
logiclife
02-09 07:41 PM
Let's say I switch to another employer using AC21 while waiting for I-485 approval. Then, I-485 is denied due to a simple reason like insufficient funds. Do I have to go through the GC process all over again, or can I just fix the problem and re-file I-485 using the old priority date?
thx,
If you are using AC21 option, and if you are on EAD and have abandoned your H1, then if your 485 gets rejected then you are out of status and you have to go back.
If you use AC21 option and if you are on H1B, then if your 485 gets rejected, then you can stay on H1 until the H1 expires and in the meantime, you can file a motion to re-open your 485 case and take it to appeals and so on.
EAD use will give you more options and more access to good jobs out there because the employer doesnt have to sponsor you for anything. But it will give you no backup if your 485 is rejected.
H1 use will give you backup if your 485 is rejected and will give you opportunity to stay back on H1 and appeal the 485 rejection. But it will keep some good jobs off-limits to you because many good jobs require work authorization. (EAD, GC, Citizenship).
thx,
If you are using AC21 option, and if you are on EAD and have abandoned your H1, then if your 485 gets rejected then you are out of status and you have to go back.
If you use AC21 option and if you are on H1B, then if your 485 gets rejected, then you can stay on H1 until the H1 expires and in the meantime, you can file a motion to re-open your 485 case and take it to appeals and so on.
EAD use will give you more options and more access to good jobs out there because the employer doesnt have to sponsor you for anything. But it will give you no backup if your 485 is rejected.
H1 use will give you backup if your 485 is rejected and will give you opportunity to stay back on H1 and appeal the 485 rejection. But it will keep some good jobs off-limits to you because many good jobs require work authorization. (EAD, GC, Citizenship).
wallpaper +wayne+bald+head+mugshot
yogi_04
07-11 01:39 PM
In am interested if it is oragnised in chicago
kk27
08-17 10:58 PM
Thanks for all your replies.
So I am assuming that I can still apply in EB3 and possibley change
to EB2 with a different job or a new employer. In that case what will
happen to the Labor Or I 140 . Will it be transfered . Please advise
So I am assuming that I can still apply in EB3 and possibley change
to EB2 with a different job or a new employer. In that case what will
happen to the Labor Or I 140 . Will it be transfered . Please advise
2011 LIL WAYNE is expected

GC20??
09-28 10:52 AM
Sorry if this question was already posted and answered in some other thread.
According to I-485 inventory published by USCIS if there are 6300+ pending application in 2004 alone for EB2 India what was the reason for forward movement of Jan 22 in the October visa bulletin?
As October being the first month of 2010 quota and as the spill overs are released only in the last quarter this is not making any sense to me.
According to the FOIA data released to the IV my position in queue is 3750. The forward movement in October makes more sense to me if the data released by USCIS to IV is the real one.
F.Y.I.
My position in queue according to I-485 inventory published by USCIS is 17836 with an expected date of adjudication is Jan, 2016.
According to I-485 inventory published by USCIS if there are 6300+ pending application in 2004 alone for EB2 India what was the reason for forward movement of Jan 22 in the October visa bulletin?
As October being the first month of 2010 quota and as the spill overs are released only in the last quarter this is not making any sense to me.
According to the FOIA data released to the IV my position in queue is 3750. The forward movement in October makes more sense to me if the data released by USCIS to IV is the real one.
F.Y.I.
My position in queue according to I-485 inventory published by USCIS is 17836 with an expected date of adjudication is Jan, 2016.
more...
frostrated
07-13 12:34 PM
i dont think it is just if your date is not current. it should also be severly retrogressed, as the PD for India. ROW gets 1 year only, and for retrogressed countries, i think it needs to be retrogressed at least a few years.
wandmaker
10-02 03:59 PM
Bump
more...
JunRN
01-07 10:08 PM
This is what I was saying...there is also an element of security into the multiple EAD. Most likely, only those whose security check has been cleared and suffering from retrogression will be issued multiple year EAD. Thus, if one is issued multiple yr. EAD, it simply means that the case is already pre-adjucated and is just waiting for a visa number.
good thing as well, driver's license will also be given same (3) yr. validity.
good thing as well, driver's license will also be given same (3) yr. validity.
2010 Lil#39; Wayne in Charlotte
Munna Bhai
02-06 06:28 AM
Hi All,
I have just recieved an email from my attorney saying that my I 140 application has been denied because my education does not relate to the position offered on the labor application. The position offered to me in my labor application was as a programmer analyst and it was filed under EB3. I have a Bachelors degree in Commerce and a MBA from India and i have a 1year PG Diploma in Computer Appilcations. I have 4+ years of experience working as a programmer before i got my H1 visa and i have been working in the states from last 7+ years. What am i supposed to do now. The attorney says that she has never faced this kind of denial before and she does not have any legal knowledge regarding this kind of situation. Did any one of you all had to face this kind of situation before.....If any one can guide me thru this situation that would be really great.
I am in a very confused state right now. Can you all please try to help me out of this situation. I thank each and everyone of you all in advance for your time and advice.
Don't delay further and file for MTR and start collecting evidence to show that your experience is good for programmer along with PG Diploma in Computer Appilcations.
I have just recieved an email from my attorney saying that my I 140 application has been denied because my education does not relate to the position offered on the labor application. The position offered to me in my labor application was as a programmer analyst and it was filed under EB3. I have a Bachelors degree in Commerce and a MBA from India and i have a 1year PG Diploma in Computer Appilcations. I have 4+ years of experience working as a programmer before i got my H1 visa and i have been working in the states from last 7+ years. What am i supposed to do now. The attorney says that she has never faced this kind of denial before and she does not have any legal knowledge regarding this kind of situation. Did any one of you all had to face this kind of situation before.....If any one can guide me thru this situation that would be really great.
I am in a very confused state right now. Can you all please try to help me out of this situation. I thank each and everyone of you all in advance for your time and advice.
Don't delay further and file for MTR and start collecting evidence to show that your experience is good for programmer along with PG Diploma in Computer Appilcations.
more...
vishwak
04-05 10:46 AM
You can. It is called "part-time concurrent H-1B". Google for it.
Thanks for information.
So they need to get Part-time H1B approval, not full time right, correct me if i'm wrong.
Thanks for information.
So they need to get Part-time H1B approval, not full time right, correct me if i'm wrong.
hair Lil Wayne Carter 4 Album Cover
harivenkat
06-17 03:38 PM
Below is the link This bill was introduced May 2009, and with the judiciary committee
S.1085: Reuniting Families Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s1085/show)
At present publicily this is not discussed but Harry Reid et al is discussing this to include with Agjobs. Will update you as soon as something opens up regarding this.
News
National Immigration Forum - Policy Center (http://www.immigrationforum.org/policy/update-display/whats-happening-with-immigration-reform/)
AILA - Web Resources (http://capwiz.com/aila2/issues/bills/?bill=13389281)
thx for the info .... its interesting to note organizations list (S.1085: Reuniting Families Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s1085/money)) that support this bill .. and this firm that connects money and votes.... (MAPLight.org U.S. Congress: Research Guide | MAPLight.org - Money and Politics (http://maplight.org/us-congress/guide))
http://maplight.org/us-congress/bill/111-s-1085/367953/timeline-of-contributions
S.1085: Reuniting Families Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s1085/show)
At present publicily this is not discussed but Harry Reid et al is discussing this to include with Agjobs. Will update you as soon as something opens up regarding this.
News
National Immigration Forum - Policy Center (http://www.immigrationforum.org/policy/update-display/whats-happening-with-immigration-reform/)
AILA - Web Resources (http://capwiz.com/aila2/issues/bills/?bill=13389281)
thx for the info .... its interesting to note organizations list (S.1085: Reuniting Families Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s1085/money)) that support this bill .. and this firm that connects money and votes.... (MAPLight.org U.S. Congress: Research Guide | MAPLight.org - Money and Politics (http://maplight.org/us-congress/guide))
http://maplight.org/us-congress/bill/111-s-1085/367953/timeline-of-contributions
more...
Desertfox
02-06 03:29 PM
We should keep it into consideration that EB3 does not even require a degree. 2 years experience is the minimum requirement for EB3 if its described as a non-professional position in your LC. However, you can only explore this before filing for LC.
hot wayne pictures bird lil
nortam1
04-10 10:43 PM
PD? Chargeability?
more...
house joran van der sloot mugshot
akhilmahajan
09-10 02:03 PM
I was on the fence regarding this rally thing for a long time and now I have finally decided to attend the rally. Reason, I am attending � appreciation of what Immigration Voice has achieved in less than 2 years.
I have the greatest respect for the core guys. Their intentions are noble. IV has achieved a lot in my opinion.
IV continues to employ Lobbying agency, Patton Boggs to lobby for our cause as Lobbying is the most effective way to get things done in the Senate and the House. These are the changes IV is advocating for, as far as I can infer from this forum �
Increase the Visa limitation of 140,000 visas a year,
removing the 7 % limit every country is subjected to, which affects highly skilled legal immigrants from countries like India and China,
Request the congressmen to consider a separate Bill for the Legal immigrants.
Success in any of this would greatly reduce our Green Card wait time.
Most politicians were not aware of something called Legal Immigrants. When they discussed Immigration reform last year, they considered it as a reform for the illegal immigrants. Illegal immigration is too complex and it failed repeatedly in the Senate and the House. We went down along with it.
IV�s action items have changed this and now they recognize the legal immigrants which was evidenced by the reversal of the Visa bulletin fiasco we all witnessed in July. IV�s flower campaign and the San Jose rally caught the media�s attention which played a huge part in the reversal of the July Visa bulletin. I don�t have to remind you guys that IV was the first to come out with the news that USCIS is going to retract the Updated July bulletin two days before it actually happened.
High profile Immigration Attorneys like Sheela Murthy are endorsing IV on their website and are donating generously towards the rally.
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_ivraly.html
I can hear a lot of buzz in the media regarding the Legal immigration and Reverse brain drain in the past three to four weeks.
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/29/business/NA-FIN-US-Immigration-Reform.php - Silicon Valley executives call for Immigration Reforms
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/Story?id=3526093&page=1 � Reverse brain drain
http://www.forbes.com/opinions/2007/07/05/litan-wadhwa-immigration-oped-cx_rel_0709litan.html - 25 % of companies founded over the last decade are by Immigrants
http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9033819&intsrc=hm_list
http://www.eetimes.com/news/latest/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=YESQQOGEYK0NMQSNDLOSK H0CJUNN2JVN;?articleID=201802703
Guys, I think the timing is right to announce our presence here and request the Congress to enact a bill which will speed up this Green Card process. A huge step towards this will be to attend the September 18 Rally in DC.
If Congress does not come up with some reform for us, we will continue to be in the present unpleasant state for another 5 to 6 years. Please refer the Factsheet at http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/iv/WashingtonDC_IV_Rally_w_FactSheet.doc
I am not saying, Congress will immediately act after seeing the Rally, but hey, we can at least try and do our bit.
I look at it this way � Say, you see a mango tree. You want the mango, of course it is out of your reach and you can�t get it easily. You can wait patiently for the mango to ripen and fall to the ground. Or, you take the initiative and hurl a stone at the mango. You may get lucky and get the mango. If not, all you lose is a stone. Now, don�t tell me the stone is going to fall back on your head :). Here, the Mango is the Reforms which will facilitate the enactment of a Legal immigration bill which will reduce our wait time, the stone is attending the rally. All we lose is one vacation day guys.
So, guys who are in drivable distance from DC, please do consider attending the Rally. Bring as many people as you possibly can to the rally. This is the least we can do for IV and for ourselves.
folks please try to understand the magnitude of the problem. Ppl living close by definitely need to make the numbers. We need more and more members coming to the rally. We need to be heard and need to be heard with a bang.
Come on folks come forward and join us at the rally.
I have the greatest respect for the core guys. Their intentions are noble. IV has achieved a lot in my opinion.
IV continues to employ Lobbying agency, Patton Boggs to lobby for our cause as Lobbying is the most effective way to get things done in the Senate and the House. These are the changes IV is advocating for, as far as I can infer from this forum �
Increase the Visa limitation of 140,000 visas a year,
removing the 7 % limit every country is subjected to, which affects highly skilled legal immigrants from countries like India and China,
Request the congressmen to consider a separate Bill for the Legal immigrants.
Success in any of this would greatly reduce our Green Card wait time.
Most politicians were not aware of something called Legal Immigrants. When they discussed Immigration reform last year, they considered it as a reform for the illegal immigrants. Illegal immigration is too complex and it failed repeatedly in the Senate and the House. We went down along with it.
IV�s action items have changed this and now they recognize the legal immigrants which was evidenced by the reversal of the Visa bulletin fiasco we all witnessed in July. IV�s flower campaign and the San Jose rally caught the media�s attention which played a huge part in the reversal of the July Visa bulletin. I don�t have to remind you guys that IV was the first to come out with the news that USCIS is going to retract the Updated July bulletin two days before it actually happened.
High profile Immigration Attorneys like Sheela Murthy are endorsing IV on their website and are donating generously towards the rally.
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_ivraly.html
I can hear a lot of buzz in the media regarding the Legal immigration and Reverse brain drain in the past three to four weeks.
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/29/business/NA-FIN-US-Immigration-Reform.php - Silicon Valley executives call for Immigration Reforms
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/Story?id=3526093&page=1 � Reverse brain drain
http://www.forbes.com/opinions/2007/07/05/litan-wadhwa-immigration-oped-cx_rel_0709litan.html - 25 % of companies founded over the last decade are by Immigrants
http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9033819&intsrc=hm_list
http://www.eetimes.com/news/latest/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=YESQQOGEYK0NMQSNDLOSK H0CJUNN2JVN;?articleID=201802703
Guys, I think the timing is right to announce our presence here and request the Congress to enact a bill which will speed up this Green Card process. A huge step towards this will be to attend the September 18 Rally in DC.
If Congress does not come up with some reform for us, we will continue to be in the present unpleasant state for another 5 to 6 years. Please refer the Factsheet at http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/iv/WashingtonDC_IV_Rally_w_FactSheet.doc
I am not saying, Congress will immediately act after seeing the Rally, but hey, we can at least try and do our bit.
I look at it this way � Say, you see a mango tree. You want the mango, of course it is out of your reach and you can�t get it easily. You can wait patiently for the mango to ripen and fall to the ground. Or, you take the initiative and hurl a stone at the mango. You may get lucky and get the mango. If not, all you lose is a stone. Now, don�t tell me the stone is going to fall back on your head :). Here, the Mango is the Reforms which will facilitate the enactment of a Legal immigration bill which will reduce our wait time, the stone is attending the rally. All we lose is one vacation day guys.
So, guys who are in drivable distance from DC, please do consider attending the Rally. Bring as many people as you possibly can to the rally. This is the least we can do for IV and for ourselves.
folks please try to understand the magnitude of the problem. Ppl living close by definitely need to make the numbers. We need more and more members coming to the rally. We need to be heard and need to be heard with a bang.
Come on folks come forward and join us at the rally.
tattoo Lil Wayne#39;s I Am Not A
santb1975
10-01 10:11 PM
Thanks for doing this again.
Fellow LPR IVans
We all know the importance of IV on legal immigration support in the recent years. I am starting this campaign to help IV for its lobbying efforts. You are welcome to contribute any amount (even if you are not LPR). It will be great, if you could contribute $100 per working adult in the household.
All you need to do is write check payable to Immigration Voice and post it to the below address.
Immigration Voice
P O Box 1372
Arcadia, CA 91077-1372
Mailing address and other contact information can also be found at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=76&Itemid=65
Please make sure you send CHECK or do bill pay only so that IV can get the full amount instead of paying commission or check out fee to paypal or google.
Let us support IV to help fellow IVans who is in line to become permanent residents.
Fellow LPR IVans
We all know the importance of IV on legal immigration support in the recent years. I am starting this campaign to help IV for its lobbying efforts. You are welcome to contribute any amount (even if you are not LPR). It will be great, if you could contribute $100 per working adult in the household.
All you need to do is write check payable to Immigration Voice and post it to the below address.
Immigration Voice
P O Box 1372
Arcadia, CA 91077-1372
Mailing address and other contact information can also be found at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=76&Itemid=65
Please make sure you send CHECK or do bill pay only so that IV can get the full amount instead of paying commission or check out fee to paypal or google.
Let us support IV to help fellow IVans who is in line to become permanent residents.
more...
pictures Lil Wayne#39;s Tha Carter III
nogc_noproblem
04-05 12:07 PM
Excuse me EdenMN, what you find "very rude" in my post, could you please tell me specifically what offended you most. I stand by my comments and reiterate that this not the place to discuss about which company is good to work with or not. Opening a new thread for this purpose is absolutely ridiculous.
nogc_noproblem , If you don't want to answer andy123 question, please ignore his post. But you have been very rude to him. Mind your language....
nogc_noproblem , If you don't want to answer andy123 question, please ignore his post. But you have been very rude to him. Mind your language....
dresses lil wayne source 031208
chikusri
07-10 09:49 PM
I am going to Calgary, Canada next week for my H-1B Visa Stamping - I am planning for 4 days of stay as I am unsure of the exact timelines as to when I will be getting my passport.
Curious on whether they mail the passport to the hotel or we can go collect the passport in Canada?
I will keep you posted once I am done there!
Thanks
Curious on whether they mail the passport to the hotel or we can go collect the passport in Canada?
I will keep you posted once I am done there!
Thanks
more...
makeup Birdman amp; Lil Wayne “Fire
clairvoyance
09-23 11:15 AM
It will take long time alright. Reasons: "Significantly larger pool of applicants", unused EB2 ROW numbers' horizontal spill over.
Cut off date for ROW was 01 MAR 06 in June 08 bulletin, then it became U. Now its 1-1-05 but with your priority date, I think you have a pretty good chance as soon as the cut off date starts moving.
Cut off date for ROW was 01 MAR 06 in June 08 bulletin, then it became U. Now its 1-1-05 but with your priority date, I think you have a pretty good chance as soon as the cut off date starts moving.
girlfriend Lil Wayne#39;s

tampacoolie
07-21 06:31 PM
We have filed it wihtout the empl letter too (filed July 11th 07) - what happens now?
Can we send it in after they issue a receipt notice?
Thanks!
If your I-140 pending then you need employement letter. Its not a required initial evidence. So they dont reject your petition.At worst, they would issue an RFE. So chill :)
Can we send it in after they issue a receipt notice?
Thanks!
If your I-140 pending then you need employement letter. Its not a required initial evidence. So they dont reject your petition.At worst, they would issue an RFE. So chill :)
hairstyles Nicki posed for a number of
Ann Ruben
06-30 08:14 PM
The only way out that I can see would be a self petition. Self petitions are complicated and very fact specific. It is not possible in a forum such as this to proprly advise you how, or even whether to file such a petition.
Once your I-485 is denied, you will no longer be in legal status.
Once your I-485 is denied, you will no longer be in legal status.
factoryman
06-13 08:00 PM
and ask them to be here by the time the attorney will send the papers. Tell them that dates may retrogress if not filed early. I cancelled my tickets, as I was to fly on June 6th. My dates became on Jun 1st.
Guys:
My spouse is on a long vacation in India. Will be back in US in August. What are my options?
- Can I ask her to do her medical in India and send her papers to me?
- Will I need to ask her to prepone her ticket and come back soon?
Please advise, I need to make some quick decisions........PD-Dec 05, 140approved.......Ready to apply for 485
Guys:
My spouse is on a long vacation in India. Will be back in US in August. What are my options?
- Can I ask her to do her medical in India and send her papers to me?
- Will I need to ask her to prepone her ticket and come back soon?
Please advise, I need to make some quick decisions........PD-Dec 05, 140approved.......Ready to apply for 485
BPforGC
01-06 11:16 AM
I agree.
There may be smaller bills that can be tagged to Economy or Foreign policy bills, but CIR will not take place in 2009.
If we have real support in the house/senate, our recapture bill may be tagged to the other bills without much fuss. It is just reusing the visa number that are lost because they are not used within specified time. I think this logic will fly because they are not changing any or creating new immigration bill.
IV core, lets try and campaign to pass atleast recapture bill.
I don't think "Green cards for US educated higher degrees" won't fly either at this moment when so many Americans are losing jobs.
Only real hope to move our priority dates is the recapture bill. Lets try for that.
there wont be any immigration reform bills...until the economy shows signs of picking up!
it will be suicidal for obama to start off with immigration reform.... there are more pressing issues on hand...than immigration.
i am not being a pessimistic...just being realistic!:cool:
There may be smaller bills that can be tagged to Economy or Foreign policy bills, but CIR will not take place in 2009.
If we have real support in the house/senate, our recapture bill may be tagged to the other bills without much fuss. It is just reusing the visa number that are lost because they are not used within specified time. I think this logic will fly because they are not changing any or creating new immigration bill.
IV core, lets try and campaign to pass atleast recapture bill.
I don't think "Green cards for US educated higher degrees" won't fly either at this moment when so many Americans are losing jobs.
Only real hope to move our priority dates is the recapture bill. Lets try for that.
there wont be any immigration reform bills...until the economy shows signs of picking up!
it will be suicidal for obama to start off with immigration reform.... there are more pressing issues on hand...than immigration.
i am not being a pessimistic...just being realistic!:cool:

No comments:
Post a Comment