Tuesday, June 21, 2011

illusions in art

images Amazing Art Illusions illusions in art. The Ouchi Illusion II - This
  • The Ouchi Illusion II - This



  • abisen
    02-13 06:32 PM
    It took 5 months for mee (eb2) Nebraska Center.





    wallpaper The Ouchi Illusion II - This illusions in art. 3D Street Art painting
  • 3D Street Art painting



  • indianabacklog
    09-28 07:51 AM
    I can only comment on my experience in Indiana. My son has aged out of my green card process and converted to an F1 visa. Since I still claim his as my dependent on my tax return we were granted in state tuition rates at Indiana University.

    Of course I had to submit a copy of my tax return to prove it but it was well worth it.

    He has been in Indiana since he was fourteen, graduated from high school here but that did not make a difference. It was the tax return that clinched it.

    I did have to submit an appeal, but it was one form.

    Things like this are infuriating when ten states give in state tuition to illegal aliens. Then people on this forum wonder why some of us are a little bitter and twisted about benefits being given to that section of our community.





    illusions in art. illusions in art.
  • illusions in art.



  • krishnam70
    02-27 01:36 PM
    I heard from somebody (may be my information is wrong) that even though you are in US, you can still have consulate processing. The only limitation is you can be in US only on H1B/H4 and you need to be present for Immigrant Visa (GC) in consulate in very short period of notice when GC is available.

    Anybody has any idea about this??

    You are correct, usually on you I 140 you specify if you are going to use AOS or consular processing. I think you can change from AOS to Consular processing at any time use form I-824. There is a process defined for this please check with your attorney. You might still need some kind of visa/documentation to be able to travel. Personally I suggest AP taking in to account the current economic conditions though it might be a little expensive.

    - cheers
    kris





    2011 3D Street Art painting illusions in art. The Art of Anamorphic
  • The Art of Anamorphic



  • Not2Happy
    02-15 02:42 PM
    Like most of you, I recieved a ton of emails yesterday form USCIS about my case being moved to the Lincoln NE office.

    I will try to find out from my lawyer but as usual I am afraid he will be :confused: huh?

    ...and the traumatic saga continues. We all make a good case for a reality TV show



    more...


    illusions in art. illusions in doorways
  • illusions in doorways



  • paskal
    07-21 11:30 AM
    in response to some queries:

    while this group is made up primarily of physicians and their spouses we do welcome anyone with interest in these issues for any reason.
    dentists are of course most welcome
    Any Researchers/PhDs who believe they have similar issues and would benefit from the community are also cordially invited.





    illusions in art. Optical illusions in art.
  • Optical illusions in art.



  • chansek
    08-14 09:54 PM
    Thank You Raj for quick reply.

    I didn't sent the photos part of the supporting docs after e filing. My case ib pending at TSC.

    Do we need to send the photos part of supporting docs after e filing?

    Please can some one share the information who got EAD renewal approval.

    Thank you



    more...


    illusions in art. butterflygd 3D Illusion Street
  • butterflygd 3D Illusion Street



  • shaq
    09-08 05:33 PM
    Interesting - what does your online case status say?

    Case received and pending





    2010 illusions in art. illusions in art. Amazing Art Illusions
  • Amazing Art Illusions



  • reddog
    01-06 12:41 PM
    Why are we so pessimistic about everything?
    Why cant we just say 'Yes, It is going to happen'.
    Smart asses will talks about being 'realistic' and 'look at the history' and stuff.

    I have only one thing to say, this country has its first black president.
    The country wanted a change, asked for it, was optimistic and look at what they got. Mr Obama.
    Political pundits had a million reasons as to why Obama can never be the President of the USA, or even that he will not clinch the Democratic ticket.

    Things are different. You can sleep and dream or wake up and dream.



    more...


    illusions in art. illusions in art. is
  • illusions in art. is



  • nk29
    06-01 09:29 PM
    Hi all:

    I have finished entering details in the efiled I-131 application. but on completion I am getting the following notes
    ---------------------------------
    Note: There are still required fields not completed on the following forms:

    I-131 -Primary FIler

    Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:

    I-131 - Primary filer

    I-131 - Secondary filer
    --------------------------

    i think the suggested fields notes are coming because of the middle initial(we both do not have middle initial)

    But I DO NOT understand why the notes regarding required fields are coming for the primary filer. Any ideas? ( what required fields I would have left out.. forms were very similar for both primary filer and secondary filer)

    Thanks a lot
    NK29





    hair The Art of Anamorphic illusions in art. 2011 Art illusions 07
  • 2011 Art illusions 07



  • princeusa2006
    05-05 02:09 PM
    Another Bump,
    After paying Lawyer fees and sending him EVL, My Lawyer told me that Job is same or similar to Labour Certificate. but since you salary is double than Labour salary , it can create problem. GC can be denied. I used the same EVL as AC21, just date was changed.

    I just want to know are there any case where GC can be rejected because of more salary. If this is the case what are my option, one of the option my lawyer told me to take Demotion in the current company where salary somewhere near to the Labour labour salary. Please suggest as I am very much worrried now.
    I checked with my lawyer, he said that USCIS has mentioned that Salary difference cannot be the sole factor to deny 485. If the job duties are the same, one should be able to change the job under AC 21.
    What is your status on the revoking the 140 ? Did your previous employer revoked the 140 or not ?



    more...


    illusions in art. Scary illusions of art
  • Scary illusions of art



  • veni001
    07-08 07:34 AM
    Here is the link...
    Consulate General of the United States Hyderabad, India - Home (http://hyderabad.usconsulate.gov/advance_doc_submission2.html)
    good luck:D

    below are the list of documents that HYD consulate is specifically requesting..Somehow the link is not working anymore...I actually had this saved in a notepad..

    The list is very extensive like...

    Now, from employer or the H1B/L1 Sponsor/Petitioner, you are suggested to carry these documents, It does not say mandatory, but says suggested. (Substitute L1 wherever you see H1B for L1 visa holders)

    H1B visa Petition and Supporting docs filed with USCIS
    Employment contract letter signed by you and the H1B visa sponsor
    Your H1B Sponsor�s Income tax returns of last two years and Financial statements
    Notarized list of all the H1B Sponsor�s employees at the listed job site with specified information about each employee.
    H1B sponsor�s State unemployment wage reports for wages paid to employees within the state
    Letter from Client company regarding project and copy of contract between H1B sponsor and client with all the details of time of project, agreement, etc
    Copy of contract between H1B sponsor and the job site ( the location where you will work)
    Letter from job site that there is a vacancy for you to work there
    A detail report on the project that you will work on at client including the technical details, time line, current status, employees assigned, etc

    You will have to carry these personal documents as applicable

    Your personal license to practice your profession in America
    Original documents of all Academics credentials like degree certificates
    Work experience documents from previous jobs, etc
    Old passport (if any)
    If you were in US, evidence of extension of stay
    If you worked in US before, W2 forms and other tax filings for all those years





    hot illusions in doorways illusions in art. illusions in art. illusions in
  • illusions in art. illusions in



  • cessua
    07-16 09:37 AM
    ... in Manchester, NH - Boston, MA
    Let us know what the final date is.



    more...


    house illusions in art. illusions in art. Beautiful Optical Illusions in
  • Beautiful Optical Illusions in



  • go_guy123
    02-13 10:17 PM
    But he is working and staying in NJ, he needs to pay tax for NJ. It has nothing to do with employer's location...its about your income.

    Well its grey area...I think its ok to process payroll from Texas. You can say that
    my base area is texas like IBM etc have a base and the payrolls are process from there and not where the client is.

    In fact most likely the labor petition is from texas. I doubt the employer even file a labor when he moved to NJ, so in way actually its good that he is processing from texas.





    tattoo Optical illusions in art. illusions in art. and Color Illusions in Art
  • and Color Illusions in Art



  • mmanurker
    10-01 12:48 PM
    our(Me and my spouse)485 had hard LUD today with the message "Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing"

    Here is the message:

    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On September 30, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice.

    Not sure what this means:confused:, hope there is no RFE's...

    Our details are:

    EB3-India
    PD: 2003
    140 - filed in March 2007 @ NSC and online status shows as pending...
    Applied 485 during July'07 fiasco @ TSC



    more...


    pictures butterflygd 3D Illusion Street illusions in art. illusions in art.
  • illusions in art.



  • abhijitrajan
    11-05 10:21 PM
    :) this thread is closed by our IV God, pappu. I have sent him my email address and phone number and has not responded...probably doing an FBI check as we speak:)

    I'm not sure why I spent an hour writing something up only to find that thread missing. A courtesy FYI would've been nice. Anyways I do recognize we're all on the same side in the bigger battle.





    dresses illusions in art. illusions in illusions in art. /www.optical-illusions.in/
  • /www.optical-illusions.in/



  • manderson
    07-14 05:38 PM
    ok this may be wishful thinking. but probably not impossible....



    more...


    makeup illusions in art. is illusions in art. illusions in art.
  • illusions in art.



  • Libra
    09-19 05:07 PM
    thank you mbartosik for the dedication, i think if we can make atleast 100 from 23000 members to sign up for recurring, i think will have enough money for ads. atleast those 20000 members should understand by now what we are doing here.

    I just increased my monthly contribution to $100.





    girlfriend and Color Illusions in Art illusions in art. Street Art Illusions
  • Street Art Illusions



  • rjgleason
    January 9th, 2007, 10:52 AM
    well bob thats an awfull pricey toy hope you enjoy it. my question though is are there any pros that use the leica or is its primary function more as a walkabout or travel camera.

    Two professionals that use Leica equipment are Henri Cartier Bresson and Annie Liebowitz

    In fact, this link interviewing HCB (in the first few minutes) shows a Leica in his hand.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4074157481455007235

    A bit more on Henri Cartier Bresson: (What a unique individual)

    Capturing action was difficult and rare with old view cameras mounted on tripods and bulky hand-held press cameras such as the Graflex. That changed when the 35mm Leica appeared in Germany in the mid 1920s. Beginning in the early 1930s with a series of photographs remarkable for their revelatory content and pristine composition, Cartier-Bresson showed the world the Leica's potential to achieve spontaneity. That remains his greatest legacy to photography's trajectory.

    The decisive moment is most closely associated with his signature photograph taken in 1932 behind a railroad terminal in Paris. It freezes a leaping man a millisecond before his foot splashes down in a huge puddle. For Cartier-Bresson, the decisive moment meant more that just stopping action. Trained as a painter in the classical French tradition and captivated by the recent revival of the theory of the golden proportion, he insisted that geometric composition was vital. Such composition can be seen in the 1932 photo, with its repetition of forms and placement of focal point. In the preface to his 1952 book The Decisive Moment -- which should be required reading for all photojournalists -- Cartier-Bresson defined his aesthetic is "the simultaneous recognition in a fraction of a second of the significance of an event as well as of a precise organization of forms."

    What is likely to be forgotten is that Cartier-Bresson's use of the Leica showed modern photojournalism a new ethic. Because large-format cameras used holders with only two sheets of film, earlier photojournalists commonly staged their pictures. In contrast, Cartier-Bresson practiced unobtrusiveness as the route to capturing unposed photographs. This allowed him to respect his subjects while also obtaining natural, revealing images. His unobtrusive approach allowed him to take and keep photographs of the assassinated Mohandas Gandhi, lying in state in January 1948. (The Life photographer Margaret Bourke-White, who photographed Gandhi with a large camera and flash, had her film confiscated by the Mahatma's devotees who considered her actions disrespectful.) Cartier-Bresson articulated his ethic and the unobtrusive approach that now goes by the term "a fly on the wall" in The Decisive Moment preface: "We are bound to arrive as intruders," he wrote. "It is essential, therefore, to approach the subject on tiptoe.... It's no good jostling or elbowing." As part of his unobtrusiveness, he rejected artificial lighting. "And no photographs taken with the aid of flashlight either, if only out of respect for the actual light.... Unless a photographer observes such conditions as these, he may become an intolerably aggressive character."

    Valid Visa Expired I94 [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Valid Visa Expired I94






    hairstyles Scary illusions of art illusions in art. Amazing Art Illusions
  • Amazing Art Illusions



  • uma78
    05-02 12:30 PM
    it is good to know the law and how to it works.

    Uma





    jayleno
    06-02 08:42 AM
    I filed my eEAD 45 days back, competed finger printing 15 days back, still I don't see LUD on my case; However, my spouse who filed 30 days back had 3 LUD, and a recent after finger print.

    Can guys suggest, is this common. Usually after FP I should see a LUD, right? What are my options..:confused:

    You response is highly appreciated.

    Thanks

    There is a non existant medicine called "chill pill". One of your options is to take that. No one can give you any guarantees on LUDs. They are used for internal processing of USCIS. Only realistic option you have is to wait out your 90 days and take an Infopass oppointment if you dont get your EAD by then.





    snathan
    07-28 11:26 AM
    I am not sure if it is rule or not.

    I would say in the big scheme of things it does not matter. You need the GC and the employer needs you to work with him till you get GC. It is win - win.

    First question to ask is, whether you can chalk out the GC expenses from your pocket, if not let your employer pay it. Why are u thinking of leaving, even before starting....If you want GC, it is advisable to stick to one company....I have suffered a lot, by two layoffs and lost GCs....I have spent $20K until now in H1 and GC fees, so if your employer is paying...take that as a benefit that other employees are not getting.....But the choice is yours..

    I believe what you did is illegal if you paid for GC and HB1. PERM & I140 is employer's property. THey can not charge for that whatever may be the reason. Only for I-485 can be paid by the employee. Its the law and it has nothing to do with practice or ethics.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment