Wednesday, June 22, 2011

photobucket love quotes

images photobucket love quotes photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes
  • photobucket love quotes



  • akhilmahajan
    08-08 01:44 PM
    I am sorry to say, if you have not started your GC process with company B, as far as i know (understand the rules) you cannot file 485.

    I might be wrong, so u should also ask senior members.

    I will say talk to your employer A and see what he says.





    wallpaper photobucket love quotes photobucket love quotes. love quotes orkut scraps
  • love quotes orkut scraps



  • webm
    01-08 10:16 AM
    Has been approved or still in the making?

    ---Not yet...they might be still in discussion phase..

    Lets Keep fingures crossed..:)





    photobucket love quotes. love quotes photobucket. love
  • love quotes photobucket. love



  • fromnaija
    12-15 11:05 AM
    While I am not affiliated to nor trying to promote the following web site, you may get some information on 140 approval trend at xxxxx





    2011 love quotes orkut scraps photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes
  • photobucket love quotes



  • techskill
    08-19 12:37 PM
    I just came back from my Infopass appnt. The IO said that my case is at examination room which they moved last week.(What is examination room? No idea).

    But he said all the checks are clear for me and my wife. The checks was cleared only 2 weeks ago. And he said it might between 30 days to 180 days to get approved.



    more...


    photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes
  • photobucket love quotes



  • vejella
    07-20 05:23 PM
    if we IV'ers band together to form our own companies.

    Not only will we be able to free ourselves from Consulting companies but also dramatically increase our income and perhaps also use part of the revenue to fund IV's GC objectives. Sort of like a hybrid Venture-Captial-incubator/co-op/lobby group. There must be a precendence somewhere....

    Think about it. It's not impossible.

    Now with more ppl in 485/EAD limbo there's a huge opportunity to do something like this. The only thing we need are trustworthy/reliable GC/citizens (perhaps ex-IVers?) to solve some minor "legal dillemas".

    Some of the previous threads on this topic are listed below:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4118 (IV Spotlight Topic)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5805
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5660


    This info is awesome..:)





    photobucket love quotes. love, quotes, photobucket,
  • love, quotes, photobucket,



  • Vish
    03-20 12:18 PM
    Took the survey



    more...


    photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes;
  • photobucket love quotes;



  • tapukakababa
    01-18 09:03 PM
    No. I filed in July 2007.





    2010 love quotes photobucket. love photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes
  • photobucket love quotes



  • marlo
    07-18 12:23 AM
    There are only 3 possible ways:
    1. do nothing and hope I-485 does not get approved for whatever reason. If it does get approved, you cannot bring your wife here.
    2. withdraw I-485 and re-file when your wife is ready to file and the date is current
    3. somehow file your wife's I-485 in Aug 2010 (reg marriage etc).

    If I were you, I'd go for 2. Do not change your life for GC(as in 3) but don't let GC process change your life(as in 1). whatever PD will be within cutoff in July-Sept 2010 is likely to be within the cutoff in July-Sep 2011.



    more...


    photobucket love quotes. 2010 love quotes photobucket.
  • 2010 love quotes photobucket.



  • ivy55
    07-31 01:23 PM
    leoindiano,

    No my FP for EAD was done about a month back. I have noticed that some have Code 1, 2, or 3, What I understand is that in the end everyone has to complete Code 3 before getting GC, so they may call me for another FP

    Thanks





    hair photobucket love quotes photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes
  • photobucket love quotes



  • ajju
    09-05 03:25 PM
    Is there any emergency advance parole and how do we get that.Please help.

    Check with your lawyer... I think if you've genuine emergency like this and tickets purchased.. It may be possible to expedited based on my knowledge of EAD expedition.. Please check with your lawyer and call USCIS immediately...

    Sorry to hear about your job... remember seeing your earlier posting also... Focus on getting a new job also.. contact any other dentists or so.. or with your sponsoring employer...



    more...


    photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes
  • photobucket love quotes



  • natrajs
    05-08 02:37 PM
    Great!! Is this your 'First' 3 yr. extension?
    I am curious to see it anybody ever got 2nd 3 yr extension (after 6 yr on H1) with I-140 pending/approved and i-485 filled but AOS pending.

    Regards,
    GCCovet

    I got my 7th and 8th yr extension as 1 year term, since my labor wasn't approved at that time. Last November I applied for 9th to 11 year extension and I got it approved. Even though 2nd 3 year extension is not defined on the rules, I was told by my attorney that you can get 2nd 3 year extension provided if the conditions are met.





    hot photobucket love quotes photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes
  • photobucket love quotes



  • Aura M.
    12-06 02:21 PM
    Hello
    I would like to know how long I have to wait for an answer on my appellation sent out on Feb 20, 2007.
    Also my H1B visa is going to expire on October, When should I re-new it for 3 more years?
    Thank you in advance for your promptly response.
    Aura M.



    more...


    house photobucket love quotes photobucket love quotes. girlfriend photobucket love
  • girlfriend photobucket love



  • WeShallOvercome
    08-14 06:14 PM
    JBarret,

    Are you going to contribute to IV? how about attending the DC rally ? :D:D





    tattoo love, quotes, photobucket, photobucket love quotes. LoveQuotes.jpg
  • LoveQuotes.jpg



  • number30
    03-20 01:25 PM
    H1B � Bringing spouse in USA

    Hi Friends,
    At the outset apologies if I am raising this q in the wrong thread. Could not find a better thread.
    I have been in USA this Jan 2011 on H1b. My wife is in India.
    I would like her to come here at USA for few weeks. However We are going through a little difficult financial situation.

    I wanted to understand from tax implication perspective.

    Is it correct that if she comes here for few weeks then I can file a tax return in future for FY 2011 claiming her as a dependent which would double tax deduction?

    Pls let me know in this context:

    # How much is the deduction available for spouse?
    # Is it necessary that she comes to usa on h4 in tax year 2011 to claim the deduction

    The reason I am asking is if I can save tax it will offset my cost of tickets for her to and fro.

    Pls help me by providing your guidance on following so that I can plan given my little financial difficult situation.

    Pls provide ur valuable inputs.
    thank you

    Even if she comes here in Jan-2012 you can take Do a joint tax return. She needs to be here while filing for the taxes at least first time to get ITIN number used for tax purpose.
    She can file as resident here but you need to pay taxes for Worldwide income.


    Amount depends upon you earning. You will Standard Deduction Double as against filing the Single ($10800) and additional Personal exemption of around $3500 Deduction.
    Note: These are deductions not actual amounts



    more...


    pictures photobucket love quotes; photobucket love quotes. hair photobucket love quotes
  • hair photobucket love quotes



  • desi3933
    09-19 12:31 PM
    Hi,
    I and my spouse are both on H1 and have our EADs as well. I have an oppurtunity for a side project. Is it possible for me to use EAD for this project alone and continue with my primary employer on H1? (I am not the primary applicant for the GC and am a beneficiary for the EAD)

    Thanks Gurus !

    Once EAD is used for any job, H1 status is gone.


    *** Not a legal advise ***





    dresses photobucket love quotes
  • Photobucket love quote picture



  • needhelp!
    11-09 02:26 PM
    I guess its over now



    more...


    makeup 2010 love quotes photobucket. photobucket love quotes. photobucket love quotes
  • photobucket love quotes



  • kaisersose
    12-11 10:39 AM
    Self employment has to conform to the stipulations of AC21.

    A baker can start his own small business, as long as he is still a baker. But if he positions himself as CEO or a vice-president, then he is asking for trouble.

    The other factor is the future job offer letter if you are not already in that position. if P has his own business and is making 2x where x is the salary for the future job, how will an IO believe P has the intent of giving up his lucative business and moving to employment for half the income?

    Like someone said above, it is all about intent. The basic question it boils down to is this - Do you really have the intent of working for your sponsoring employer or are you using him as a green card shop?





    girlfriend LoveQuotes.jpg photobucket love quotes. Photobucket+love+quotes
  • Photobucket+love+quotes



  • Krilnon
    04-22 03:02 AM
    My guess is that Kirupa has been busy lately… or something like that. Official enough, your post is, perhaps. :yoda:





    hairstyles photobucket love quotes photobucket love quotes. Photobucket love quotes
  • Photobucket love quotes



  • willigetgc?
    01-21 10:45 AM
    The safe rule of thumb is that the employee stay with the sponsoring company at least for 8 months after getting GC. This is something many lawyers recommend.

    However, there are many cases when people have left the sponsoring company immediately and gotten their citizenship, while others may have had to provide additional documentations.......the choice is entirely personal.





    ajay
    01-02 10:08 AM
    What about your AP? Is it expired too?





    new_horizon
    04-01 10:11 PM
    but pls make sure your wife really knows how to drive. Driving here though would seem easy is quite different from that of a foreign country. It wouldn't hurt to get some training before getting behind the wheels. It'll be worth for your wife's and others safety. Hope you take this well.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment