Monday, June 20, 2011

humpty dumpty poem

images poem. Humpty Dumpty School in humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. for humpty
  • humpty dumpty poem. for humpty



  • gc2
    08-27 08:27 AM
    i dont understand why would the percentage of AOS applications go down when there is an increase of AOS filing year over year.

    Fiscal Year | Adjustment of Status Approvals | Percent of All Admissions
    2005 | 738,302 | 65.8%
    2006 | 819,248 | 64.7%
    2007 | 621,047 | 59.0%
    2008 to date | 340,432 | not known





    wallpaper humpty dumpty poem. for humpty humpty dumpty poem. Walt and Humpty Dumpty?
  • Walt and Humpty Dumpty?



  • kumar1
    11-20 09:30 PM
    Fly KLM. Holland does not need transit visa. At any cost, avoid London. They are snobs and I personally go out of my way (like paying 200 per ticket extra) to avoid British airways.





    humpty dumpty poem. house humpty dumpty poem.
  • house humpty dumpty poem.



  • waitnwatch
    09-29 10:55 AM
    I can't believe you guys spend as much as $10,000. I thought employers paid for GC process.

    Boy, you are sure lucky to have such a great employer!





    2011 Walt and Humpty Dumpty? humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty
  • humpty dumpty poem. humpty



  • obelix
    08-23 02:15 PM
    pani_6

    Yes very similar to mine.

    So here is the deal.

    1) Ask your lawyer to talk to them and ask them why it was sent back.
    2) In my case, my lawyer said "you have to upgrade since it is within the date".
    3) The USCIS guy said "Send us the receipt copy showing a receipt date of Jun 27 - and we will consider it".

    See if that works for you. My lawyers have sent a copy with an explanation letter.



    more...


    humpty dumpty poem. Cute Humpty Dumpty cushion
  • Cute Humpty Dumpty cushion



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-30 10:57 AM
    I dont know about 485, but if you are filing under EB3, you do need letters that add up at least 2 years of experience during the labor stage.

    For EB2, I dont know. EB2 folks can clarify if experience letters are needed or not.

    I don't think I am 100% with you on this. This depends on job description. We have couple of cases - filed GC with 1 year experience. I am not sure they were filed in RIR or regular LCA but were filed.





    humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. the humpty
  • humpty dumpty poem. the humpty



  • gcseeker2002
    08-21 02:28 PM
    I applied for I485 about a month ago with all the papers that were asked for ,but i got a letter saying "Request for initial evidence I-485)"

    F. (40) The sponsor or joint sponsor on form I-864 affidavit of support must submit the following:

    . W-2s,1099s,and /or all schedules submitted to the IRS-a copy of his/her Federal Income tax return was submitted and/or the sponsor or joint sponsor requested an extension to file his or her Federal income tax return.

    What does that mean?As far as I know I already submitted all the above mentioned.I called USCIS and as usual the person on the phone didnt know anything and told us to submit it again.Will that be of any good? Please help me.I have been called for biometrics this weekend.Will it be of any use if I ask them what to do?

    Thanks in advance
    I Think initial evidence is only employer letter, medical exam and fees, all other are secondary evidence.



    more...


    humpty dumpty poem. Humpty Dumpty characters study
  • Humpty Dumpty characters study



  • immieb2
    04-01 06:12 PM
    Here is the crux of the matter. If a derivative is not working and does not intend to work or travel, but intends to drive , then he/she should have an EAD/AP(I-94) to renew/apply for DL.

    In short, the rules of USCIS allows the derivative to stay legally on AOS without EAD/AP(I-94), but the rules of DMV doesn't allow him/her to drive without EAD/AP(I-94) :rolleyes:

    Good point.





    2010 house humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. poem. Humpty Dumpty School in
  • poem. Humpty Dumpty School in



  • langagadu
    10-01 07:34 PM
    Is this question directed at wandmaker or everybody?

    How much did you contribute?



    more...


    humpty dumpty poem. HUMPTY DUMPTY POEM - Page 7
  • HUMPTY DUMPTY POEM - Page 7



  • paskal
    06-03 09:23 PM
    (2) PENDING AND APPROVED PETITIONS AND APPLICATIONS.�Petitions
    41 for an employment-based visa filed for classification under
    42 section 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Immigration and Nationality
    43 Act (as such provisions existed prior to the enactment of this
    44 section) that were filed prior to the date of the introduction of the [Insert title of Act] and were pending or approved at the
    2 time of the effective date of this section, shall be treated as if
    3 such provision remained effective and an approved petition may
    4 serve as the basis for issuance of an immigrant visa. Aliens with
    5 applications for a labor certification pursuant to section
    6 212(a)(5)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act shall
    7 preserve the immigrant visa priority date accorded by the date
    8 of filing of such labor certification application.


    these petitions will be treated based on old law, so extra numbers will flow as far as i can see.





    hair humpty dumpty poem. humpty humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem.
  • humpty dumpty poem.



  • ndprasad
    04-07 01:56 PM
    Thanx for the replies. I have to go to india around august for my marriage. So i thought it might be easier for me to stamp in canada before my previous visa expires. Otherwise, i need to stamp in chennai.

    How much early i can stamp my visa 30 or 60 days before the approval in canada. Will i get this info from the US consulate in canada itself while booking for appointment ?

    Thanx
    - ndprasad



    more...


    humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem.
  • humpty dumpty poem.



  • americandesi
    09-04 10:24 PM
    Is there any emergency advance parole and how do we get that.Please help

    Refer http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=970596981298d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    hot Cute Humpty Dumpty cushion humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty adult costume
  • humpty dumpty adult costume



  • gk_2000
    01-31 07:28 PM
    You are ready to trust an internet forum for such a question? You must ask the relevant international bodies for such things. If you want to know who are the relevant bodies, I will throw in my suggestion : Kim Kardashian. Best of luck



    more...


    house humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. Kids Poem Humpty Dumpty by; humpty dumpty poem. hairstyles: Humpty Dumpty Poem
  • hairstyles: Humpty Dumpty Poem



  • arun397
    11-28 08:24 PM
    Details of my case:
    I-140-NIW, EB2
    PD: August 2005
    I-485- applied in Sep 2005
    Name check initiated: Sep 2005 and pending till today.
    Wrote to: First lady,vice president, congressman, senator..etc etc.. several info pass, phone calls to USCIS.
    Finally fed up: filed WOM on Sep26 th 2007
    Motion to Dismiss(MTD): exactly on 60th day late in the evening( standard MTD, just different name and dates)
    At present working with my attorney to fight against MTD. I guess now it depends on the judge. My attorney says some judges dismiss some do not.

    Guys wish me luck





    tattoo humpty dumpty poem. the humpty humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem crazy
  • humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem crazy



  • optimystic
    03-27 03:05 PM
    ~~~ bump ~~~
    I think more ideas required. Sooner or later most of the IV members are likely to face this due to GC delays.

    1) Say simply "I have work permit and dont need any visa sponsoring" (No need to explain in detail that the work permit allows to work for any company in US etc...simply 'work permit' , and the reason to mention H1B is to divert their attention to another thing thats in your favour)
    2) If they ask what kind of work permit...tell them subtly they are not supposed to ask as per law.
    3) If they start to dig deeper, then you know that they intend to filter out EAD people.
    At that point, if you want to catch them in their act eventually and take them to task, you can lie and say you have green card.Especially to middlemen recruiters who are not going to do the eventual hiring anyway. But only lie orally and not in any written or electronic form. And be as subtle and vague as you can.

    If its a direct company trying to hire you, then tell them "I have all required docs and will provide at I-9". If they still insist on finding out about EAD.....I dont know if it will help to tell the truth and be left stranded with no response and no proof to take them to task....or get vindictive and to lie thru your teeth and gather as much proof as possible to arm yourself with to possibly complain when they reject you at hiring stage when they realise you have no GC.
    [when I say 'vindictive' its not in the negative sense of the word...]



    more...


    pictures Humpty Dumpty characters study humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty,
  • humpty dumpty poem. humpty,



  • indiandentist
    09-05 03:17 AM
    go to the uscis website www.uscis.gov and click on infopass which appears on the left column of the page and follow the links for an appointment. Hope this works for you. good luck.

    Thanks but there is no option for advance parle on this site.





    dresses humpty dumpty adult costume humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. miniature
  • humpty dumpty poem. miniature



  • jthomas
    12-20 01:45 PM
    don't mail forward to another address. Hold the letters in post office if nothing works

    Why don't you go for the option of holding the mails for the period you will remain away by the post office ?



    more...


    makeup HUMPTY DUMPTY POEM - Page 7 humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. Kids Poem Humpty Dumpty by;
  • humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. Kids Poem Humpty Dumpty by;



  • asdfgh
    10-12 06:11 PM
    Sorry to hijack someone else's post but I dont have privilege to start new thread...

    Got notice today from CSC stating below

    we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    Havent recd. Receipt Notice, EAD, AP or FP notice yet...any idea what above means?
    Thanks.





    girlfriend humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem crazy humpty dumpty poem. Dumpty humpty dumpty poem.
  • Dumpty humpty dumpty poem.



  • newtoearth
    05-08 07:22 PM
    I know this thread will come but expected a day after





    hairstyles humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty dumpty poem. humpty
  • humpty dumpty poem. humpty



  • greencardfever
    10-28 03:42 PM
    Thanks for your reply JunRN.

    So if I make the switch from AOS (I-485) to CP (I-824), will I have to continue to work for the same employer (that filed my I-485) or at least be on the same employers payroll when I'm in India?

    Thanks,
    greencardfever





    rkrishna123
    02-06 05:58 AM
    Hi All,
    I have just recieved an email from my attorney saying that my I 140 application has been denied because my education does not relate to the position offered on the labor application. The position offered to me in my labor application was as a programmer analyst and it was filed under EB3. I have a Bachelors degree in Commerce and a MBA from India and i have a 1year PG Diploma in Computer Appilcations. I have 4+ years of experience working as a programmer before i got my H1 visa and i have been working in the states from last 7+ years. What am i supposed to do now. The attorney says that she has never faced this kind of denial before and she does not have any legal knowledge regarding this kind of situation. Did any one of you all had to face this kind of situation before.....If any one can guide me thru this situation that would be really great.
    I am in a very confused state right now. Can you all please try to help me out of this situation. I thank each and everyone of you all in advance for your time and advice.





    psaxena
    06-24 03:57 PM
    Again, can some one please explain for CIR gonna help us. I am on EAD .. now say this gets passed.. how am I going to get benefitted from this..

    All I got from this is , illegals will get the legal PR. So does that mean I should start saving money and when CIR bill is passed.. go to Mexico and pay the mafia and enter US illegally and get the PR?

    Please someone gotta explain me, as everyone seems so enthu on the CIR thingy. There are bills for the EB issues, but there seems not much of the support for it. Looks like no politician wanna touch this dirt as there is no future value to them. This is what I feel while roaming around the Internet streets and Malls with these news.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment