WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
09-06 05:23 PM
Sorry, Once Oct VB move to June 1st, then it will basically stay with June 1st until next July.
So sad news, no way to move over June 26 at this moment.
USCIS will always ask IndiaBull before releasing the bulletin. He has said June 1st so it will be June 1st.
The gurus of prediction on the thread (EB2 Eb3 prediction rather calculation) researched on this for months and their conclusion was way off from the USCIS dates.
Please stop the prediction game and concentrate on what IV wants us to do to get relief soon.
So sad news, no way to move over June 26 at this moment.
USCIS will always ask IndiaBull before releasing the bulletin. He has said June 1st so it will be June 1st.
The gurus of prediction on the thread (EB2 Eb3 prediction rather calculation) researched on this for months and their conclusion was way off from the USCIS dates.
Please stop the prediction game and concentrate on what IV wants us to do to get relief soon.
wallpaper Tattoo Gallery
fromnaija
12-15 11:15 AM
I have a question regarding 140 and PD transfer.
Is it possible to file I-140/I-485 concurrently while applying I-140 and requesting for PD retention? I hope my question is clear. In this case if the PD is ported successfully then the PD will become current.
While you may not be able to file concurrently, you may be able to file semi-concurrently. That is submit 140, wait until you get receipt notice and then submit 485.
(Disclaimer: Consult an attorney or use information at your peril).
Is it possible to file I-140/I-485 concurrently while applying I-140 and requesting for PD retention? I hope my question is clear. In this case if the PD is ported successfully then the PD will become current.
While you may not be able to file concurrently, you may be able to file semi-concurrently. That is submit 140, wait until you get receipt notice and then submit 485.
(Disclaimer: Consult an attorney or use information at your peril).

when_end
05-16 10:54 AM
I am in the same boat. My priority date is August 2003. If I re-apply the PERM in the same company and get 140 cleared, does anyone know probably how long will it takes?
Thanks!
Thanks!
2011 good tattoo websites that
WillIWin?
03-15 04:36 PM
While the reasons why this lawyer is saying the things he is not known to me - I would not generalize.
I dont agree that ALL lawyers/Journalists etc. are in it JUST for the money. There are quite a few - and the numbers are growing, who are seeing the impact of no immigration reform.
That being said 99% of the general public equates 'immiigration reform' to 'Illegal' immigration and not EB immigration reform.
I dont agree that ALL lawyers/Journalists etc. are in it JUST for the money. There are quite a few - and the numbers are growing, who are seeing the impact of no immigration reform.
That being said 99% of the general public equates 'immiigration reform' to 'Illegal' immigration and not EB immigration reform.
more...
sanjay02
06-03 01:46 AM
jsb jsb is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 283
jsb is on a distinguished road
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameryki View Post
dude chill its already done! you should be ok.
Instructions say that they use info on your check for Electronic Fund Transfers, and then distroy your check. Therefore it should not make any difference.
Thanks for your suggestions guys, I presume that since its going to be Electronic fund transfer, I should be fine irrespective of whom I have written the cheque to.
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 283
jsb is on a distinguished road
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameryki View Post
dude chill its already done! you should be ok.
Instructions say that they use info on your check for Electronic Fund Transfers, and then distroy your check. Therefore it should not make any difference.
Thanks for your suggestions guys, I presume that since its going to be Electronic fund transfer, I should be fine irrespective of whom I have written the cheque to.
gconmymind
04-24 03:40 PM
That means your case is still waiting to be assigned. Just like mine for the past two months. I also called NSC this afternoon and got the same response.
NC pending, Waiting to be assigned, Call after 60 days. I don't know what to say.
I am not sweating too much right now as none is current for me. But it is disheartening to see no progress on the case even after RD and PD become current. It is good that a lot of people are getting approved, but there is no FIFO in this...
NC pending, Waiting to be assigned, Call after 60 days. I don't know what to say.
I am not sweating too much right now as none is current for me. But it is disheartening to see no progress on the case even after RD and PD become current. It is good that a lot of people are getting approved, but there is no FIFO in this...
more...
bhasky25
01-25 01:22 PM
Sioux,
I would sit back and wait for the RFE to come and not get paranoid about it. I know it is easier said than done.. but what can you do ??
Since this is for EAD renewal... nothing much can really go wrong... so Do not worry too much about it.
I would sit back and wait for the RFE to come and not get paranoid about it. I know it is easier said than done.. but what can you do ??
Since this is for EAD renewal... nothing much can really go wrong... so Do not worry too much about it.
2010 Abstract Tattoos Exploring the

abhijitp
01-16 12:51 AM
The banner is super cool... thanks for this!
more...

BharatPremi
03-25 08:53 AM
I asked the company where I am taking the new offer to give me the occupation codes. The HR dept is not aware of this. Are these codes assigned by Dept of Labor when they created these posts Or we have ot derive these codes based on the job title and description from the site BhartPremi gave ?
Employers would not understand "Codes". What you need to do is as follow:
1) See your SOC/O*NET code - You can see it on your labor approval and
on your I-140 application form which was filled by your sponsor.
2) Go the web site which I have given here and find the job description
3) Cut and Paste the same and save somewhere on your desktop
4) Send the content to your New company HR and tell them to cut and paste
the same in your job offer letter. On top of this content whatever new
employer wants to write in job offer letter let them write that. Try to have
the same "Title" and new "Salary" on the same letter. If title and salary do
not match exactly it would be fine as long as your job description matches.
Employers would not understand "Codes". What you need to do is as follow:
1) See your SOC/O*NET code - You can see it on your labor approval and
on your I-140 application form which was filled by your sponsor.
2) Go the web site which I have given here and find the job description
3) Cut and Paste the same and save somewhere on your desktop
4) Send the content to your New company HR and tell them to cut and paste
the same in your job offer letter. On top of this content whatever new
employer wants to write in job offer letter let them write that. Try to have
the same "Title" and new "Salary" on the same letter. If title and salary do
not match exactly it would be fine as long as your job description matches.
hair my favorite tattoos I#39;ve
gc999
10-07 05:57 PM
I applied H1b for my wife when she is in India, now she came to usa on H4, She has I94 of H4 and she cant apply for SSN using H4 194. If she needs to apply for SSN she needs to go back to India / Outside the USA and come back on H1b Stamping where she get I-94 for H1b Status. But instead of doing that now she got her EAD, can she do the any of the below so that the EAD will not come into play and where she can still use her H1b and as you all Using EAD until 485 gets approve is not suggestable....Thank You..
I have few question that needs clarification from ...
1) If i apply for SSN using EAD does Her EAD becomes Active immidiately and she should be only on EAD status?
or
2) can she still use her h1b as and start working on h1b as she gets her SSN using EAD?
3) If the Primary Applicant 485 is Rejecte in case . Will the Spouse card also gets rejected automatically?
Thanks for the replies...
I have few question that needs clarification from ...
1) If i apply for SSN using EAD does Her EAD becomes Active immidiately and she should be only on EAD status?
or
2) can she still use her h1b as and start working on h1b as she gets her SSN using EAD?
3) If the Primary Applicant 485 is Rejecte in case . Will the Spouse card also gets rejected automatically?
Thanks for the replies...
more...
VSS2007
03-20 02:22 PM
Hi- I had my H1-B VISA Revalidation done at Ottawa, Canada on 03/18/2008
It really went very well, no issues, They asked few questions like whom do you work? and who is your employer.
Please make sure you take the following.
1: Employer Letter
2: If possible Client Letter. (In my case they asked me)
3: 6 months pay stub
4: All W2s, Tax Returns
Mine is 7th year extension.
Thanks
Ram
It really went very well, no issues, They asked few questions like whom do you work? and who is your employer.
Please make sure you take the following.
1: Employer Letter
2: If possible Client Letter. (In my case they asked me)
3: 6 months pay stub
4: All W2s, Tax Returns
Mine is 7th year extension.
Thanks
Ram
hot Tribal Tattoo Gallery

logiclife
04-18 05:16 PM
I dont see why you cannot be paid while your H1 extension petition is filed and in process.
As long as the extension for 7th year was filed on time, you would be in status. Regardless of status, if your employer as asking you to show up to work and at the same time holding your pay, then he is inviting trouble for himself from Dept of labor. You cannot just go about and not pay someone - out of status or not - as long as the guy showed up for work and you havent fired him.
If you are fired then they are legally obligated to pay you air-fare back to India for you, your spouse and kids/dependents. I am sure you know all this and I can understand your situation and can sympatize as I am very closely faimiliar with certain employers and their ineptitude with H1 handling as well as paying the salary.
As long as the extension for 7th year was filed on time, you would be in status. Regardless of status, if your employer as asking you to show up to work and at the same time holding your pay, then he is inviting trouble for himself from Dept of labor. You cannot just go about and not pay someone - out of status or not - as long as the guy showed up for work and you havent fired him.
If you are fired then they are legally obligated to pay you air-fare back to India for you, your spouse and kids/dependents. I am sure you know all this and I can understand your situation and can sympatize as I am very closely faimiliar with certain employers and their ineptitude with H1 handling as well as paying the salary.
more...
house Female Back Tattoos – Fashion
immi2006
08-21 12:11 PM
Hi Pappu,
Along with the letter, instead of just asking for the raise in limits and recapture, why not also propose the H1 cap based on country, this will help them to clean up the existing system effectively...
Along with the letter, instead of just asking for the raise in limits and recapture, why not also propose the H1 cap based on country, this will help them to clean up the existing system effectively...
tattoo TATTOOS GALLERY 6 japanese
venram
03-20 02:45 PM
I have gone to Canada couple of times. The only thing they look for is the valid I94. Do not surrender I94 while you leave US. When you return simply show the I94 to immigration officer and he would let you in.
The following docs are recommended to carry with you -
1) Employment Verification Letter
2) I797 Approval Notice
The standard questions that are asked at the port of entry -
1) Who do you work for?
2) What work do you do?
When the officer asks questions, just provide response to what you are asked for - nothing more nothing less;
Planning to go to Canada for two days. Apart from this, is there any additional document required like offer letter, salary slip? The Automatic Visa Revalidation rule mentions only these
#1. Your I-94 card endorsed by a BCBP officer to show a valid period of stay in the U.S.
#2. A valid passport.
#3. A previously valid visa for H status or another status.
#4. A current Form I-797 Approval Notice.
Real experience at POE will be helpful.
Thanks
The following docs are recommended to carry with you -
1) Employment Verification Letter
2) I797 Approval Notice
The standard questions that are asked at the port of entry -
1) Who do you work for?
2) What work do you do?
When the officer asks questions, just provide response to what you are asked for - nothing more nothing less;
Planning to go to Canada for two days. Apart from this, is there any additional document required like offer letter, salary slip? The Automatic Visa Revalidation rule mentions only these
#1. Your I-94 card endorsed by a BCBP officer to show a valid period of stay in the U.S.
#2. A valid passport.
#3. A previously valid visa for H status or another status.
#4. A current Form I-797 Approval Notice.
Real experience at POE will be helpful.
Thanks
more...
pictures Bad Tattoos: A Gallery of Ink
texcan
09-23 01:08 AM
Sorry to hear about this mess.
Donot worry you will be alright.
Here are my thoughts on some of your questions. If you need more help, donot hesitate to ask.
Good luck.
Submitted I-485 on July 26, 2007 at NSC, case transferred to TSC. On Sep 21, 2007 got back my I- 485 package (from TSC) with remarks:
Questions here:
- Can I submit once again with the copy of I-140 receipt? (Shall I deny this reason saying, notice was there with original application and USCIS overlooked that? :o)
I think you should reapply with required information. It should be ok.
There are some cases on this forum.
- If so, should I send it to NSC (where the I-140 case is pending and I-485 was filed originally) or TSC (from where got back the package)?
IMO it should be TSC. I donot know this one to be honest.
- Should I submit once again with new fees? Or shall I send both the fees and let them decide?
Old fees should be used, this proves you reason, and some other guys on this forum has done so too. - Bank cashier checks produced originally with application on 7/26, are going to void in less than a week from now (90 days void period ends on 9/27 – Ohh! GOD. :D). Should I send new checks now (or) is there any way to extend the void period? (I know, I have to check with the bank. But, does any one already did that?).
Bank cashiers checks will be ok for a period of 6 months ( comment from BOA). IMO you should send fees by check ( personal check), or get cashiers check redone, make sure you keep a copy of old cashiers check before encashing those.
Of course you know that, you can void any cashier check ( not used for purspose) and get the money.
- While re-submitting with TSC, should I need to write special instructions for mail room to forward this case to the officer directly? Had any one done that before or any suggestions for those instructions?
- When I re-submit, should I also send the remarks page along with the application?
I saw somewhere on the forum, where an attorney resubmitted case due to icorrect filing fee issue, and hs did put a big note on package ( DONOT OPEN IN MAIL ROOM). Please suggest if any one had such issues and how to proceed.
Donot worry you will be alright.
Here are my thoughts on some of your questions. If you need more help, donot hesitate to ask.
Good luck.
Submitted I-485 on July 26, 2007 at NSC, case transferred to TSC. On Sep 21, 2007 got back my I- 485 package (from TSC) with remarks:
Questions here:
- Can I submit once again with the copy of I-140 receipt? (Shall I deny this reason saying, notice was there with original application and USCIS overlooked that? :o)
I think you should reapply with required information. It should be ok.
There are some cases on this forum.
- If so, should I send it to NSC (where the I-140 case is pending and I-485 was filed originally) or TSC (from where got back the package)?
IMO it should be TSC. I donot know this one to be honest.
- Should I submit once again with new fees? Or shall I send both the fees and let them decide?
Old fees should be used, this proves you reason, and some other guys on this forum has done so too. - Bank cashier checks produced originally with application on 7/26, are going to void in less than a week from now (90 days void period ends on 9/27 – Ohh! GOD. :D). Should I send new checks now (or) is there any way to extend the void period? (I know, I have to check with the bank. But, does any one already did that?).
Bank cashiers checks will be ok for a period of 6 months ( comment from BOA). IMO you should send fees by check ( personal check), or get cashiers check redone, make sure you keep a copy of old cashiers check before encashing those.
Of course you know that, you can void any cashier check ( not used for purspose) and get the money.
- While re-submitting with TSC, should I need to write special instructions for mail room to forward this case to the officer directly? Had any one done that before or any suggestions for those instructions?
- When I re-submit, should I also send the remarks page along with the application?
I saw somewhere on the forum, where an attorney resubmitted case due to icorrect filing fee issue, and hs did put a big note on package ( DONOT OPEN IN MAIL ROOM). Please suggest if any one had such issues and how to proceed.
dresses tattoo art gallery also

visa_question
07-16 12:47 PM
Hi aroranuj - Please send me a PM what you did in your case. I am working with a attorney with a fresh PERM, but what about safe gaurding the status till the perm and new 140 is approved, i am very very confused.Please pm me, with contact details if possible. I need help and input from seniors who passed through similar condition.
Ruben mentioned there isn't much except self petition for which i don't think i will be eligible.
Any attorneys who were handling these cases with success rate please suggest me with your services. I shredded higher amounts to attorneys and as well as my employer through my life in USA. My remaining savings can be used only if it is a sure shot.
Ruben mentioned there isn't much except self petition for which i don't think i will be eligible.
Any attorneys who were handling these cases with success rate please suggest me with your services. I shredded higher amounts to attorneys and as well as my employer through my life in USA. My remaining savings can be used only if it is a sure shot.
more...
makeup tattoo gallery
cvk90
02-07 03:31 PM
my in-laws came back after eaxct 1 month, with no questions asked and additional 6-month stay. I would recommend that you file for extension of stay if they haven't left already. I have seen it work 100% of times unless you / in-laws have any past history that may negatively impact the decision.
girlfriend Tattoo Galleries
anandrajesh
12-04 09:59 AM
Sorry Felix, Ever since Czechslovakia & Yugoslovia split into many countries, i lost track of the different countries. Thx for correcting me.
hairstyles star tattoo gallery

eyezberg
01-27 04:53 AM
How Long
'till you read this
am i gonna wait
is a sleeping man
has this been goin' on, goin' on..?
'till you read this
am i gonna wait
is a sleeping man
has this been goin' on, goin' on..?
GrndMasterFlash
04-07 08:10 PM
^ yeah, love the pixel work = brilliant job
logiclife
05-12 04:14 PM
For the first time, we will have to make a choice, whether to listen to C-Span or whether to tune to one of the networks and listen the Bush.(WOOOW...I guess CSI Miami IS OUT. No. Not really. Are you kidding me???).
Two events, televised simultaneously - BOTH on immigration.
I guess I would opt to Bush, coz its rare to hear a prime-time speech on immigration from President. The grand-standing that goes on in Senate would be nothing new and we have whopping 10 business days of that coming up all the way until memorial day.
So guys, keep the aspirins ready for acute sharp headaches. Also some neck massage oil so that you can relax after you've shook your head in disbelief while watching C-SPAN for 10 days straight.
Two events, televised simultaneously - BOTH on immigration.
I guess I would opt to Bush, coz its rare to hear a prime-time speech on immigration from President. The grand-standing that goes on in Senate would be nothing new and we have whopping 10 business days of that coming up all the way until memorial day.
So guys, keep the aspirins ready for acute sharp headaches. Also some neck massage oil so that you can relax after you've shook your head in disbelief while watching C-SPAN for 10 days straight.

No comments:
Post a Comment