waitin_toolong
10-09 12:03 PM
10) how to use ead with out cancelling h1 ? ( because for future safety purpose i need h1 also) plea.....se suggest me experts ?
- H1 will/should cancel from the day you use EAD.
It cancels the status because you move from H1 to AOS.
But the underlying petition stays active and can be reactivated by reentering using H1 stamp or applying for extension.
- H1 will/should cancel from the day you use EAD.
It cancels the status because you move from H1 to AOS.
But the underlying petition stays active and can be reactivated by reentering using H1 stamp or applying for extension.
wallpaper 2011 wallpaper emo love. free
caliguy
11-15 01:13 AM
@ vikki76
Good to see you are still around. I like your signature, it looks very similar to mine :)
Lets work together and do something to reduce the citizenship wait time (atleast we can give it a try).
Good to see you are still around. I like your signature, it looks very similar to mine :)
Lets work together and do something to reduce the citizenship wait time (atleast we can give it a try).

harsh
11-28 04:15 PM
How does it work when the applicant says, the travel is due to the birth in the family. daughter or daughter in law had a child...
Actually that fact can go against the visa applicants, as visa officer might view it as one is trying to avoid hiring a baby sitter and instead invite his or her parents. Visa officers believe that there is plenty of care available to new born babies in terms baby sitters and this is not a valid reason to issue a visa. Visit family, travel to different parts of USA etc.. are viewed as more genuine visitor intentions.
Actually that fact can go against the visa applicants, as visa officer might view it as one is trying to avoid hiring a baby sitter and instead invite his or her parents. Visa officers believe that there is plenty of care available to new born babies in terms baby sitters and this is not a valid reason to issue a visa. Visit family, travel to different parts of USA etc.. are viewed as more genuine visitor intentions.
2011 cute emo couple
weasley
10-19 07:34 PM
I do not blame simple1 in this case. Escpecially if you see OP's below questions:
"- Any suggestions to get some ways to avoid these resume on any criteria?
- If at all this ad posting falls, when can they post an ad again. I am short on time so would like to know if they can post another ad immediately? "
1. Anti-immigrants always blame that the companies/EB immigrants are abusing the Labor/PERM Process by simply rejecting the USC candidates by hook or crook. OP may not know that. But still his questions are to find ways to abuse the system.
2. Anti immigrants come and post questions like these and provide the link in their website
and blame IV for providing illegal ways to reject USC Candidates.
OPs questions may be genuine and he may not be an anti. He is very new to the forum. That also makes suspicious. But it is always better to avoid this kind of fishy discussions in a public forum.
.................and ronhira and simple1 have done their job for the day. Kudos.
Just click on simple1's profile and see how many troll alerts he issues. He himself is a troll of third grade.
These are simple PERM related confusion people have. Is raising a troll alert your aim in ur lowlife:):D
"- Any suggestions to get some ways to avoid these resume on any criteria?
- If at all this ad posting falls, when can they post an ad again. I am short on time so would like to know if they can post another ad immediately? "
1. Anti-immigrants always blame that the companies/EB immigrants are abusing the Labor/PERM Process by simply rejecting the USC candidates by hook or crook. OP may not know that. But still his questions are to find ways to abuse the system.
2. Anti immigrants come and post questions like these and provide the link in their website
and blame IV for providing illegal ways to reject USC Candidates.
OPs questions may be genuine and he may not be an anti. He is very new to the forum. That also makes suspicious. But it is always better to avoid this kind of fishy discussions in a public forum.
.................and ronhira and simple1 have done their job for the day. Kudos.
Just click on simple1's profile and see how many troll alerts he issues. He himself is a troll of third grade.
These are simple PERM related confusion people have. Is raising a troll alert your aim in ur lowlife:):D
more...

vivekm1309
02-11 12:31 AM
I believe this is only true when you are still with the same employer..
When you invoke AC21 and change employers, I believe I-485 can be denied on the basis of "Ability to pay" because now its the new employers liability to pay you after the GC is approved..If USCIS thinks that they cannot pay you, then they can deny your I-485....
So incase I open my own consulting company, get self employed , invoke AC21 & my work matches with the details mentioned in my approved labor ...do they still evaluate my ability to pay myself ?
When you invoke AC21 and change employers, I believe I-485 can be denied on the basis of "Ability to pay" because now its the new employers liability to pay you after the GC is approved..If USCIS thinks that they cannot pay you, then they can deny your I-485....
So incase I open my own consulting company, get self employed , invoke AC21 & my work matches with the details mentioned in my approved labor ...do they still evaluate my ability to pay myself ?
deer
11-07 11:49 AM
I am in Leo.
more...
seahawks
02-27 09:47 AM
I have no idea what your point is. There are people with different skill sets, different education backgrounds and different years of experience. It is basically what the position is for, sometimes I get letters saying I am overqualified for a position, which is very true. Bottom line is this, we are not qualified to judge what is crappy and what is not. In my team, I have guys who just have high school degrees who excel better in my team and listens to me than extremely educated guys and gets more work done, than people who have multiple degrees and higher qualification like I do. Being a manager, I do look for qualification to an extent, but thats just a very miniscule part of the whole picture. The rest is experience, attitude and being personable. I spend 4 years doing my engineering and 2 years doing Masters in Comp science, I still came out of college and studied in the job and had to go to institutes like NIIT to actually study what I am working on. So I think everybody is eligible for Greencard as long as you lawfully have come in to the country, period. Some take more time, some take less time, but I think we have all earned it. peace out.
2010 cute emo love heart. the human
JA1HIND
01-20 01:45 PM
my employer does not share the I-140 status with me...
sorry to hear about the denial..Once you got confirmation that employer did something with your I-140 and screwed up big time in that event could you please post your employer details which will certainly help other folks and help them to stay away from these types of useless employers...(if its proved)!!
I wish you all the best and hope something should workout for you & I hope that denial notice is a false alarm!! (remember these days USCIS is known to their notorious actions) and lets hope its a false alarm..
Thank you in advance!
sorry to hear about the denial..Once you got confirmation that employer did something with your I-140 and screwed up big time in that event could you please post your employer details which will certainly help other folks and help them to stay away from these types of useless employers...(if its proved)!!
I wish you all the best and hope something should workout for you & I hope that denial notice is a false alarm!! (remember these days USCIS is known to their notorious actions) and lets hope its a false alarm..
Thank you in advance!
more...
fromnaija
01-14 11:32 PM
I am currently in USA on H4 in fact I was in the US while I was applying for H1. I still have H4 stamping on my passport and I have not crossed the country since I got my H1 approval papers.
H1 approval has come with a I-94.
If your H1 approval came with I-94 attached then you are on H1. Without working and getting pay stubs you are jeopardizing your status.
H1 approval has come with a I-94.
If your H1 approval came with I-94 attached then you are on H1. Without working and getting pay stubs you are jeopardizing your status.
hair Emo couple by ~amarenna on

intheyan
10-19 03:45 PM
My friend initially came on H1 visa. Her Husband was the primary applicant for Green Card and she was working on H1 visa without break. Now she is on EAD and joined a job in EAD got 2 months pay stubs( ie 8 weekly pay stubs). After that got 3 months break. Her status now is on I-485 and no more on H1. Note: Her husband was the primary applicant and she applied I-485 through her husband's GC. Now will the break in her work on EAD be a problem for getting her GC?.
Thanks for the replies... Now her Husbands Gc is approved and she is waiting on getting her's. But now she is on her EAD and I believe once she changed and worked on EAD she is no more on her H1 status. Her status should be I-485 status. So does that still means that she needs to be working without break, to maintain the status?
EAD my be derived from H1, F1 or H4 status but has different conditions. As she was on H1 and then on EAD, all rules applicable to primary applicants who change from H1 to EAD, will be applicable to her. As Dhundhun stated, she should maintain a correct record of her employment history. Now, I believe she should apply for change of status to H4, and then may apply for EAD again, which is safer. Assuming a condition where her husband's I485 is denied, being on EAD, she will be out of status immediately. She has then to leave port and come back on H4.
Thanks for the replies... Now her Husbands Gc is approved and she is waiting on getting her's. But now she is on her EAD and I believe once she changed and worked on EAD she is no more on her H1 status. Her status should be I-485 status. So does that still means that she needs to be working without break, to maintain the status?
EAD my be derived from H1, F1 or H4 status but has different conditions. As she was on H1 and then on EAD, all rules applicable to primary applicants who change from H1 to EAD, will be applicable to her. As Dhundhun stated, she should maintain a correct record of her employment history. Now, I believe she should apply for change of status to H4, and then may apply for EAD again, which is safer. Assuming a condition where her husband's I485 is denied, being on EAD, she will be out of status immediately. She has then to leave port and come back on H4.
more...
andy1234
04-05 10:02 AM
Hi I got a job offer from TCS America. Not a great company to work with i guess but given the job market i want to be little conservative.
In the past i heard some bad things about TCS practices and benefits (medical and so). I am not sure if they stay the same or anything has changed. I also heard that they ask for 3 months notice if you choose to leave.
Could please any of you familiar with TCS and their benefits please pass on your comments. I am specially interested to know how professional they are and how their medical insurance work. (I am told the medical insurance is very bad that it doesn't cover much .. is that true?)
Appreciate your help in advance. It is important for me to know these details before i choose this career move.
In the past i heard some bad things about TCS practices and benefits (medical and so). I am not sure if they stay the same or anything has changed. I also heard that they ask for 3 months notice if you choose to leave.
Could please any of you familiar with TCS and their benefits please pass on your comments. I am specially interested to know how professional they are and how their medical insurance work. (I am told the medical insurance is very bad that it doesn't cover much .. is that true?)
Appreciate your help in advance. It is important for me to know these details before i choose this career move.
hot emo lovers wallpapers. emo
GCNirvana007
08-14 07:34 AM
And then you will be glorified in American media (some local newspaper) as american dream come true and how hard you struggled but never gave up. And how generous the country was to you to grant citizenship and make you feel one of her citizens. I aint putting up with any of this crap.
now this one cracked me up :p
now this one cracked me up :p
more...
house wallpaper emo couple. Anime
indyanguy
09-19 04:36 PM
You can work on as many side jobs as you want ... but you should be able to show anytime that a full time job that matches your labor app is always there .... so, the best thing is to work on primary job that reflects your labor app and do any type of side jobs
Does anyone have an official link that says using EAD will invalidate the H1 visa? This has been discussed several times earlier and there seems to be a consensus that there is no law that says so.
Infact a number of lawyers have the opinion that H1 is not invalidated as long as the employee continues to work for the petitioning employer and can use EAD for other PT jobs. AFAIK, AILA has asked for an official confirmation of this law and as of today, USICS has not responded either way.
Does anyone have an official link that says using EAD will invalidate the H1 visa? This has been discussed several times earlier and there seems to be a consensus that there is no law that says so.
Infact a number of lawyers have the opinion that H1 is not invalidated as long as the employee continues to work for the petitioning employer and can use EAD for other PT jobs. AFAIK, AILA has asked for an official confirmation of this law and as of today, USICS has not responded either way.
tattoo wallpaper emo couple

wahwah
04-12 11:46 AM
I spoke to an IO at the TSC a couple of weeks back when my PD became current. I had called to check the status of my application ...the IO mentioned that my namecheck was pending so my case wouldn't be adjudicated. However, the IO mentioned that because of a "pilot program" my case could be adjudicated if my namecheck was clear. I quizzed the IO further, she stated that only applications with current PD are considered for this "pilot program" where 140 and 485 are adjudicated together.
I gather the impression after talking to the IO that I-140 applicants whose PD is not current is not hurt or delayed by the PPP, instead applicants whose PD is current tend to benefit from this program.
I gather the impression after talking to the IO that I-140 applicants whose PD is not current is not hurt or delayed by the PPP, instead applicants whose PD is current tend to benefit from this program.
more...
pictures hate picture and wallpaper

kkking
09-27 01:56 PM
any updates?
dresses wallpaper emo couple
sledge_hammer
06-08 05:28 PM
I'm not sure if your situation is the same as OP's. In his case, he had a valid H-1B with company A. He applied for a transfer to B. Before he even got the approval he worked for B. Then his transfer was denied. So technically the only H-1B, and hence LCA, valid till now is for A. Wouldn't his work at B be considered unauthorized?
As others have suggested, you can always go back to your previous employer. I have been in similar situation as to go back to the previous employer, after working with the transferred H1B for 3 months. My new employer was even worse than the previous one and I decided to return to my previous employer. I worked for them for 2 more years and then did a smooth H1 transfer to a 3rd company and working for them since.
As others have suggested, you can always go back to your previous employer. I have been in similar situation as to go back to the previous employer, after working with the transferred H1B for 3 months. My new employer was even worse than the previous one and I decided to return to my previous employer. I worked for them for 2 more years and then did a smooth H1 transfer to a 3rd company and working for them since.
more...
makeup Emo Boys And Girls
gcsngh
09-18 06:17 PM
Cnn Now...
girlfriend Emo Love Couple emo love
vejella
07-20 05:23 PM
if we IV'ers band together to form our own companies.
Not only will we be able to free ourselves from Consulting companies but also dramatically increase our income and perhaps also use part of the revenue to fund IV's GC objectives. Sort of like a hybrid Venture-Captial-incubator/co-op/lobby group. There must be a precendence somewhere....
Think about it. It's not impossible.
Now with more ppl in 485/EAD limbo there's a huge opportunity to do something like this. The only thing we need are trustworthy/reliable GC/citizens (perhaps ex-IVers?) to solve some minor "legal dillemas".
Some of the previous threads on this topic are listed below:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4118 (IV Spotlight Topic)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5805
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5660
This info is awesome..:)
Not only will we be able to free ourselves from Consulting companies but also dramatically increase our income and perhaps also use part of the revenue to fund IV's GC objectives. Sort of like a hybrid Venture-Captial-incubator/co-op/lobby group. There must be a precendence somewhere....
Think about it. It's not impossible.
Now with more ppl in 485/EAD limbo there's a huge opportunity to do something like this. The only thing we need are trustworthy/reliable GC/citizens (perhaps ex-IVers?) to solve some minor "legal dillemas".
Some of the previous threads on this topic are listed below:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4118 (IV Spotlight Topic)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5805
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5660
This info is awesome..:)
hairstyles EMO Loving Couple wallpapers
hopefulgc
11-13 04:47 PM
I am available to help in any way I can.
breddy2000
03-17 07:48 AM
Did the survey and posted comments
pitha
07-09 11:39 AM
The flower campaign is peaceful protest symbolising the non violent protest advocated by Mahatma Gandhi. Without mentioning this symbolism the reporter will be confused about why flowers were sent. Without this it would be another immigration rant to reporter.
Guys, it is a good opportunity. Please call WP reporter and explain your story and Mahatma Gandhi philosophy behind the flower to USCIS.
Guys, it is a good opportunity. Please call WP reporter and explain your story and Mahatma Gandhi philosophy behind the flower to USCIS.

No comments:
Post a Comment