.
I will really appreciate if someone could share their thoughts and experience in this matter.
Thanks.
PS: I apologize for opening a new thread
Option 2b
Leave the country before Oct 31, 2008, apply for a visa, and return with the new visa and get a new I-94 at the POE.
*** Not a legal advise ***
more...

dilvahabilyeha
07-23 12:28 PM
Wow...This was a great read. I was told by someone more than 90 years old scholar in my village that Indian history was distorted and Taj Mahal was not built by Shah Jehan, I could not believe him. Anyways, not something that need to be dicussed here but a great read.
Yes, you are right! I felt the same way when I read the whole site. you are rt, not a place to discuss this.
Yes, you are right! I felt the same way when I read the whole site. you are rt, not a place to discuss this.
2010 Best Friendship Quotes In The

psaxena
03-19 08:24 PM
Well I was let go and I know how much was I doing. I was actually handling five different profiles. I showed the complete roadmap and breakeven for the profitable revenue in 8 months. But the F***** management doesn't understand all this , all they know is no matter how good or bad an employee is , do they have the budget to keep him or not , thats it ... FULL STOP!!!
Try to become ireplaceable, indispensable.. all BULL!!
I was working continuously for 12-14 hours a day trying to keep my job and working as Developer, Analyst, Project manager, Assisting VP for Project portfolio, DBA and last but not the least Product manager. AND YESS I was doing everything.. made and showed the difference. Couple of months back I was appreciated by the CEO.
BUT NO.. ITS NOT THE WORK THAT COUNTS, ITS THE MONEY AND THE INVESTORS.
THEY WANT TO REAP THE MOST PROFIT AND CUT THEIR LOSSES BY LAY OFFS.
AS SAID "LOVE YOUR JOB NOT YOUR COMPANY AS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR COMPANY STOPS LOVING YOU."
well guys the clock is ticking and 2 weeks now sitting at home, I think I vented a lot frustation on this post.. sorry for B word and the F word.
Try to become ireplaceable, indispensable.. all BULL!!
I was working continuously for 12-14 hours a day trying to keep my job and working as Developer, Analyst, Project manager, Assisting VP for Project portfolio, DBA and last but not the least Product manager. AND YESS I was doing everything.. made and showed the difference. Couple of months back I was appreciated by the CEO.
BUT NO.. ITS NOT THE WORK THAT COUNTS, ITS THE MONEY AND THE INVESTORS.
THEY WANT TO REAP THE MOST PROFIT AND CUT THEIR LOSSES BY LAY OFFS.
AS SAID "LOVE YOUR JOB NOT YOUR COMPANY AS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR COMPANY STOPS LOVING YOU."
well guys the clock is ticking and 2 weeks now sitting at home, I think I vented a lot frustation on this post.. sorry for B word and the F word.
more...
cbpds
07-09 02:22 PM
perfecto !!
You are mistaken if you believe that the dems support amnesty and the reps support legal immigration. The fact is that they support themselves and will take on a policy that will get them re-elected.
We do not matter until we make ourselves matter by holding them responsible....... hard to do without citizenship :(
You are mistaken if you believe that the dems support amnesty and the reps support legal immigration. The fact is that they support themselves and will take on a policy that will get them re-elected.
We do not matter until we make ourselves matter by holding them responsible....... hard to do without citizenship :(
hair Friendship Quotes Wallpapers.
singhsa3
02-13 01:36 PM
Just provide what is the O*Net code and job description and you will get the the answers from lots of folks.
Dear SINGHSA3,
Mine is EB-2 petetion with B.E & 5 +yrs experience & the AD which my employer posted is relevant.And i hope you understand by now what this audit is about as you sound very intelligent.
And i laso wish you peace of mind & good luck with your immigration petetion & ur life as u sound very frustated.And thank u for ur sympathies,but i do not need 1.
urs,
Highly Skilled immigrant.
Dear SINGHSA3,
Mine is EB-2 petetion with B.E & 5 +yrs experience & the AD which my employer posted is relevant.And i hope you understand by now what this audit is about as you sound very intelligent.
And i laso wish you peace of mind & good luck with your immigration petetion & ur life as u sound very frustated.And thank u for ur sympathies,but i do not need 1.
urs,
Highly Skilled immigrant.
more...

ivy55
07-31 01:23 PM
leoindiano,
No my FP for EAD was done about a month back. I have noticed that some have Code 1, 2, or 3, What I understand is that in the end everyone has to complete Code 3 before getting GC, so they may call me for another FP
Thanks
No my FP for EAD was done about a month back. I have noticed that some have Code 1, 2, or 3, What I understand is that in the end everyone has to complete Code 3 before getting GC, so they may call me for another FP
Thanks
hot friendship quotes wallpapers.
vin13
04-23 05:06 PM
if your brother has already paid his fees in IIM make sure he takes that fee recpt with him to show the officer. Tell him to mention that he is looking at spending some time with his whole family together and getting a nice vacation before starting to slog for the next 2 years.
If your brother has any assets in his name like house, car or any stocks, etc then take those docs along to show the consular officer. The consular officer merely needs to be satisfied that he will come back after his trip and not stay back. Expect questions like why did you choose IIM and not a US University, etc and be prepared for a good answer.
In most cases, when a consular officer sees someone who is meritorious they are usually very courteous.
You make a good point of making sure the fee receipt or admission information is taken to the US consulate. The key is to somehow prove that he is not settling down in US.
My 2 cents....I do not think it is wise to say all the family members are in US unless asked. Because that will only make the counseller feel that he may settle down in US. The best advise i can give is be yourself. Answer to the point. Be presentable and greet when you meet. Definately mention about the admissions at IIM.
If your brother has any assets in his name like house, car or any stocks, etc then take those docs along to show the consular officer. The consular officer merely needs to be satisfied that he will come back after his trip and not stay back. Expect questions like why did you choose IIM and not a US University, etc and be prepared for a good answer.
In most cases, when a consular officer sees someone who is meritorious they are usually very courteous.
You make a good point of making sure the fee receipt or admission information is taken to the US consulate. The key is to somehow prove that he is not settling down in US.
My 2 cents....I do not think it is wise to say all the family members are in US unless asked. Because that will only make the counseller feel that he may settle down in US. The best advise i can give is be yourself. Answer to the point. Be presentable and greet when you meet. Definately mention about the admissions at IIM.
more...
house est friendship quotes. diesel
ksrk
04-01 05:42 PM
I have slightly different situation. I have entered into US in Mar 2007 on H1B status at which time my I94 was stamped H1-B and dated until Sep, 09.
During July 2007 Fiasco, I was able to apply 485 and is pending. However, I never used EAD or left the country so far. When my I 94 expires in Sep, 09 should I exit and enter back using AP or since my AOS is pending, I can continue to stay after I 94 expiry.
Any words of advice will be appreciated..
Hi gc_buddy,
You essentially have two choices - get an H1B extension (for both travel and as a work permit); use AP for travel and H1B or EAD for work
From my discussions with colleagues and friends, lawyers recommend you switch over to AOS as soon as possible/practical - apparently is lesser hassle and "safer", although I am yet to see anything become easier just because I travel on AP.
You can use your AP (keep it renewed and uptodate) when your return from you next trip abroad - then you will find yourself wondering about the validity date on the I-94, like the rest of us following this thread! :)
During July 2007 Fiasco, I was able to apply 485 and is pending. However, I never used EAD or left the country so far. When my I 94 expires in Sep, 09 should I exit and enter back using AP or since my AOS is pending, I can continue to stay after I 94 expiry.
Any words of advice will be appreciated..
Hi gc_buddy,
You essentially have two choices - get an H1B extension (for both travel and as a work permit); use AP for travel and H1B or EAD for work
From my discussions with colleagues and friends, lawyers recommend you switch over to AOS as soon as possible/practical - apparently is lesser hassle and "safer", although I am yet to see anything become easier just because I travel on AP.
You can use your AP (keep it renewed and uptodate) when your return from you next trip abroad - then you will find yourself wondering about the validity date on the I-94, like the rest of us following this thread! :)
tattoo friendship quotes wallpapers. Cute Friendship Quotes; Cute Friendship Quotes
eb2dec2005
10-02 10:50 AM
Running total $200 (accounted until post #7 of this thread)
If you have contributed, please take a moment to vote the public poll and also write the amount of contribution in this thread.
wandmaker,
By the way,iam not a legal permanent resident yet, but still contributed .
I am stil waiting for GC approval. :)
If you have contributed, please take a moment to vote the public poll and also write the amount of contribution in this thread.
wandmaker,
By the way,iam not a legal permanent resident yet, but still contributed .
I am stil waiting for GC approval. :)
more...
pictures wallpaper of friendship quotes

mrsr
06-27 10:14 PM
Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
P.O. Box (what is the PO box for I485 petitions)
Lincoln, NE 68508
I guess the above address is if you are using FEDEX or UPS kind of private operators right?
850 S Street
P.O. Box (what is the PO box for I485 petitions)
Lincoln, NE 68508
I guess the above address is if you are using FEDEX or UPS kind of private operators right?
dresses friends quotes wallpaper. sad
natrajs
08-23 11:20 PM
Let us hope the Best
more...
makeup friendship quotes wallpapers.
sukumar.gaade@gmail.com
04-02 11:25 AM
Thanks Everyone for your responses. My company said they filed a new labor for me but they cannot process H1 extension until my labor is approved and we don't have much time as i will be finishing 6th year soon. Any ideas what can i do in this situation?
girlfriend friendship quotes wallpapers.
imh1b
11-06 10:29 AM
If you made 1 million, why will you stay here?
Go back to India and live like a king. Greencard is not worth it. Even with one million you will live like an ordinary guy here. But with one million in India you have better chances of making your business successful with a huge investment and live a better life with servants around you.
Go back to India and live like a king. Greencard is not worth it. Even with one million you will live like an ordinary guy here. But with one million in India you have better chances of making your business successful with a huge investment and live a better life with servants around you.
hairstyles friendship quotes wallpapers. cute friendship quotes; cute friendship quotes
cbpds
04-02 02:21 PM
why did he have to wait for 6 years to file for labour, he could have done it well before right?
Waiting for 6 years to know this is very tragic. Run your situation by a lawyer (not your company lawyer). You may find some workable options. Good Luck.
Waiting for 6 years to know this is very tragic. Run your situation by a lawyer (not your company lawyer). You may find some workable options. Good Luck.
komatireddy
11-01 09:48 AM
I am also in the similar situation... I got the same petition notice.... Can you please let me know if you resubmit your application? I am in the process of identifying what to do?
sweet_jungle
08-15 04:31 PM
I called USCIS about it twice and both the times I received two different answers. During last week of July when I called USCIS first time they said that they will consider Sep 7th, 2007 not July 2nd has the receipt date. I called them again on August 8th and spoke to level II person. This time she acknowledged the fact that my application is outside the processing date and she will send an message to NSC. She gave me a reference number starting with WTC, then 10 digits and ending with NSC. (WTC123...NSC)
Has anyone with WAC# called USCIS after August 1st?
I called up yesterday. I was also given similar format of referral number, with an acknowledgement that case is outside processing time.
Looks like there is some issue with our biometrics. there were not correctly transmitted. Even though I did FP long back, they attached it in july only.
Lets see what happens.
My PD is end 2004.
Has anyone with WAC# called USCIS after August 1st?
I called up yesterday. I was also given similar format of referral number, with an acknowledgement that case is outside processing time.
Looks like there is some issue with our biometrics. there were not correctly transmitted. Even though I did FP long back, they attached it in july only.
Lets see what happens.
My PD is end 2004.

No comments:
Post a Comment