obelix
08-21 05:30 PM
Good luck obelix! Hope it is accepted under PP.
Been there, seen it... it really sucks! My upgraded I-140 was approved in EB-3 (should have been EB-2) and the lawyer is still trying to fix it... at least that is what I am told.
It may help you to keep checking from time to time with your lawyer, and ask for copies of emails, FEDEX tracking numbers etc etc whenever they say they sent out a communication. Basically try and do everything you can to follow up on your case.
Thanks all.
Been there, seen it... it really sucks! My upgraded I-140 was approved in EB-3 (should have been EB-2) and the lawyer is still trying to fix it... at least that is what I am told.
It may help you to keep checking from time to time with your lawyer, and ask for copies of emails, FEDEX tracking numbers etc etc whenever they say they sent out a communication. Basically try and do everything you can to follow up on your case.
Thanks all.
wallpaper IPERCAFORUM - Angie Harmon
smisachu
12-24 11:52 AM
Wait till Feb 1st. Invoke AC21 and switch to new company on EAD.
Hi guys
Quick background:
Applied for 485 in July. Have EAD's (me and spouse). Just got my H1 extended for another 3 years.
I have a new job offer in hand. Employer is saying we cannot transfer H1 without losing my line in GC queue. I have read all the threads here that I can and realize we can move on after 180 days (which will be Feb 1 for me) and still keep my spot in the GC line. I spoke to my employer about this and he doesnt seem to be very supportive of me leaving.
What is the safest route I can take to move to the new employer and keep my spot?
Thanks in advance,
Don
Hi guys
Quick background:
Applied for 485 in July. Have EAD's (me and spouse). Just got my H1 extended for another 3 years.
I have a new job offer in hand. Employer is saying we cannot transfer H1 without losing my line in GC queue. I have read all the threads here that I can and realize we can move on after 180 days (which will be Feb 1 for me) and still keep my spot in the GC line. I spoke to my employer about this and he doesnt seem to be very supportive of me leaving.
What is the safest route I can take to move to the new employer and keep my spot?
Thanks in advance,
Don

Gleneveeneu
03-08 06:37 PM
how to make money on ebay for free
how to make money on ebay free
how to make money on ebay uk
how to make money on ebay wholesale
how to make money on ebay without buying or selling
how to make money on ebay without selling anything
View Profile: Gleneveeneu - VPI Advisors Forum (http://vpi-advisors.com/forum/member.php?23873-Gleneveeneu)
http://strumdog.co.uk//threads//forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=44062
glasbenamladina.si :: Pregleduje profil (http://forum.glasbenamladina.si/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14793)
View the profile of Gleneveeneu (http://theexerciseadvisor.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=77825)
SF Activity • Login (http://www.sfactivity.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7143)
_________________
making money with ebay how to make money quick making money ebay (http://MAKEMONEYON-EBAY.INFO)
how to make money on ebay free
how to make money on ebay uk
how to make money on ebay wholesale
how to make money on ebay without buying or selling
how to make money on ebay without selling anything
View Profile: Gleneveeneu - VPI Advisors Forum (http://vpi-advisors.com/forum/member.php?23873-Gleneveeneu)
http://strumdog.co.uk//threads//forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=44062
glasbenamladina.si :: Pregleduje profil (http://forum.glasbenamladina.si/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14793)
View the profile of Gleneveeneu (http://theexerciseadvisor.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=77825)
SF Activity • Login (http://www.sfactivity.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7143)
_________________
making money with ebay how to make money quick making money ebay (http://MAKEMONEYON-EBAY.INFO)
2011 Angie Harmon was born in
dallasums
09-06 04:39 PM
Try to get through TTK services any official documents..though you may need to spend some money.
Here is the url www.yourmaninindia.com
Here is the url www.yourmaninindia.com
more...
i-luv-tofu
03-17 06:52 PM
In that case, I am extremely sorry Reddy. This case seems so absurd, maybe I really didn't want to believe it. So what it means... THEY CAN DO ANYTHING THE FUCK THEY WANT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS USCIS?????? :mad::eek::confused::( &%$@(#^%$&*(#
Hi i-luv-tofu,
you guys believe it or not.....I am not kidding.
How you guys think its an anti employing hating scare tactics.....
Please dont give this type of responses.....
It will make others to not giving thier valuable suggestions....
Hi i-luv-tofu,
you guys believe it or not.....I am not kidding.
How you guys think its an anti employing hating scare tactics.....
Please dont give this type of responses.....
It will make others to not giving thier valuable suggestions....

arc
06-13 03:08 PM
How do I postpone the FP cause I will be out of time on that day?
more...
mchundi
02-25 06:15 PM
At the same time we should not forget that
1) If/When labor substitution is banned, many labors coming out of PBEC/DBEC will be useless. My guess is this number will be big. How many folks from 2000/2001 are still in the same firm at the same position/salary?
2) With advanced degree in STEM + 3 years work-ex now not a part of this number, this will bring some relief
3) PhD's will not be counted against the cap
Wouldn't #1 and #2 above make a significant difference?
The most significant would still be the recaptured numbers.
--MC
1) If/When labor substitution is banned, many labors coming out of PBEC/DBEC will be useless. My guess is this number will be big. How many folks from 2000/2001 are still in the same firm at the same position/salary?
2) With advanced degree in STEM + 3 years work-ex now not a part of this number, this will bring some relief
3) PhD's will not be counted against the cap
Wouldn't #1 and #2 above make a significant difference?
The most significant would still be the recaptured numbers.
--MC
2010 judith light angie harmon
anilsal
01-25 09:16 PM
I wasnt aware of regular jobs on craigslist. (Always thought that was more of a hook-up spot :D) but will definitely check it out. Thanks!
is the first website for the state of CA (AFAIR). It was started in 1995 or so. There are some negative things associated with CL, but it is a great resource for the general public. An example, in 2004, I had to sell an old car. Using CL, I sold it in a day (within 24 hours). :)
Additionally, dice.com is also a good resource for jobs (temp as well as perm)
is the first website for the state of CA (AFAIR). It was started in 1995 or so. There are some negative things associated with CL, but it is a great resource for the general public. An example, in 2004, I had to sell an old car. Using CL, I sold it in a day (within 24 hours). :)
Additionally, dice.com is also a good resource for jobs (temp as well as perm)
more...
rtiwari73
10-29 09:05 AM
I saw my EAD status - Approval notice sent. What does it mean? does that mean I will receive my EAD card soon ?
I have a question. I see the above status for EAD online. While I have received my EAD 4 days ago, my wife hasnt received yet.
Interestingly, i have recieved my biometrics/fingerprinting appointment, while my wife hasnt got that either.
Anybody experience this behaviour? Any reason why this could happen?
Thanks in advance.
I have a question. I see the above status for EAD online. While I have received my EAD 4 days ago, my wife hasnt received yet.
Interestingly, i have recieved my biometrics/fingerprinting appointment, while my wife hasnt got that either.
Anybody experience this behaviour? Any reason why this could happen?
Thanks in advance.
hair angie-harmon-bruins.jpg
gc_chahiye
04-18 09:09 PM
3. Transfer the H1, just a copy of H1 approval needed, and I-140 approval notice is not required. The H1 with new company should be for 3 years, as your original approval was for 3 years. No matter how many years you have been on H1 prior to this approval.
Are you sure? I think this applies only if you are within your 6 years of H1. If you are transferring in the 7th year or later, then you will need a copy of the I-140 approval notice. Do you know of anyone who has got a 3 year extension in the 7th year or later without a copy of the I-140?
Are you sure? I think this applies only if you are within your 6 years of H1. If you are transferring in the 7th year or later, then you will need a copy of the I-140 approval notice. Do you know of anyone who has got a 3 year extension in the 7th year or later without a copy of the I-140?
more...
himanshukesar
03-12 04:05 PM
Thanks for your reply.. I think there wont be any problem by doing this way...Again thanks for your help!!
hot Angie Harmon
piyu7444
04-23 04:18 PM
My younger brother has a visa interview next week at Delhi consulate.
Some facts
-I am on h1b (came as a student in 2002)
-My Parents are currently in US. This is 3rd trip to US.
-My Sister and Brother in law are GC holder alongwith 1 GC holder kid and 1 USC kid.
-We are expecting :)
I am not sure how these facts will be seen @ visa interview by the officer as he can easily think that my younger brother is a potential immigrant.
There is one big supporting fact and that is my brother has an admit to IIM which he has to join in Jun last week. He just wants to come here for 1 month.
Anyone out here has any suggestion which might help for stamping? DS 156 I have clearly disclosed about my Sister having a GC and parents being here can be asked in interview.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.:confused:
Some facts
-I am on h1b (came as a student in 2002)
-My Parents are currently in US. This is 3rd trip to US.
-My Sister and Brother in law are GC holder alongwith 1 GC holder kid and 1 USC kid.
-We are expecting :)
I am not sure how these facts will be seen @ visa interview by the officer as he can easily think that my younger brother is a potential immigrant.
There is one big supporting fact and that is my brother has an admit to IIM which he has to join in Jun last week. He just wants to come here for 1 month.
Anyone out here has any suggestion which might help for stamping? DS 156 I have clearly disclosed about my Sister having a GC and parents being here can be asked in interview.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.:confused:
more...
house ANGIE Harmon admits her kids
msp1976
02-02 10:05 PM
I have no hope that the retrogression will end.
Does anyone know what the law states? What INS states? Or what the lawyers say?????
I would appreciate it. I got some calculations to do (like, how do I pack my bags, how many bags to pack , when to pack etc..........)
These are some leads for you questions....I would try to find some concrete URL but this a thousands of lines of goobledegook....
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/
http://uscode.house.gov/search/criteria.shtml
Please donot dispair...You are not alone.....Try to use your time constructively and we are all in this together...
At the bottom of this article there is information about your questions...
http://www.usvisahelp.com/art_AC21.html
Seventh Year Extension of H-1B Status
Third, AC21 also creates the possibility for aliens to extend their stay in H-1B status beyond the traditional 6-year maximum. Most H-1B holders are admitted for an initial period of 3 years and are eligible for one 3-year extension of stay, for a maximum period of 6 years in H-1B status. However, sections 104(c) and 106(a) of AC21 permits H-1B holders to extend their nonimmigrant status in past the 7th year.
1. Extensions in One Year Increments Under AC21 106(a)
Section 106(a) of AC21 permits extensions of H-1B status past the 6th year in one-year increments if 365 days have elapsed since either:
(1) a labor certification was filed on the alien’s behalf; or
(2) a labor certification application is not required and an immigrant petition was filed on the alien’s behalf under 204(b).
These extensions are permitted in one-year increments until a final decision is made on the alien’s lawful permanent residence.
Certain types of I-140 petitions require that a labor certification application be filed with the Department of Labor (e.g. for skilled or unskilled labor), while others, such as Multinational Manager petitions or National Interest Waiver petitions, do not. I-360 petitions for Religious Workers do not require labor certifications either. Aliens who are currently in H-1B nonimmigrant status, and on whose behalf an I-360 Religious Worker immigrant petition has been filed can take advantage of the 7th (and subsequent)- year extension provision of AC21 if all other conditions are met.
Additional issues may arise for the dependent (H-4) family members of aliens who extend their H-1B status for 7th and subsequent years under AC21. Generally, an alien’s eligibility for dependent status hinges on whether the principal status holder is maintaining status. Therefore, according to a June 19, 2002 INS memo, where an H-1B nonimmigrant extends his stay past the traditional 6-year maximum, his dependent family members may also extend their stay.
2. Extensions in Three Year Increments Under AC21 104(c)
Section 104(c) of AC21 permits extensions of H-1B status past the 6th year in three-year increments where:
(1) An I-140 petition has been approved on the beneficiary's behalf; and
(2) The beneficiary is unable to obtain permanent residence because a visa number is unavailable.
These extensions are permitted in three-year increments until the alien's application for adjustment of status has been processed and a decision made thereon.
Does anyone know what the law states? What INS states? Or what the lawyers say?????
I would appreciate it. I got some calculations to do (like, how do I pack my bags, how many bags to pack , when to pack etc..........)
These are some leads for you questions....I would try to find some concrete URL but this a thousands of lines of goobledegook....
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/
http://uscode.house.gov/search/criteria.shtml
Please donot dispair...You are not alone.....Try to use your time constructively and we are all in this together...
At the bottom of this article there is information about your questions...
http://www.usvisahelp.com/art_AC21.html
Seventh Year Extension of H-1B Status
Third, AC21 also creates the possibility for aliens to extend their stay in H-1B status beyond the traditional 6-year maximum. Most H-1B holders are admitted for an initial period of 3 years and are eligible for one 3-year extension of stay, for a maximum period of 6 years in H-1B status. However, sections 104(c) and 106(a) of AC21 permits H-1B holders to extend their nonimmigrant status in past the 7th year.
1. Extensions in One Year Increments Under AC21 106(a)
Section 106(a) of AC21 permits extensions of H-1B status past the 6th year in one-year increments if 365 days have elapsed since either:
(1) a labor certification was filed on the alien’s behalf; or
(2) a labor certification application is not required and an immigrant petition was filed on the alien’s behalf under 204(b).
These extensions are permitted in one-year increments until a final decision is made on the alien’s lawful permanent residence.
Certain types of I-140 petitions require that a labor certification application be filed with the Department of Labor (e.g. for skilled or unskilled labor), while others, such as Multinational Manager petitions or National Interest Waiver petitions, do not. I-360 petitions for Religious Workers do not require labor certifications either. Aliens who are currently in H-1B nonimmigrant status, and on whose behalf an I-360 Religious Worker immigrant petition has been filed can take advantage of the 7th (and subsequent)- year extension provision of AC21 if all other conditions are met.
Additional issues may arise for the dependent (H-4) family members of aliens who extend their H-1B status for 7th and subsequent years under AC21. Generally, an alien’s eligibility for dependent status hinges on whether the principal status holder is maintaining status. Therefore, according to a June 19, 2002 INS memo, where an H-1B nonimmigrant extends his stay past the traditional 6-year maximum, his dependent family members may also extend their stay.
2. Extensions in Three Year Increments Under AC21 104(c)
Section 104(c) of AC21 permits extensions of H-1B status past the 6th year in three-year increments where:
(1) An I-140 petition has been approved on the beneficiary's behalf; and
(2) The beneficiary is unable to obtain permanent residence because a visa number is unavailable.
These extensions are permitted in three-year increments until the alien's application for adjustment of status has been processed and a decision made thereon.
tattoo Angie Harmon vs The
Jaime
04-02 03:12 PM
I remain an optimist. From what I have researched, it seems that CIR might be taken up in October (if the economy improves, and as we have seen recently, it is starting to cooperate). This is coming for sure, so we have to start getting ready from now!
My question to our forum is, what do you think CIR will look like? From your research and what you might know, from the legal standpoint, are we looking at:
#1 - A points system?
#2 - A change in country caps?
#3 - A combination of #1 and #2?
What do you guys think?
My question to our forum is, what do you think CIR will look like? From your research and what you might know, from the legal standpoint, are we looking at:
#1 - A points system?
#2 - A change in country caps?
#3 - A combination of #1 and #2?
What do you guys think?
more...
pictures IPERCAFORUM - Angie Harmon
lostinbeta
09-16 01:38 AM
Hey, thanks about the Flash Footer.
Also, thanks for the lesson. It was very informative and sorry I took it the wrong way. I would love to do pixel art if I have the patience too. I actually did one pixel thing when I first got my computer and discovered MS PAINT (I Know, I learned computers real late, I think I was 15 or 16). I never finished it because I just didn't have the time.
One method of pixel art (?not sure if it is) that I like is when they make an entire picture out of miniature pictures. It is hard to explain. I have seen one on the cover of a Playstation Magazine where it had Lara Croft that looked like the cover from far away, but as you got closer you could see it was really a bunch of smaller (10px x 10px ?) images of her from the games that constructed the big picture. I thought it was amazing.
Also, thanks for the lesson. It was very informative and sorry I took it the wrong way. I would love to do pixel art if I have the patience too. I actually did one pixel thing when I first got my computer and discovered MS PAINT (I Know, I learned computers real late, I think I was 15 or 16). I never finished it because I just didn't have the time.
One method of pixel art (?not sure if it is) that I like is when they make an entire picture out of miniature pictures. It is hard to explain. I have seen one on the cover of a Playstation Magazine where it had Lara Croft that looked like the cover from far away, but as you got closer you could see it was really a bunch of smaller (10px x 10px ?) images of her from the games that constructed the big picture. I thought it was amazing.
dresses (Angie harmon xxx gt;gt; does angie harmon smoke. angie harmon nude and naked)
mali03
03-17 02:33 PM
I took the survey and forwarded to friends and family.
Did not see the option to add comments though!:confused:
Did not see the option to add comments though!:confused:
more...
makeup Angie Harmon#39;s Less Than
nashorn
12-16 03:54 PM
About the future pay. I just gave an option for consideration. Use it or not, will depend on the case and should be dicided by an atterney if you want to do it right. Did I mention find an atterney everytime?
Both industy and acdemic institute can have a "scientist" job title. But the industry would pay $90k while the acdemic pay $50k, and the requirement would be $70k or $60k. So if you write $50k in the petition, you'll have a probelem. The requirement is a kind of average from everybody. Since its an average, there must be something higer than it, and something lower than it. If you think you have a good reson why yours is lower, and can conveince USCIS to waive the requirement, like the atterney I wrote about (again, who is from a big firm), you can give it a try. Again, it is an option based on real case, though not successful, montioned here for consideration.
All these are real case based info, making sense or not is your judgement. But if it was me whose fortune is at stake, I'd take these to a capable atterney, and ask for apinions.
Both industy and acdemic institute can have a "scientist" job title. But the industry would pay $90k while the acdemic pay $50k, and the requirement would be $70k or $60k. So if you write $50k in the petition, you'll have a probelem. The requirement is a kind of average from everybody. Since its an average, there must be something higer than it, and something lower than it. If you think you have a good reson why yours is lower, and can conveince USCIS to waive the requirement, like the atterney I wrote about (again, who is from a big firm), you can give it a try. Again, it is an option based on real case, though not successful, montioned here for consideration.
All these are real case based info, making sense or not is your judgement. But if it was me whose fortune is at stake, I'd take these to a capable atterney, and ask for apinions.
girlfriend Angela Michelle Harmon
gosita
04-02 02:34 PM
This list seems about right to me. I was checking earlier if Economics goes into Math but it does not either.
hairstyles Angie Harmon
webm
06-13 10:50 AM
My PD is current and I filed I-140/I-485 concurrently in April 08, so I'm not eligibal for 2yr EAD?
May be not..as per the CIS statement saying as of June 30th...
May be not..as per the CIS statement saying as of June 30th...
gc_on_demand
11-11 02:23 PM
Like I said before at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/783282-dec-2009-vbulletin-out-4.html#post1127289
No chance on its own.....But they typically get attached to other bills.
Say if they table CIR these bills will be attached to the bill to act as poison pills
and eventually Tech industry will lobby against the CIR and it will come crashing down.
Mr Obama wants TARP money and he did sign TARP law allowing piece for H1b ban for TARP banks. Same way if they finds that Mr President and Hispanic Caucus are desperate about Illegal Immigration then they will throw anti legal provision left and write. And our beloved president will sign it under pressure of Hispanic Caucus. Democratic government is always BAD for legal immigration.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/783282-dec-2009-vbulletin-out-4.html#post1127289
No chance on its own.....But they typically get attached to other bills.
Say if they table CIR these bills will be attached to the bill to act as poison pills
and eventually Tech industry will lobby against the CIR and it will come crashing down.
Mr Obama wants TARP money and he did sign TARP law allowing piece for H1b ban for TARP banks. Same way if they finds that Mr President and Hispanic Caucus are desperate about Illegal Immigration then they will throw anti legal provision left and write. And our beloved president will sign it under pressure of Hispanic Caucus. Democratic government is always BAD for legal immigration.
sparky_jones
03-17 03:32 PM
Wow..this is definitely a first. Is the employer who sponsored I-140 under investigation? Unless the I-140 is being revoked for fraud, I don't see the connection between the I-140 and the H1B client letter.

No comments:
Post a Comment