Aaron Burgess
09-16 01:29 AM
Hey lostinbeta, I adore your Flash banner. Easy on the eyes, and fun to play with.
Sorry, wasn't mean to sound like I was attacking you, just though I'd give anyone who was interested a short lesson. :)
Have you seen pixel art using the chunky pixel technique? It's sort of like a cross between blocky, and structured dithering. I think the first time it was used was in the very early 90's, on a Sylvester Stalone portraite. That shook the graphician community I tell ya.
Sorry, wasn't mean to sound like I was attacking you, just though I'd give anyone who was interested a short lesson. :)
Have you seen pixel art using the chunky pixel technique? It's sort of like a cross between blocky, and structured dithering. I think the first time it was used was in the very early 90's, on a Sylvester Stalone portraite. That shook the graphician community I tell ya.
wallpaper Harry+shum+jr+girlfriend+shelby photos darren criss, harry harryscurrent
Munna Bhai
01-09 03:47 PM
Hello,
Please share your I-140 RFE Experience. What was the reason and how you handled it.
1. If its ability to pay that what was prompted uscis to ask that? Was your pay mentioned in the application was too much or too low?
2.Did you received RFE for education if yes, What was your education. and how you handle that case.
Thanks,
Please share your I-140 RFE Experience. What was the reason and how you handled it.
1. If its ability to pay that what was prompted uscis to ask that? Was your pay mentioned in the application was too much or too low?
2.Did you received RFE for education if yes, What was your education. and how you handle that case.
Thanks,
sk2006
05-08 01:10 PM
June 2009 Bulletin is already old news. Lets start predicting for July 2009. I'm bored.
It will definitely move forward for both EB2 as well as EB3 India.
It will definitely move forward for both EB2 as well as EB3 India.
2011 jenna ushkowitz Harry+shum+jr+girlfriend+shelby+rabara

QuintonBermuda
05-10 03:09 PM
Take a look and particularly pages 23 - 26...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/immigration_blueprint.pdf
:)
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/immigration_blueprint.pdf
:)
more...
lskreddy
04-25 04:46 PM
Nice idea. Networking and referrals are the best way to stay on top of market trends and opportunities. I would be willing to help as well..
If at all possible, it would be nice to keep it separate from IV's web portal. While we may all do with best intentions and pass on opportunities to friends and family, including those who have GC's and citizens, if part of IV's portal, it can be construed by some ill-folks that we are scheming to pass on jobs to H1-B's and the like.
So, just tread carefully, but otherwise a wonderful idea.
If at all possible, it would be nice to keep it separate from IV's web portal. While we may all do with best intentions and pass on opportunities to friends and family, including those who have GC's and citizens, if part of IV's portal, it can be construed by some ill-folks that we are scheming to pass on jobs to H1-B's and the like.
So, just tread carefully, but otherwise a wonderful idea.
nc14
02-02 12:12 PM
We did it 6 months back but I remember that everything was sent in a University Envelope and we just sent the very basic documents that were asked. Nothing out of ordinary. My wife's university has a department, which helps in filing the documentation and we just went through them. Again, I am not sure how big of a difference it makes when things are done with a stamp from the Univesity on everything (like they attested some of the documents that we sent). There was also a letter from the University explaining the offer given to her and everything.
Hope this helps.
nc14, macaca and msp1976
Thank you for the responses. we would go ahead and apply for change of the status. Already my wife wasted 3 years of her career on H-4 in the hope of getting EAD.
nc14,
Do you remeber enclosing the original I-94 along with I-539.
Hope this helps.
nc14, macaca and msp1976
Thank you for the responses. we would go ahead and apply for change of the status. Already my wife wasted 3 years of her career on H-4 in the hope of getting EAD.
nc14,
Do you remeber enclosing the original I-94 along with I-539.
more...

nortam1
04-10 10:33 PM
Hey all,
Got a soft LUD on my I140 today (140 was approved on Jul 2006).
EB3 ROW - PD Oct 2005
Jul 2nd AOS filer.
Had some LUD movements after FP's but everything was holding still since 12/18/2007.
It probably means ........ who knows!!!
Got a soft LUD on my I140 today (140 was approved on Jul 2006).
EB3 ROW - PD Oct 2005
Jul 2nd AOS filer.
Had some LUD movements after FP's but everything was holding still since 12/18/2007.
It probably means ........ who knows!!!
2010 This is harry shum jr and after the holidays here Rabara, harry reportedly
royus77
08-12 09:07 PM
This means you have to get another medical report, photos, etc. Is your lawyer charging you for second filing?
No Medical report as you can submit later and now that is not part of Initial evidence ...only 485 application for you ( No EAD and APO also ) ...worth spending few hundread bucks ...
i am also moving towards sending another application latest by If i didnt hear any thing by Wednesday
No Medical report as you can submit later and now that is not part of Initial evidence ...only 485 application for you ( No EAD and APO also ) ...worth spending few hundread bucks ...
i am also moving towards sending another application latest by If i didnt hear any thing by Wednesday
more...
ashkam
06-05 08:16 AM
I am not an expert at immigration laws but a similiar situation happened with my friend. Does not matter if you are fired or laid off. Even if the company sends the letter to USCIS to withdraw the H1 sponsorship your friend is still allowed to stay in USA till his H1 expires. He can work only for the company that transfers his H1, but he can stay till the H1 expires. The law only says that if H1 is transferred within 30 days it will be transferred with no or minimum questions asked. Greater than 30 days; there is no guarantee that H1 will be transferred. However my attorney has done cases even upto 4 to 5 months delay and the H1 has been transferred without any questions or RFI.
Where are you getting all this information from? You cannot stay on your H1B any more if you don't work in the company that sponsored your H1B. Which is why you need an employer letter whenever you go for a visa stamping or whenever you need to show you are in valid H1B status.
There is no 30 days law as such. There's only a greater possibility that if a new H1B application is filed within 30 days of losing a job, that it will be approved.
Where are you getting all this information from? You cannot stay on your H1B any more if you don't work in the company that sponsored your H1B. Which is why you need an employer letter whenever you go for a visa stamping or whenever you need to show you are in valid H1B status.
There is no 30 days law as such. There's only a greater possibility that if a new H1B application is filed within 30 days of losing a job, that it will be approved.
hair and Harry Shum Jr. are
gc_dega_gandhigiri
10-15 08:59 AM
Why cant they make another mistake of making it current?
Why cant they approve outside the quota?
Why cant they do mistakes which can be benefical for us?
I swear I will never look back...
Bloody I am tired of 10th day of every month. ..I am almost going mad now...
Why cant they approve outside the quota?
Why cant they do mistakes which can be benefical for us?
I swear I will never look back...
Bloody I am tired of 10th day of every month. ..I am almost going mad now...
more...
montyp80
10-28 01:29 PM
hey Guys,
I live in Canton, MI (suburb of Detroit, MI) I am on H1b visa and I have valid I-94 expiring September 2011 and planning to travel to Canada over the weekend to catch up with friends...i have few questions, i would really appreciate if you guys can help..
1. Is it safe to travel to canada on h1b visa? are there any issues that i could run into at the port of entry while coming back? i have been hearing really bad stories (it could be just stories) from all around, about people on h1b being denied entry to US at Port of entry while coming back from home country and all that sort. Am i going to run into any such issues if i'm just going for the weekend (leaving friday evening, returning sunday evening).
2. Lot of guys on this thread are suggesting not to hand over I-94 to visa officer while entering Canada, my I-94 for is stapled into my passport. Will visa officer at port of entry to Canada take this out? and will i be issued new I-94 with same expiry date (Sept 2011 as it shows on current one) when i enter back to US?
3. I am planning to travel with my wife and she is in H-4, again will there be any issues at Port of entry while coming back to US for her if she is traveling with me?
Please advise guys.
Thanks
I live in Canton, MI (suburb of Detroit, MI) I am on H1b visa and I have valid I-94 expiring September 2011 and planning to travel to Canada over the weekend to catch up with friends...i have few questions, i would really appreciate if you guys can help..
1. Is it safe to travel to canada on h1b visa? are there any issues that i could run into at the port of entry while coming back? i have been hearing really bad stories (it could be just stories) from all around, about people on h1b being denied entry to US at Port of entry while coming back from home country and all that sort. Am i going to run into any such issues if i'm just going for the weekend (leaving friday evening, returning sunday evening).
2. Lot of guys on this thread are suggesting not to hand over I-94 to visa officer while entering Canada, my I-94 for is stapled into my passport. Will visa officer at port of entry to Canada take this out? and will i be issued new I-94 with same expiry date (Sept 2011 as it shows on current one) when i enter back to US?
3. I am planning to travel with my wife and she is in H-4, again will there be any issues at Port of entry while coming back to US for her if she is traveling with me?
Please advise guys.
Thanks
hot harry shum jr girlfriend,
solaris27
03-10 04:04 PM
yes i did
more...
house styles and louis tomlinson bromance Harry+shum+jr+girlfriend+shelby
MLS
07-02 03:47 PM
Hi all,
Really surprised but pleased to say our green card got approved today !
Details �
PD � Oct 2001
485 RD � Mar 2004
EB3 - India
We had seen worst of the GC process:
labor got remanded back to state then send back to DOL again and got approve.
FBI name check stuck for around 2 years,
485 filling during pregnancy,
Fingerprinting notice sent wrong address,
2 RFEs for 485 (one for TB test one to get current employment letter)
and finally retrogression!
I was hopeful when the dates became current that this will be all over soon but logged in today on immigration voice and got the shocking news about visa number for EB are now unavailable. Thought that we were unlucky again.
But then checked the status online on USCIS and there it was following message �
�Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On July 2, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.�
Having gone through the worst, I will always support IV and their effort to get justice to all of you. I pray for all of you to get GCs soon.
Thanks for everybody who had responded to my questions.
Thanks IV for the leadership and this forum.
Really surprised but pleased to say our green card got approved today !
Details �
PD � Oct 2001
485 RD � Mar 2004
EB3 - India
We had seen worst of the GC process:
labor got remanded back to state then send back to DOL again and got approve.
FBI name check stuck for around 2 years,
485 filling during pregnancy,
Fingerprinting notice sent wrong address,
2 RFEs for 485 (one for TB test one to get current employment letter)
and finally retrogression!
I was hopeful when the dates became current that this will be all over soon but logged in today on immigration voice and got the shocking news about visa number for EB are now unavailable. Thought that we were unlucky again.
But then checked the status online on USCIS and there it was following message �
�Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On July 2, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.�
Having gone through the worst, I will always support IV and their effort to get justice to all of you. I pray for all of you to get GCs soon.
Thanks for everybody who had responded to my questions.
Thanks IV for the leadership and this forum.
tattoo Step Up 2 Fics
alisa
03-05 08:07 AM
^^^^
more...
pictures Arm in jr girlfriend pictures Deathly hallows,harry shum on vacation
ilikekilo
06-21 05:08 PM
can someone pleae tell me WHAT vaccinations do you exactly need to take, people are talkjing about whole bosy physicals, heapatitis B, hiv test etc etc...PLEASE let us know what tests we need to take
i dont want to get ripped off by a uscis doc who wants to test everyhting
i dont want to get ripped off by a uscis doc who wants to test everyhting
dresses girlfriend harry shum reference Harry+shum+jr+girlfriend+shelby+rabara
rockstart
04-26 11:04 AM
You can ask for an affidavit/ legal translation done by an proffessional agency in which the agency can state that Kumar / Bhai are cultural things are do not constutute as names. Suporting this you can provide 10th certificate, leaving certificate etc where the names are consistent.
I received RFE on my birth certificate
my passport and forms has <firstname> <fathername>kumar <lastname>
while BC has <firstname>kumar <fartehrname>bhai <lastname>
rockstar you suggested changing the BC. Would USCIS allow that ?
Do I need to submit additional affidevite with that ?
Does this affidevite need to be from my parents ?
I just have a week to respond back, pls advise
I received RFE on my birth certificate
my passport and forms has <firstname> <fathername>kumar <lastname>
while BC has <firstname>kumar <fartehrname>bhai <lastname>
rockstar you suggested changing the BC. Would USCIS allow that ?
Do I need to submit additional affidevite with that ?
Does this affidevite need to be from my parents ?
I just have a week to respond back, pls advise
more...
makeup Harry Shum Jr,
HV000
01-18 01:54 PM
Please share your PD, EB Category, and Country.
girlfriend shum, jr glee was her birthday, kevin mchale Harry+shum+jr+girlfriend+
astral1977
12-04 10:18 PM
On the encashed checks USCIS would have stamped your I-140 receipt number. If you can get access to a copy of the check you can easily pull out the number. Also, your new attorney will have to send a new attorney representation form otherwise any RFE or even approval notice will go to your old attorney and you will have bigger problems retrieving information at that stage.
Thanks.
Gurus,
My I140 was applied in August '08 by the company's lawyer and the company then changed the law firm. Employer & I signed the transfer form and the new Lawyer requested for all the I140 related documents from previous legal. The previous legal has not provided the I140 receipt notice or any status so far.
Now, the new legal is suggesting that the only option we have is to apply for new I140 and request to transfer the previous I140. Not to mention, this lawyer is expensive and I have to pay the fees. It�s strange that they can request for transfer of I140, but cannot ask for the receipt number from USCIS.
Employer is certain that the I140 was applied by previous legal as the check issued for I140 application has been cashed by USCIS.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.
Gurus,
My I140 was applied in August '08 by the company's lawyer and the company then changed the law firm. Employer & I signed the transfer form and the new Lawyer requested for all the I140 related documents from previous legal. The previous legal has not provided the I140 receipt notice or any status so far.
Now, the new legal is suggesting that the only option we have is to apply for new I140 and request to transfer the previous I140. Not to mention, this lawyer is expensive and I have to pay the fees. It�s strange that they can request for transfer of I140, but cannot ask for the receipt number from USCIS.
Employer is certain that the I140 was applied by previous legal as the check issued for I140 application has been cashed by USCIS.[/QUOTE]
hairstyles Glee, stepharry shum check it
India_USA
11-08 09:23 AM
From what I hear, if the problems have not changed, the solutions has not changed either. Our choices are
a. Legislative changes -> meeting with lawmakers representing IV consistently is crucial
b. Administrative changes -> active participation of members in the 2 campaigns -
i. Prefiling 485 (to get EADs)
ii. AC21 Same and Similar for career mobility
a. Legislative changes -> meeting with lawmakers representing IV consistently is crucial
b. Administrative changes -> active participation of members in the 2 campaigns -
i. Prefiling 485 (to get EADs)
ii. AC21 Same and Similar for career mobility
whitecollarslave
10-10 09:36 AM
Is it justified that so many years are being wasted?
Is this not abuse of human rights?
Is this not let down of expectations set by USCICS to its customers?
Is there no legal recourse possible? Is there any precedent to this? Is it possible to rally funds to start a class action lawsuit against USCIS?
How is this a human rights issue? Nobody is forcing you (or me) to "waste" years.
Class action lawsuit - on what basis? I would like to be convinced otherwise, but USCIS is not doing anything against the laws.
Is this not abuse of human rights?
Is this not let down of expectations set by USCICS to its customers?
Is there no legal recourse possible? Is there any precedent to this? Is it possible to rally funds to start a class action lawsuit against USCIS?
How is this a human rights issue? Nobody is forcing you (or me) to "waste" years.
Class action lawsuit - on what basis? I would like to be convinced otherwise, but USCIS is not doing anything against the laws.
paskal
07-23 03:21 PM
if we continued being cynical and used that as a reason
there would be no IV
No Gandhigiri
and no CIR for us
please join the effort(s).
there would be no IV
No Gandhigiri
and no CIR for us
please join the effort(s).

No comments:
Post a Comment