Wednesday, June 22, 2011

naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki

images naruto sasuke akatsuki. naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. makeup sakura-naruto-sasuke-
  • makeup sakura-naruto-sasuke-



  • Canadian
    02-13 05:21 PM
    I filed 140/485 together the beginning of Oct 2008. When can I expect to see movement?

    Thank you.





    wallpaper makeup sakura-naruto-sasuke- naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. sakura-naruto-sasuke-akatsuki-
  • sakura-naruto-sasuke-akatsuki-



  • RDB
    11-24 05:10 PM
    So, you are telling that the lawyer is not even sharing the receipt number with you? If you have the receipt number, you can look up your case status at www.uscis.gov.

    I am surprised that the lawyer is not even sharing the basic info with you.

    Well, its come that time where I am frustrated and fed up with my job and ready for a change. I am however, feeling rather trapped by this process and lost as I don't even know where I am in it. Maybe someone can give me some advice.
    I have filed everything through a lawyer, who I feel works more for my employer than for me as that is who pays the fees. My I-140 was filed i'm guessing around April/May of 2007. I recently asked if that was approved, but apparently that is privelaged information i'm not entitled to. My receipt for my I-485 is Sept 2007 and I am currently working off an EAD, my second one which I recieved this past September.
    I NEED to change jobs. I can not, and will not, stay at a place that I am miserable at. I just have no clue how to go about it. I already have a lawyer, but as I said, I feel they work more for the employer than me, and so I am hesitant and mentioning a change of employers for fear that will get back to my current employer. Would it be wise to find my own lawyer? My I-485 has been pending for well over 180 days, but it appears the key to being able to use the AC 21 portibility is to have your I-140 approved, and how am I supposed to be SURE that is approved if my lawyer is not willing to share that information? If it is approved, I should be able to change employers with out any problem, correct?
    As much as I want a change, I don't want to run the risk of hurting my green card chances. Thank you!





    naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto,sasuke,sakura
  • naruto,sasuke,sakura



  • Michael chertoff
    01-26 02:28 PM
    I have changed my job (eligible to AC21) without sending anything to USCIS, an approach recommended by quite a few here.

    Now based on this "who-knows-what" Q&A, shall I collect all the docs about the job change and send them along? Implicitly are these docs required now?

    Same thing i did. i have not send anything to USCIS and changed job. i will wait till they ask. other wise i will just keep quite.

    Please suggest if it is necessary to send them letter or not?

    Thanks

    MC





    2011 sakura-naruto-sasuke-akatsuki- naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki.
  • naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki.



  • ksircar
    11-23 04:41 PM
    Status: I-485 pending

    AP valid till 04/30/2010

    I-94 vlaid till 02/15/2010

    Do I need to apply for a new AP before 04/30/2010 even there is no plan to travel abroad (just to maintain status)?

    My understanding is with I-485 Pending status I can live here legally. Valid AP is required only at the time of trvelling abroad. AP need not be maintained continuously.

    Can someone please clarify?



    more...


    naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. Naruto sasuke and sakura
  • Naruto sasuke and sakura



  • GCwaitforever
    03-13 09:15 AM
    Amendments can be filed at any time (upto three years I believe is the statutory limit). If you owe IRS money, they will impose interest on that money. If you are getting money from IRS, you do not get any additional interest.





    naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto, sasuke et sakura
  • naruto, sasuke et sakura



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-19 05:53 PM
    It takes only few mins for EAD bcoz it is code 2.
    However for 485 it can take longer bcoz it is code 3

    Am sure you already have experienced it yourself.

    Yes...he took only one finger (my right index finger) print. Thats all, signed the electronic signature reader and then took a picture with my glasses off (it that usual?? I dont know).



    more...


    naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. chibi-naruto-sasuke-.
  • chibi-naruto-sasuke-.



  • chanduv23
    12-04 09:30 AM
    Also Add Padmasree Warrrior, CTO of Motorola





    2010 naruto,sasuke,sakura naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto sasuke akatsuki.
  • naruto sasuke akatsuki.



  • vinoddas
    12-15 05:19 PM
    There is always a slight risk in going to a consulate that is not in your home country. They could reject ur application, and you would have to go from that consulate's country to your home country's consulate. That said, I have gone to Canadian consulate in the past and had no trouble. To me the decision is based on how easy it is to get it done at my home country.



    more...


    naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. girlfriend naruto sasuke
  • girlfriend naruto sasuke



  • karthikdurai
    06-29 05:22 PM
    Hi Qumegup

    I E-Filed on April 21 to NSC.

    4/28 - Soft LUD and after that nothing had happend.

    Mine is getting expired on August 4th and worried too.

    Thank you all.





    hair naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. sakura-naruto-sasuke-akatsuki-
  • sakura-naruto-sasuke-akatsuki-



  • waitingnwaiting
    02-04 08:59 AM
    Has anyone thought about the root cause of backlog?

    I think it not really more people. Only 85K people on H1B come every year. There are 140 K greencards. All H1Bs do not apply for greencards,

    So the problem is country limits. Can someone calculate what would be the wait time if country limit is completely removed.



    more...


    naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto
  • naruto



  • kumsoft
    08-01 05:40 PM
    My I-140 which was approved last yr was filed at CSC since my receipt no started with WAC. I however noticed that in the approval notice copy in the bottom it has a Texas address. Does it mean it was approved from TSC?

    Mine also says Texas address even though I filed in CSC. More confusing is that till July 30th Arizona falls under TSC and after July 30th it falls under NSC. My i_485 reached on July 2nd.





    hot Naruto sasuke and sakura naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. wallpaper naruto sasuke sakura
  • wallpaper naruto sasuke sakura



  • justAnotherFile
    09-05 03:25 PM
    My birth certificate issued by the city municipality in India does not carry my name. Is a affidavit required in such a case? Has anyone been through this before? Also can you post an sample affidavit if you have one.
    thx



    more...


    house makeup naruto sasuke akatsuki. naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto sasuke sakura
  • naruto sasuke sakura



  • Macaca
    03-02 09:29 AM
    Why: 10 Reasons (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=48191&postcount=2), Legislators represent constituents (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=50787&postcount=17)
    How: From Lobbying and Legislation: Enacting Better Laws (http://www.policylink.org/AdvocatingForChange/Lobbying/Legislators.html)
    Face-to-face contact with legislators is key to humanizing the problem, demonstrating a commitment to solving it, and developing relationships for the long haul.

    Organize a small, diverse group of participants, perhaps three to five people. Make sure at least some of them reside in the legislator’s district.
    Select your best spokespersons and message. Choose someone who will appeal to the legislators you are trying to persuade.
    Decide ahead of time how you will conduct the meeting. Who will introduce the participants? Lead the meeting? Close the meeting? What materials will you take to leave with the legislator at the end of the meeting?
    Get to know legislators’ staff. Legislators often rely heavily on the advice of key staff members. It is important to establish a good relationship with these staff members, make sure they have adequate information about your legislation, and try to learn from them any concerns you may need to address to keep your legislation moving forward. The staff will be your main point of contact if a legislator is unavailable or inaccessible.
    For more tips on meeting with legislators, such as scheduling, preparing for, conducting, and following up after the meeting, see Tips on Meeting with Your Elected Officials (http://archive.aclu.org/action/lobby.html) and “Six Practical Tips on How to Lobby Your Legislator or Elected Official” in Lobbying—the Basics (http://www.democracyctr.org/resources/lobbying.html).

    Senators of 110th Congress (http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=WI)

    Russell D Feingold (http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=WI) (D) [Judiciary Committee]: Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/300042_russell_feingold)
    Herb Kohl (http://kohl.senate.gov/) (D) [Judiciary Committee]: Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/300061_herbert_kohl)

    House Members (http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml#wi)

    Tammy Baldwin (http://tammybaldwin.house.gov/) (D 2nd): Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/400013_tammy_baldwin)
    Ron Kind (http://www.house.gov/kind/) (D 3rd): Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/400218_ronald_kind)
    David R Obey (http://obey.house.gov/hor/wi07/) (D 7th): Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/400300_david_obey)
    Paul Ryan (http://www.house.gov/ryan/) (R 1st): Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/400351_paul_ryan)
    Steve Kagen (http://kagen.house.gov/) (D 8th): Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/412240_steve_kagen)
    Gwen Moore (http://www.house.gov/gwenmoore/) (D 6th): Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/400661_gwen_moore)
    Thomas Petri (http://www.house.gov/petri/) (R 4th): Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/400318_thomas_petri)
    James F Sensenbrenner (http://sensenbrenner.house.gov/) (R 5th): Open Congress (http://www.opencongress.org/people/show/400365_f.+james_sensenbrenner)

    Voting records (http://www.senate.gov/reference/common/faq/how_to_votes.htm)

    Search votes by member (C-SPAN (http://www3.capwiz.com/c-span/dbq/issuesdbq/votesearch.dbq?command=member))
    Search votes by subject (C-SPAN (http://www3.capwiz.com/c-span/dbq/issuesdbq/votesearch.dbq?command=subject))





    tattoo naruto, sasuke et sakura naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki.
  • naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki.



  • ita
    02-03 05:19 PM
    All,


    Try if these videos help you'll in your chosen path(religious path/Intellect)

    http://in.youtube.com/profile?user=LifeBlissFoundation&view=videos

    http://in.youtube.com/user/LifeBlissFoundation

    What Nithyananda talks in these videos= What has already been said 5000 years ago+ Nithyananda's experience.

    I'm just sharing these videos...you want to/you should get involved more into Nithyananda programmes or you want to drop the whole thing is a decision between Your Mind,Your SELF,Cosmos.

    Don't let someone else's good opinion/criticism make decisions for you.

    Most important don't end up being Mandana Mishra parrots whatever be your path but then that takes loooot of courage.Yes delving into other's mind/personality/faith is looot simpler .Delving into one's own mind/SLEF is (a simple task too) but a courageous one for you need to face/own up your short comings and fix them too.

    Hope we'll have Ultimate Experience. Nithyaandam.(No, not his name also his name:))

    Thank you.

    PS: I'm not looking to start a dry useless or critical discussion here. Could have posted these videos in any other open thread but didn't want to bury the videos under posts in a thread which could have already been discarded by some. I got what I should so far hope, you'll get what you should.



    more...


    pictures chibi-naruto-sasuke-. naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki.
  • naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki.



  • javadeveloper
    03-19 10:22 PM
    Hi, as per my thread title, I was wondering if I have to use my lawyer for the EAD renewal process. I am confident I know what/where/how to file the application and the materials necessary and because I am a little strapped for cash I'd like to do this on my own without having my lawyer do it and charge me for it. Bad idea or doable, what do you guys think? Thanks!:)

    You can do it on your own.I even responded to the RFE myself and got it approved.





    dresses wallpaper naruto sasuke sakura naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. PSP Naruto Sasuke Sakura Run
  • PSP Naruto Sasuke Sakura Run



  • Dhundhun
    03-20 04:02 PM
    I think, answers are mixed and they cover two different topics Visa Revalidation and Autimatic Visa Revalidation.

    Thanks Venram, I'll carry "Employment Verification Letter" also as per your recommendations.



    more...


    makeup girlfriend naruto sasuke naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. makeup naruto sasuke akatsuki.
  • makeup naruto sasuke akatsuki.



  • siravi
    12-20 12:23 PM
    imigrationvoice1,
    Thank you for your response--I looked into that option, I can't put mail on hold for as long as I will be gone.

    Thanks, reddymjm, red/green doesn't bother me, but its the inane reason given for it, without considering its relevance to one of the reasons why we even have this forum--to have a sense of community and ask for & share information based on each others' experiences.
    Thank you also for your suggestion though. It looks like I may be able to have my name on the mailbox, but have to make a request. WIll let you know.
    Thanks.





    girlfriend naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. naruto sasuke akatsuki. naruto
  • naruto sasuke akatsuki. naruto



  • desi_man
    05-27 02:54 PM
    Below is website that shows how a bill becomes a law, it mentions all the stages that it follows, please read this below website.

    http://www.votesmart.org/resource_govt101_02.php





    hairstyles naruto naruto sasuke sakura akatsuki. akatsuki-quot; altquot;sakura-naruto-
  • akatsuki-quot; altquot;sakura-naruto-



  • tselva
    07-20 11:05 AM
    If you ask this question after Aug 17, many would come forward and discuss in details.

    Let me give my thoughts...

    1. Starting a company - Anyone can do it. You are not eligible to start "S" corp.
    2. When you start your company, I would not suggest you not to work in your company on AC21 (even though you maintain the same job)
    3. Make sure you have a partner who has greencard or citizen. He will be a big help until your GC (for various reason)
    4. If you want to start a company, remember one thing, you are creating a base, which should earn for you after your GC. But, not to save your billing or to use it for some shortcuts.
    5. Please make sure you have it in right place, appoint a registered agent, proper website, etc, if you want to hire H1s. I have seen many people starting the companies in their rental home. Your h1 employee will suffer during stamping.

    On top of it, you find a partner who can join as a employee in the company first. :) Many would come forward to start the company. They will not put their efforts or they will not even come forward to be an employee in the company.





    gcformeornot
    01-23 12:44 PM
    Q #10. Where do I mail Form I-140 petition withdrawal requests and AC21 106(c) portability requests? [Answer Finalized on 06/30/09]

    A. The Texas Service Center (TSC) and the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) have established a dedicated U.S. Post Office Box for the submission of:

    Form I-140 petition withdrawal requests, and;
    AC21 106(c) portability requests.
    The use of the Post Office Box addresses is limited to the submission of Form I-140 petition withdrawal requests and AC21 portability requests. The submission of correspondence that is unrelated to this will be sent to the Service Center's General Correspondence Unit.



    If the Submission is...

    For a...

    Then the Submission should be Mailed to...

    A Form I-140 Withdrawal Request

    Form I-140 Petition that is pending or was approved at the TSC

    USCIS Texas Service Center
    PO Box 851745
    Mesquite, TX 75185

    Form I-140 Petition that was approved at the Vermont Service Center (VSC)

    An AC21 106(c) Portability Request

    Form I-485 Application that is pending at the TSC

    A Form I-140 Withdrawal Request

    Form I-140 Petition that is pending or was approved at the NSC

    USCIS Nebraska Service Center
    P.O. Box 87105
    Lincoln, NE 68501-7105

    Form I-140 Petition that was approved at the California Service Center

    An AC21 106(c) Portability Request

    Form I-485 Application that is pending at the NSC

    Unrelated to a Form I-140 Withdrawal Request or an AC21 106(c) Request

    An address other than the addresses noted above. Please go to the Related Links to determine the correct USCIS mailing address.





    santb1975
    04-27 12:48 AM
    My Membership for the IV Linkedin group took about a week to get approved.

    i faced it too ... but here is what i did
    i searched for linked in immigration voice ... it pulled up an existing member
    click on their group link - that linked to a request to membership page

    waiting for approval



    No comments:

    Post a Comment