
chunky
09-28 12:06 PM
Did your collegue got receipt from nebraska. Did he noticed any LUD.
It gives ray of hope One of my colleagues application was also received by B. Fisheron 9.30 AM 20th july. His checks were cashed yesterday morning.
So at least that gives me hope that our applications are not thrashed or something..but who knows..:mad:
It gives ray of hope One of my colleagues application was also received by B. Fisheron 9.30 AM 20th july. His checks were cashed yesterday morning.
So at least that gives me hope that our applications are not thrashed or something..but who knows..:mad:
wallpaper hairstyles with angs.
shiankuraaf
03-22 01:28 PM
Check your LC approval and it should there in the Occupation: Computer Programmer, <code>. Or if you have filed LC application than it should the value you put in Job Name field.
txuser
03-05 08:44 AM
unlike US immigration ,CA immigration is straight forward and easy to apply on your own , i did on my own and got it quickly and ofcourse i didn't go there due to job market ...
Atlgc and others, I am also planning to apply for immigration to Canada and have a couple of questions regarding the same. Thanks in advance for your help.
My Background: I am an Indian Citizen, have a Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Communication Engg and have been working as a Software Engineer for the past 5+ years.
- Did you apply via Federal or Provincial Skilled Worker Immigration?
Also, through which province did you apply in the case of Provincial Skilled Worker?
- In the Federal Skilled category, I didn't see 'Software Engineers' in the list - Only IT Project Managers. So I'm not sure if I qualify. Please let me know.
- Which one is faster and approximately how much time it took in your case?
Thanks,
Jake.
Atlgc and others, I am also planning to apply for immigration to Canada and have a couple of questions regarding the same. Thanks in advance for your help.
My Background: I am an Indian Citizen, have a Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Communication Engg and have been working as a Software Engineer for the past 5+ years.
- Did you apply via Federal or Provincial Skilled Worker Immigration?
Also, through which province did you apply in the case of Provincial Skilled Worker?
- In the Federal Skilled category, I didn't see 'Software Engineers' in the list - Only IT Project Managers. So I'm not sure if I qualify. Please let me know.
- Which one is faster and approximately how much time it took in your case?
Thanks,
Jake.
2011 Bangs Hairstyle Ideas
LostInGCProcess
09-19 05:53 PM
It takes only few mins for EAD bcoz it is code 2.
However for 485 it can take longer bcoz it is code 3
Am sure you already have experienced it yourself.
Yes...he took only one finger (my right index finger) print. Thats all, signed the electronic signature reader and then took a picture with my glasses off (it that usual?? I dont know).
However for 485 it can take longer bcoz it is code 3
Am sure you already have experienced it yourself.
Yes...he took only one finger (my right index finger) print. Thats all, signed the electronic signature reader and then took a picture with my glasses off (it that usual?? I dont know).
more...
anirudh
02-10 02:09 PM
Why not use EAD and AC21 while save your H1 time. If USCIS sends intent to deny for 485 then we can go back on H1 and safely do the needful.
Anirudh
PD: Oct 2004
EB2
Country: India
Anirudh
PD: Oct 2004
EB2
Country: India
brainpower1
02-01 09:37 PM
I am in H-1 with an approved I-140 and could not file I-485 because of retrogression. My spouse currently on H-4 got Phd admission and planning to apply for change of status to F-1. I have the following questions.
1) Does my immigration intent (I-140) apply to her aswell and result in the denial of change of status to F-1.
2) If Change of status is denied, will her existing H-4 status remain valid.
3) If status change to F-1 is successful, can I include her during the 485 stage when the priority date becomes current.
I would be thankful if anyone in the similar situation can share their experiences.
1) Does my immigration intent (I-140) apply to her aswell and result in the denial of change of status to F-1.
2) If Change of status is denied, will her existing H-4 status remain valid.
3) If status change to F-1 is successful, can I include her during the 485 stage when the priority date becomes current.
I would be thankful if anyone in the similar situation can share their experiences.
more...

Canadian_Dream
12-01 01:24 PM
Lame Duck congress is expected to wrap up business by end of next week. (around Dec 8 2006). They will possibly use CR (Continuing Resolution) as a stop gap measure. You can track all the happening of Lame Duck session here.
http://citizen.typepad.com/lameduckhunt/
From the above source:
We're hearing from well-placed sources that House Appropriations Committee Chair Rep. Jerry Lewis☼ (R-Calif.) may propose a continuing resolution through March of next year.
Ok so let's say, will the lame duck session be over by christmas? if yes, then I know we will know in a couple of weeks, I cannot believe that there are no dates for a session to finish.
http://citizen.typepad.com/lameduckhunt/
From the above source:
We're hearing from well-placed sources that House Appropriations Committee Chair Rep. Jerry Lewis☼ (R-Calif.) may propose a continuing resolution through March of next year.
Ok so let's say, will the lame duck session be over by christmas? if yes, then I know we will know in a couple of weeks, I cannot believe that there are no dates for a session to finish.
2010 Sexy Vanessa Hudgens wore a
eb3_nepa
02-11 04:11 PM
I have to say, the newly designed IV definitely helped out here.
This time the number of new threads when the March VB came out was limited to exactly ONE (not counting this one). I think that is because 90% of our visitors/members are focussed on the boards and seeing ALL the top links at one glance really helped.
This time the number of new threads when the March VB came out was limited to exactly ONE (not counting this one). I think that is because 90% of our visitors/members are focussed on the boards and seeing ALL the top links at one glance really helped.
more...
PavanV
10-19 05:02 PM
Damn, these are strange times, is there a notion that folks of Indian descent are rich ? or just plain stupid to keep a lot of gold at home ?, if it is the latter I think it is a pattern of racial profiling for gold ?:eek: scary indeed, when i was growing up there were rampant burglaries in India due to several reasons, unemployment being one. Since its generally perceived (misconception) that south Asians are stealing jobs, criminals probably are thinking they deserve the money/gold ? as they have been robbed out of their jobs ?.
On a side note, i believe every prospective immigrant should volunteer their time to help the needy and contribute how much ever he/she can to the community.
God bless !
On a side note, i believe every prospective immigrant should volunteer their time to help the needy and contribute how much ever he/she can to the community.
God bless !
hair Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
h1bscr
05-16 12:10 PM
I sent all the papers to NY consulate for passport renewal and got new passport in 4 days. I just pid additional $15 for return courier.
more...
ind_game
05-15 03:35 PM
I hope this employment letter mentioning the
Client
Pay rate
Date of joining
Duration
should suffice while sending the AC21 letter to the INS. I am yet to get qualified advise from my lawyers. Does anyone have any idea, if this will suffice for the AC21?
We need some guidance from the people who received NOIDs..........here is an excerpt from one of my friends who received NOID for using AC21
Quote"""""""""
Evidence of 204(j) Eligibility
The alien shall submit a letter from the new prospective permanent employer describing the permanent employment. This letter should include the job title, the specific job duties of the position, the position's educational and /or training requirements, the date the employment first began and the wage/salary paid. The letter shall be issued by an officer or executive within the organization who is authorized to confirm permanent job offer.
'''''''''''''''''''Unquote
I can e-mail you the copy that states this sentence after blotting out the names........it would not be until Monday........
different NOIDs can have different wording.........but should be similar............
Client
Pay rate
Date of joining
Duration
should suffice while sending the AC21 letter to the INS. I am yet to get qualified advise from my lawyers. Does anyone have any idea, if this will suffice for the AC21?
We need some guidance from the people who received NOIDs..........here is an excerpt from one of my friends who received NOID for using AC21
Quote"""""""""
Evidence of 204(j) Eligibility
The alien shall submit a letter from the new prospective permanent employer describing the permanent employment. This letter should include the job title, the specific job duties of the position, the position's educational and /or training requirements, the date the employment first began and the wage/salary paid. The letter shall be issued by an officer or executive within the organization who is authorized to confirm permanent job offer.
'''''''''''''''''''Unquote
I can e-mail you the copy that states this sentence after blotting out the names........it would not be until Monday........
different NOIDs can have different wording.........but should be similar............
hot Brand: Yewig. Straight

visa_question
06-30 08:06 PM
Thanks Ruben -
(1) But seriously what is the way out after paying taxes for 10 continous years?
(2) How can i file a seldf petition as you stated earlier?
(3) If i find a employer who files for a new PERM labor - until the labor gets approved which is taking 5 months at present, what would be my status until then?
(4) My GC sponsor employer had screwed up taxes/no year end returns for past 5 years, which created the problem, how to take this to the next level?
================================================== ===
H1B last used - Feb 2008
PD -Nov 2003
Labor approved June 2007
140/485 concurrent - July 2007
140 denied - May 2009
485 - Pending.
(1) But seriously what is the way out after paying taxes for 10 continous years?
(2) How can i file a seldf petition as you stated earlier?
(3) If i find a employer who files for a new PERM labor - until the labor gets approved which is taking 5 months at present, what would be my status until then?
(4) My GC sponsor employer had screwed up taxes/no year end returns for past 5 years, which created the problem, how to take this to the next level?
================================================== ===
H1B last used - Feb 2008
PD -Nov 2003
Labor approved June 2007
140/485 concurrent - July 2007
140 denied - May 2009
485 - Pending.
more...
house Vanessa Hudgens Bangs Hairstyle. Vanessa Hudgens; Vanessa Hudgens
optimist
03-13 10:27 AM
I faced the same dilemma when I got my 7th-10th year extension a few months back. I decided not to go to Canada for the following reasons:
1. My current H1 stamp has expired and if the US consulate in Canada refuses to give me a visa, I would have to immediately fly from Canada to India for getting one. Since I do not have a US degree, there is a significant risk of a visa refusal in Canada.
2. These days, US consulates in India issue fairly quick appointments to H1 candidates returning to work in the US.
So, I will go for a visa stamp whenever I visit India next...
1. My current H1 stamp has expired and if the US consulate in Canada refuses to give me a visa, I would have to immediately fly from Canada to India for getting one. Since I do not have a US degree, there is a significant risk of a visa refusal in Canada.
2. These days, US consulates in India issue fairly quick appointments to H1 candidates returning to work in the US.
So, I will go for a visa stamp whenever I visit India next...
tattoo vanessa hudgens hairstyles
sunny1000
04-30 08:57 PM
Wasn't this the post held by Mr Steve King ? If so, it won't make much difference.
you are talking about 2 different chambers....Steve King is a member of the U.S House of Representatives and is the ranking member of Immigration SUB-committee within the House Judiciary Committee (for which Lamar Smith is the ranking member).
Grassley is a Senator (belonging to the U.S Senate).
you are talking about 2 different chambers....Steve King is a member of the U.S House of Representatives and is the ranking member of Immigration SUB-committee within the House Judiciary Committee (for which Lamar Smith is the ranking member).
Grassley is a Senator (belonging to the U.S Senate).
more...
pictures Vanessa Hudgens Haircut Styles
lost_in_migration
05-24 05:10 PM
Thanks for updating the poll
Should be 3 options.
1. Yes I will have to go back. No way for me to continue here anymore.
2. I will not have to go back, but I will choose to go back because I am sick and tired of waiting.
3. I will not have to go back and I am planning to wait few more years and see what happens.
Should be 3 options.
1. Yes I will have to go back. No way for me to continue here anymore.
2. I will not have to go back, but I will choose to go back because I am sick and tired of waiting.
3. I will not have to go back and I am planning to wait few more years and see what happens.
dresses Vanessa Hudgens
TomPlate
07-11 01:15 PM
:rolleyes: Can we guys send fresh morning milk and dozens of cow....
poda valaiya parunga da.
poda valaiya parunga da.
more...
makeup vanessa hudgens hairstyles
polapragada
08-31 11:54 PM
What happend to your case?? Hope every thing is getting back on track
girlfriend Hudgens Stunning Hairstyle
chanduv23
05-27 05:22 PM
H1b dude - In US the kind of employment that we all do is "At - will" employment. Which means - any party can terminate employment at any time with/without a cause.
The above is the base rule.
Contracts binding employees to employers are not valid in USA.
Usually contracts are only valid in certain instances of employer is covering you with some kind of a "tail coverage" based on the kind of business and if you terminate employment - it may affect employer financially - in such cases employers may request you to pay their tail coverage through a demand letter.
I assume you are in IT contracting through a consulting company - you are not bound by any contract.
An employer is bound to pay you at least the minimum wage mentioned on your LCA and if the employer is not paying you - you can complain to DOL and they will help you get back wages.
Usually a decent 2 week notice is like a "gentleman's notice" and it is recomended. But most often we see neither parties follow such etiquette.
Companies can terminate you anytime without cause - they can decently call you in on a Friday evening and ask you to pack - you may also see security guards escort you because you may get emotionally upset and argue.
Understand that an "employer is not a friend" - an employer works in his interests and will do anything within the law or may also utilize all loopholes to protect his business.
You must know how to play it from your side too - to protect yourself.
The above is the base rule.
Contracts binding employees to employers are not valid in USA.
Usually contracts are only valid in certain instances of employer is covering you with some kind of a "tail coverage" based on the kind of business and if you terminate employment - it may affect employer financially - in such cases employers may request you to pay their tail coverage through a demand letter.
I assume you are in IT contracting through a consulting company - you are not bound by any contract.
An employer is bound to pay you at least the minimum wage mentioned on your LCA and if the employer is not paying you - you can complain to DOL and they will help you get back wages.
Usually a decent 2 week notice is like a "gentleman's notice" and it is recomended. But most often we see neither parties follow such etiquette.
Companies can terminate you anytime without cause - they can decently call you in on a Friday evening and ask you to pack - you may also see security guards escort you because you may get emotionally upset and argue.
Understand that an "employer is not a friend" - an employer works in his interests and will do anything within the law or may also utilize all loopholes to protect his business.
You must know how to play it from your side too - to protect yourself.
hairstyles hot Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
HV000
02-14 06:52 PM
Its UNFORTUNATE that this country has failed to listen to Ron Paul!!!
This guy clears know about the Foreign and Monetary policies than other candidates. He got more money from the troops than others!! People who watched the recent BIASED UNFAIR CNN Replublican debate will understand.
John McCain wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years if needed, Where is the money going to come from? China or the Sovereign Wealth funds?? Not to mention the Social Security fund which is slowly heading towards bankruptcy. Already, they are starting to cut some of the medicare benefits!
This guy clears know about the Foreign and Monetary policies than other candidates. He got more money from the troops than others!! People who watched the recent BIASED UNFAIR CNN Replublican debate will understand.
John McCain wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years if needed, Where is the money going to come from? China or the Sovereign Wealth funds?? Not to mention the Social Security fund which is slowly heading towards bankruptcy. Already, they are starting to cut some of the medicare benefits!
sunnymit
05-26 04:03 PM
If you use your AP to enter the country, you can't use your H1-B anymore. You will have to use the EAD for work.
Also, I didn't quite understand why you/your company are filing for a H1-B visa that too premium processing if you are planning to enter on AP?
Also, I didn't quite understand why you/your company are filing for a H1-B visa that too premium processing if you are planning to enter on AP?
bkarnik
04-26 09:48 AM
All,
The economic testimony is now up on the SJC hearing website
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=1851
best,
Berkeleybee
Bee:
I noted the time of your post....get some sleep man..cannot afford one of you guys falling ill at a time like this :)
The economic testimony is now up on the SJC hearing website
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=1851
best,
Berkeleybee
Bee:
I noted the time of your post....get some sleep man..cannot afford one of you guys falling ill at a time like this :)

No comments:
Post a Comment