485_se_dukhi
07-22 10:16 PM
the state chapter of GA. I live in Alpharetta, GA.
Let me know when we are meeting again.
Let me know when we are meeting again.
wallpaper Harvest Shark Finning
pappu
06-23 11:36 AM
Thanks for brining this activity to our attention. Visa recapture cannot happen with an executive order. Please do not waste your energy in writing to USCIS, Mayorkas or the President asking for an executive order to recapture unused green cards. Why ask for something that they cannot do? Only Congress has the power to pass a law for visa recapture. That is the reason time and again we have requested IV members to petition the Congress to fix the backlogs.
Sending out random messages could give us an impression that we are helping to fix our issues. To the contrary, the fact is that sending out uncoordinated random messages like this could negatively affect our fixes. We request everyone to please actively participate in the published Action Items, engage in meeting with the lawmakers and not get carried away if some anonymous person is asking to send out random messages, which is often counter productive.
Again, USCIS, Mayorkas or the President does not have the authority to recapture unused green cards. We understand the share the frustration due to the backlogs. And often times some folks have taken advantage of our frustration in making the larger community send out messages which is not at all helpful. These random messages suck up oxygen in the room which could be utilized in a real coordinated effort. We request that at anytime someone is asking to send out random messages, please ask them to share their true identity and refer them to IV Core team
Sending out random messages could give us an impression that we are helping to fix our issues. To the contrary, the fact is that sending out uncoordinated random messages like this could negatively affect our fixes. We request everyone to please actively participate in the published Action Items, engage in meeting with the lawmakers and not get carried away if some anonymous person is asking to send out random messages, which is often counter productive.
Again, USCIS, Mayorkas or the President does not have the authority to recapture unused green cards. We understand the share the frustration due to the backlogs. And often times some folks have taken advantage of our frustration in making the larger community send out messages which is not at all helpful. These random messages suck up oxygen in the room which could be utilized in a real coordinated effort. We request that at anytime someone is asking to send out random messages, please ask them to share their true identity and refer them to IV Core team
nrk
09-28 05:09 PM
Use these URL's
Based on FOIA data released to IV by USCIS http://immigrationvoice.org/tracker/waitimesUSCIS1.php
Based on data available on the USCIS website http://immigrationvoice.org/tracker/waitimesUSCIS2.php
helllo???? can someone tell me where/how can i find this info?
Based on FOIA data released to IV by USCIS http://immigrationvoice.org/tracker/waitimesUSCIS1.php
Based on data available on the USCIS website http://immigrationvoice.org/tracker/waitimesUSCIS2.php
helllo???? can someone tell me where/how can i find this info?
2011 World#39;s First Ban on Shark Fin
loudobbs
07-23 02:09 PM
I called customer service a liitle while ago. The lady eas very polite. She escalated the request to a senior rep who was very polite too.
I guess people can have bad days too.:) :)
It is not easy to fire such people. It is very easy to fire the good ones. In general, if they are rude to you when they are not supposed to be, they may basically have some kind of supporrt to behave that way.
I guess people can have bad days too.:) :)
It is not easy to fire such people. It is very easy to fire the good ones. In general, if they are rude to you when they are not supposed to be, they may basically have some kind of supporrt to behave that way.
more...
krisganta
08-27 10:41 AM
I am in the same boat. NSC>CSC>NSC (WAC #). I called the USCIS today morning and told the rep. that I would like to make sure that the biometrics, PD are attached to my I-485 application. She said that she can not verify that information. So I asked her to transfer my call to the next level and she said that my application date is not outside the processing date and hence she won't be able to open any SR or transfer to next level.
I mailed the application on July 2nd to NSC but it went to CSC and then transferred back to NSC on Sept 11. So according to USCIS, Sep 11 is the receipt date not July 2nd. So it is not outside processing time.
I mailed the application on July 2nd to NSC but it went to CSC and then transferred back to NSC on Sept 11. So according to USCIS, Sep 11 is the receipt date not July 2nd. So it is not outside processing time.
kaisersose
06-16 02:38 PM
Boss, go to google and search for motels/hotels in chennai. This is a forum with purpose and lets keep it that way. Post questions only related to immigration instead of personal information.
Sorry for harsh words.
As he is going to the US consulate, it becomes an immigration related topic, not any different from someone asking a question on how to fill the 765 form. Or else, we could tell the person who askes questions on filling forms, to avoid such posts and read instructions on the USCIS site.
But if the OP was asking for good hotels on the Vegas Strip, then I agree that it is out of topic on an immigration forum.
Sorry for harsh words.
As he is going to the US consulate, it becomes an immigration related topic, not any different from someone asking a question on how to fill the 765 form. Or else, we could tell the person who askes questions on filling forms, to avoid such posts and read instructions on the USCIS site.
But if the OP was asking for good hotels on the Vegas Strip, then I agree that it is out of topic on an immigration forum.
more...
mmk123
09-13 11:53 AM
This is a part of brilliantly thought evil strategy of opposing ANY CHANGE president proposes.. this happened for stimulus debate (but couldn't do anything else public would have punished them), happening for healthcare debates using smear campaign and WILL happen for immigration debate.
I think they want to bring pre-1965 immigration policies back, which allowed only people from western-europe to immigrate to USA... for obvious reasons. They will also add a condition that only people of western-european origine... that also eliminates people from other countries who were born there ...... hehehe funny....
y'day i was listening on CNN that major block of R* votors is not ready to assume him as legitimate president (for obvious and convenient reasons to them) and birthers conspiracy theory. So if that's the case then this is not going to go anywhere... And democrats cannot always go ahead using their majority in congress and senate... otherwise they will be accused of abusing their power.
i understand if people have some legitimate concern for overall immigration, undocumented or for that matter documented people. But if this is seen from r$ce and other points of view by people then there will only be opposition from such people.
Aage aage dekho hota hein kya... (look what happens down the road)..
This will be hot boiling debate unlike NE winter!!
I think they want to bring pre-1965 immigration policies back, which allowed only people from western-europe to immigrate to USA... for obvious reasons. They will also add a condition that only people of western-european origine... that also eliminates people from other countries who were born there ...... hehehe funny....
y'day i was listening on CNN that major block of R* votors is not ready to assume him as legitimate president (for obvious and convenient reasons to them) and birthers conspiracy theory. So if that's the case then this is not going to go anywhere... And democrats cannot always go ahead using their majority in congress and senate... otherwise they will be accused of abusing their power.
i understand if people have some legitimate concern for overall immigration, undocumented or for that matter documented people. But if this is seen from r$ce and other points of view by people then there will only be opposition from such people.
Aage aage dekho hota hein kya... (look what happens down the road)..
This will be hot boiling debate unlike NE winter!!
2010 Shark-Finning Capital
jayp
09-29 09:51 PM
Dhruv
You should call the college you are interested in or applying to and speak to the financial aid office they would be able to guide you. I know in Florida you do not get financial aid if you are on H-4. You should also try and get scholarships from the colleges or if the State of Georgia has any scholarships which may help lower the cost.
You should call the college you are interested in or applying to and speak to the financial aid office they would be able to guide you. I know in Florida you do not get financial aid if you are on H-4. You should also try and get scholarships from the colleges or if the State of Georgia has any scholarships which may help lower the cost.
more...
wandmaker
03-26 07:32 PM
Does USCIS issue multiple RFEs on I-485 simultaneously or consecutively? The reason I ask is because both myself and my wife recently got RFEs. Myself because the Doctor forgot to fill in the Tuberculosis details and for my wife about her birth certificate. We have responded to both and the responses are exactly what they requested in the RFE.
Should we now relax and just wait for the PD to be come current and get our GC or is there a possibility of getting more RFEs? When there are multiple issues in an application would USCIS raise all of them simultaneously or wait for the response for the first one before raising the second one? Any one have any experience in this regard?
RFE* > You Respond > Case Resumed > RFE* > You Respond > Case Resumed > ..... Life goes on until the approval.
* Each RFE can contain request for one or more evidence.
Should we now relax and just wait for the PD to be come current and get our GC or is there a possibility of getting more RFEs? When there are multiple issues in an application would USCIS raise all of them simultaneously or wait for the response for the first one before raising the second one? Any one have any experience in this regard?
RFE* > You Respond > Case Resumed > RFE* > You Respond > Case Resumed > ..... Life goes on until the approval.
* Each RFE can contain request for one or more evidence.
hair shark fin soup may not

god_bless_you
03-17 09:20 AM
I posted the same in immigrationportal yesterday
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=207174
but didn't see this many responses there..
It seems now I should give more importance in posting here in Immigration voice than the immigration portal :)
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=207174
but didn't see this many responses there..
It seems now I should give more importance in posting here in Immigration voice than the immigration portal :)
more...
sidbee
02-06 09:46 AM
If you dont have a degree in the required field in your case computers , how do you expect USCIS to approve your petition, I think you should file labour in a category which does not require a computer degree.
hot Finned shark thrown back into
willigetagc
05-26 02:31 PM
Gurus,
Please help with these questions on EAD/AP/H1. I have heard so many different versions that I am confused.
We are planning to travel to India in June/July and both of us have valid H1 extension (I-797) until Dec 2009. H1 visa stamp in PP expired two years ago.
We also have EAD, AP, all valid until next april.
a) is it necessary to go in for a visa stamping at the US consulate ?
b) if we use AP to re-enter what will happen to our H1 status ?
c) if we use AP to re-enter should we necessarily use EAD to revalidate I-9 ?
d) Assuming we use the AP to re-enter and get a "parolee" I-94 until Apr 2010, what will happen to our H1 approval which expires in Dec 2009 ?
e) if we get a new H1 stamp and use the H1 to re-enter what will happen to our AP, EAD and AOS filing ?
f) what will happen if priority dates becomes current (I know, I know, that sounds silly, but I still gotta ask) when we are out of the country ?
f) transit visa problems with either AP or H1 at London, Frankfurt, Dubai ?
Thanks.
Please help with these questions on EAD/AP/H1. I have heard so many different versions that I am confused.
We are planning to travel to India in June/July and both of us have valid H1 extension (I-797) until Dec 2009. H1 visa stamp in PP expired two years ago.
We also have EAD, AP, all valid until next april.
a) is it necessary to go in for a visa stamping at the US consulate ?
b) if we use AP to re-enter what will happen to our H1 status ?
c) if we use AP to re-enter should we necessarily use EAD to revalidate I-9 ?
d) Assuming we use the AP to re-enter and get a "parolee" I-94 until Apr 2010, what will happen to our H1 approval which expires in Dec 2009 ?
e) if we get a new H1 stamp and use the H1 to re-enter what will happen to our AP, EAD and AOS filing ?
f) what will happen if priority dates becomes current (I know, I know, that sounds silly, but I still gotta ask) when we are out of the country ?
f) transit visa problems with either AP or H1 at London, Frankfurt, Dubai ?
Thanks.
more...
house blr-0528-sharkfins-1
imh1b
02-16 10:50 AM
Are these bills only for PHDs or for Masters too?
Either way it will help us reduce backlog.
Either way it will help us reduce backlog.
tattoo Shark finning is a practice in
FaniMiBanana
07-10 03:51 PM
I think we will have an update once reliable information is available. At this point we only have some media stuff to go by. IV will come up with an update once information is directly received from Congressional offices and/or through our lobbyists. This is clearly not an easy environment. We are fighting both pro and anti immigrants for various reasons. Hold on tight- the ride is getting rockier! :)
It's always gonna be rocky unless we get the visas that belong to us from those lower skilled EB-3 ROW people who didn't even go to IIT. I say we should go full speed with the 5921!
It's always gonna be rocky unless we get the visas that belong to us from those lower skilled EB-3 ROW people who didn't even go to IIT. I say we should go full speed with the 5921!
more...
pictures Anti Shark-Finning PSA
cygent
05-30 05:17 PM
He cannot do that, as the previous poster mentioned, you are covered by AC21.
Please give me his address, My baseball bat wants to do some talking to that punk...
I finished my 6 month period and was planning to move on AC21 to a different company and the employer is threatening me that he would withdraw my GC application if I move.
Please give me his address, My baseball bat wants to do some talking to that punk...
I finished my 6 month period and was planning to move on AC21 to a different company and the employer is threatening me that he would withdraw my GC application if I move.
dresses Destined for shark fin soup
ramreddy
09-17 11:16 PM
Knowledgeable Sir/Madam
My Passport and I-94 was stolen.
When I entered US - I was on H1b. Now I am a Green Card Holder ( but darn - even that got stolen . I am filing an I-90) .
I read from USCIS's website that I should file I-102 to get a new I-94 and it will take forever to get one and I anticipate traveling soon.
I DO have a Zerox Copy. Can I not just submit the Zerox Copy instead of filing an New I-102 . It costs $320 to file it and if I know I am not going to use the benefit of having a new one ( by the time they send a new one out - I might be gone ) , can I avoid the situation by giving the xerox copy at the Departure Counter to the Airline Rep.Also I read that the Departure date for Non Immigrants are transmitted electronically ( though I am a PR now ) .
Please advise.
Thanks
Rama
My Passport and I-94 was stolen.
When I entered US - I was on H1b. Now I am a Green Card Holder ( but darn - even that got stolen . I am filing an I-90) .
I read from USCIS's website that I should file I-102 to get a new I-94 and it will take forever to get one and I anticipate traveling soon.
I DO have a Zerox Copy. Can I not just submit the Zerox Copy instead of filing an New I-102 . It costs $320 to file it and if I know I am not going to use the benefit of having a new one ( by the time they send a new one out - I might be gone ) , can I avoid the situation by giving the xerox copy at the Departure Counter to the Airline Rep.Also I read that the Departure date for Non Immigrants are transmitted electronically ( though I am a PR now ) .
Please advise.
Thanks
Rama
more...
makeup shark finning
reddymjm
12-20 12:00 PM
To whoever gave me "red" for saying "stupid thread":
huh? how is this stupid?!
it is a relevant question for a genuine concern, and in time of emergency, I am counting on IV community for their ideas based on experiences.
Happy Holidays to you as well!
I gave u a green.
huh? how is this stupid?!
it is a relevant question for a genuine concern, and in time of emergency, I am counting on IV community for their ideas based on experiences.
Happy Holidays to you as well!
I gave u a green.
girlfriend Shark finning mystery
polapragada
08-31 11:54 PM
What happend to your case?? Hope every thing is getting back on track
hairstyles Not Know About SHARKS!
mjdup
07-15 10:29 PM
I'm in along with one another member.
Bimmer740i
07-20 01:31 PM
I've seen UnitedNations on these (IV) forums. Search with his handle and send a PM.
smuggymba
07-27 11:10 AM
You can file in EB3. Approvals are taking 2 months these days. Mine took 2 months. Once your PERM is approved you can file I-140 in premium which should take 2 weeks. Once you have both of these approved then you can file for H1 extentions.
I filed my perm in march, 2010; have not heard anything yet. Mine employer is in TX, filed online.
I filed my perm in march, 2010; have not heard anything yet. Mine employer is in TX, filed online.

No comments:
Post a Comment