IAF
05-06 01:49 PM
I agree with you on 2012 date. That is the time when Obama have come and ask for votes. May be other senator are able to pull-in in 2010, which will take lot of effort without Obama support. Presently Democrats control Senate, congress and white house. Think may look different for 2010 and he may not be able pull in 2012.
I am sure there are people in white house who are more intelligent than me.
I am sure there are people in white house who are more intelligent than me.
wallpaper Brazilian+flag+black+and+
panky72
05-08 05:09 PM
I am curious too.
scenario looks simple but would like to see the real cases.
I am completing 6 yrs on H-1 in June. I have applied for 3 yr extension with the same company in march. I-140 is approved and 485 is pending. My lawyer said that there wont be any problem getting 3 yr extension.
scenario looks simple but would like to see the real cases.
I am completing 6 yrs on H-1 in June. I have applied for 3 yr extension with the same company in march. I-140 is approved and 485 is pending. My lawyer said that there wont be any problem getting 3 yr extension.
saint_2010
08-14 05:19 PM
HI Folks,
One of my friend told that my name is very popular in IV forums, and thought of checking how good/bad is my name here.
I'm able to read the forum which was in my name, but I couldn't post a reply as it is closed. So I just started a new thread (of course it took 3 hrs to find and understand this forums, coz I'm not a memebre of any forums)
Some one told that I scrwed their application....I don't think so..coz the stamps are all auto programmed and no body can do anything with that, If it happend to you..then you guys are responsable for this...thinking how?
Yes it is computer programmed. So the s/w might have some bugs...now I have to blame u guys.
I wish you all goodluck with your INS applications.
(The Myth, donot balme anyone until u confirms)
ok...now that you are on this side of the fence....how about enlighten us on how you and ur other mail room staff have been working on our applications...
One of my friend told that my name is very popular in IV forums, and thought of checking how good/bad is my name here.
I'm able to read the forum which was in my name, but I couldn't post a reply as it is closed. So I just started a new thread (of course it took 3 hrs to find and understand this forums, coz I'm not a memebre of any forums)
Some one told that I scrwed their application....I don't think so..coz the stamps are all auto programmed and no body can do anything with that, If it happend to you..then you guys are responsable for this...thinking how?
Yes it is computer programmed. So the s/w might have some bugs...now I have to blame u guys.
I wish you all goodluck with your INS applications.
(The Myth, donot balme anyone until u confirms)
ok...now that you are on this side of the fence....how about enlighten us on how you and ur other mail room staff have been working on our applications...
2011 images china flag outline.
pappu
07-26 10:03 AM
Do anyone know why the 'Tracker' on this website not working.
When i click on 485 tracker and make selections, i do not get any results. Is anyone else facing this problem? Can administrator or anyone managing the website fix this?
Tracker should be working. We will look into this and fix the problem.
When i click on 485 tracker and make selections, i do not get any results. Is anyone else facing this problem? Can administrator or anyone managing the website fix this?
Tracker should be working. We will look into this and fix the problem.
more...
kuhelica2000
11-16 05:29 PM
I sure will.
Hi, Based on my knowledge, she should be ok when entering US. But please update this thread again after she come back and shared her experience. :)
Thx
Hi, Based on my knowledge, she should be ok when entering US. But please update this thread again after she come back and shared her experience. :)
Thx
sdeshpan
03-08 08:42 AM
one doesn't need an arranged employment to get a Canadian PR.you need to take the assessment and if you get 67 or more points you are covered. Having arranged employment will improve your score and of course getting PR
the reason you need NOC list is some where you need to mention in the application
PM me and I will provide my phone number so you can call me .
Keep in mind I am not a lawyer ,what ever info you are getting is based on my experience so always double check current info @
But if one does not fall under the typical "IT Manager" position that they have in the 38-occupation list, can he still apply is he easily crosses the 67-point mark? I guess job duties matter more than the actual title, but it is tough to get a letter from HR/manager since they would obviously ask questions about what one needs it for.
Any other way to make a case with CIC under FSW, without AEO?
Thanks!
the reason you need NOC list is some where you need to mention in the application
PM me and I will provide my phone number so you can call me .
Keep in mind I am not a lawyer ,what ever info you are getting is based on my experience so always double check current info @
But if one does not fall under the typical "IT Manager" position that they have in the 38-occupation list, can he still apply is he easily crosses the 67-point mark? I guess job duties matter more than the actual title, but it is tough to get a letter from HR/manager since they would obviously ask questions about what one needs it for.
Any other way to make a case with CIC under FSW, without AEO?
Thanks!
more...
ajmalnasar
12-20 01:43 PM
My Friend flew on Decemeber 16, 2006 through Frankfurt by Lufthansa.
He had expired VISA on his passport but had valid I797 valid till 2009.
No transit VISA is required if you stayed in US and returning to your home country India with a valid I797. My friend had even sent an email to the embassy and they replied back mentioning no transit VISA is required.
Absolutely no doubt, without any hassel, my friend flew to India via Franfurt by Lufthansa. So go ahead without any consfusion.
Thanks
He had expired VISA on his passport but had valid I797 valid till 2009.
No transit VISA is required if you stayed in US and returning to your home country India with a valid I797. My friend had even sent an email to the embassy and they replied back mentioning no transit VISA is required.
Absolutely no doubt, without any hassel, my friend flew to India via Franfurt by Lufthansa. So go ahead without any consfusion.
Thanks
2010 razilian flag outline.

adcr598
04-04 12:20 AM
Hi,
I got RFE on my I485 regarding birth certificate, which is as below:
You have applied for adjustment of status under the name of <LastName>, <FirstName> <MiddleName>. This differs from the name currently recorded in your USCIS record. The birth document you submitted lists your name as <FirstName> Kumar. You did not list the name Kumar in any of your documents. In addition, the affidavits submitted do not acknowledge this name from the birth certificate. You must submit evidence of your full legal name, such as a civil birth certificate or current passport and explain the discrepancy.
My supporting affidavits to USCIS correctly stated <LastName>, <FirstName> <MiddleName>.
My Birth Certificate was from Mumbai India and it had name of child as "<FirstName> Kumar". Most of the birth certificates issued before in India were hand-written & the officials used to write Kumar for male child and Kumari for female child suffixed after the <FirstName>.
If anybody has been in the same "Kumar" situation as me, please share your experiences. What evidence did you submit on RFE and how did your case get back to processing.
Appreciate any immediate help as I have just 2 weeks to respond to RFE.
I got RFE on my I485 regarding birth certificate, which is as below:
You have applied for adjustment of status under the name of <LastName>, <FirstName> <MiddleName>. This differs from the name currently recorded in your USCIS record. The birth document you submitted lists your name as <FirstName> Kumar. You did not list the name Kumar in any of your documents. In addition, the affidavits submitted do not acknowledge this name from the birth certificate. You must submit evidence of your full legal name, such as a civil birth certificate or current passport and explain the discrepancy.
My supporting affidavits to USCIS correctly stated <LastName>, <FirstName> <MiddleName>.
My Birth Certificate was from Mumbai India and it had name of child as "<FirstName> Kumar". Most of the birth certificates issued before in India were hand-written & the officials used to write Kumar for male child and Kumari for female child suffixed after the <FirstName>.
If anybody has been in the same "Kumar" situation as me, please share your experiences. What evidence did you submit on RFE and how did your case get back to processing.
Appreciate any immediate help as I have just 2 weeks to respond to RFE.
more...

anil_a
09-21 01:16 AM
I am in the same situation with filing on July 2nd and no fees being cashed yet. Does anybody knows if there is some time period when we should get a definite reply (accept or reject)... And there is also a time limit for validity of check (90 days?). How it all works in our situation?
Will be grateful to get a clarification :confused:
Will be grateful to get a clarification :confused:
hair talkbritish flag- outline

Lasantha
06-11 08:34 PM
HI Guys,
I recently received my I-140 approval (premium) and i was recapturing my PD of June 10 2003. The STRANGE thing is that this time i see an "A" number above my name in the Beneficiary column.
More importantly last time when the I140 approval came along, it said CLEARLY that I could not apply for my 485. This time it says I am eligible and that I should contact the local INS office.
HAS ANYONE had a similar experience and does the A number mean the "immigrant visa number" by ANY chance??
I just checked mine. ( My PD is EB3 ROW March 05). Mine has an "A" number above the name too.
I recently received my I-140 approval (premium) and i was recapturing my PD of June 10 2003. The STRANGE thing is that this time i see an "A" number above my name in the Beneficiary column.
More importantly last time when the I140 approval came along, it said CLEARLY that I could not apply for my 485. This time it says I am eligible and that I should contact the local INS office.
HAS ANYONE had a similar experience and does the A number mean the "immigrant visa number" by ANY chance??
I just checked mine. ( My PD is EB3 ROW March 05). Mine has an "A" number above the name too.
more...
file485
04-09 06:53 PM
javaconsultant
looks like you got a PM as your answer. Can u share it please. even I need to know if the approved 140 from the previous employer be used with another employer. Can u post as much as in detail.
My case, current LC replied 45 letter in Feb PD is Dec 2002 (tragedy is it is EB3/India) and current employer is worse than a blood sucking leech(is making me work on Saturdays, leave alone pay me time and half or time, he refuses to pay me saying the project is on loss, but pays the other guys)
I want to get out of his clutches, he feels I should wash his toilets too for this GC favor..!!
looks like you got a PM as your answer. Can u share it please. even I need to know if the approved 140 from the previous employer be used with another employer. Can u post as much as in detail.
My case, current LC replied 45 letter in Feb PD is Dec 2002 (tragedy is it is EB3/India) and current employer is worse than a blood sucking leech(is making me work on Saturdays, leave alone pay me time and half or time, he refuses to pay me saying the project is on loss, but pays the other guys)
I want to get out of his clutches, he feels I should wash his toilets too for this GC favor..!!
hot razilian flag outline.
snathan
03-16 04:55 PM
I am on h1b. I worked for an employer for 6 months in 2008. He has my LCA for CA and he withhold tax for CA whereas I was living and working in OR for 6 months. My consultant is advising me to file tax for OR. any suggestions.
You need to file for OR and not for CA.
You need to file for OR and not for CA.
more...
house nation#39;s flag, outline,
Janisaris
10-12 02:18 PM
Looks like they are slowly progressing from July 2nd to July 3rd. I see lots of July 3rd checks getting cleared. Probably another week or so for us.
tattoo razilian flag outline.
singhsa3
05-09 03:32 PM
Great, I just sent you a private message, with the e-mail address of Gopal from your chapter.
I personally think what you guys have done is tremendous. What does one have to do to get really involved? I'm in San Francisco and would LOVE to get more involved - especially when it comes to getting Public Relations and press attention for IV.
Your guidance please.
Sincerely,
Sweta from SF... :)
I personally think what you guys have done is tremendous. What does one have to do to get really involved? I'm in San Francisco and would LOVE to get more involved - especially when it comes to getting Public Relations and press attention for IV.
Your guidance please.
Sincerely,
Sweta from SF... :)
more...
pictures razilian flag outline.
gc28262
12-26 08:40 AM
I am wondering what kind of document do i need to re-new Ead and ap ?
Do the employer need to write refrance latter or not?
No, you don't need any document from employer as long as you have the I-485 receipt copy.
Do the employer need to write refrance latter or not?
No, you don't need any document from employer as long as you have the I-485 receipt copy.
dresses razilian flag bikini.
saravanaraj.sathya
08-23 09:18 PM
u are damn lucky..Post more details abt ur case....TSC or NSC and other details?
Its interesting!! As far as I know, our lawyer didnt apply for EAD/AP, but today we got the EAD card by post directly to our mailbox.
I don't know whats going with INS, but we are pleasantly surprised!! Does anyone else got this EAD?
Also my name is not complete on the EAD(one of those poor guys with a loooong name), will that be a problem?
Its interesting!! As far as I know, our lawyer didnt apply for EAD/AP, but today we got the EAD card by post directly to our mailbox.
I don't know whats going with INS, but we are pleasantly surprised!! Does anyone else got this EAD?
Also my name is not complete on the EAD(one of those poor guys with a loooong name), will that be a problem?
more...
makeup razilian flag outline.
Suva
03-20 03:50 PM
The original post is asking for visa revalidation not visa stamping.
I went for stamping.
My 6year period was expiring on 05/01/2008 and got extension until May 2011 (I-140 Approved)
Hope this helps.
Thanks
I went for stamping.
My 6year period was expiring on 05/01/2008 and got extension until May 2011 (I-140 Approved)
Hope this helps.
Thanks
girlfriend Outline With National Flag
Suva
06-18 05:19 PM
immique is correct that if you have unexpired I-94 then you can enter USA from mexico/canada within 30 days. But you should not apply visa in canada/mexico and in this case if your visa is denied then you cannot use automatic revalidation rule. It is discussed many times in immigrationvoice.
See the fourth paragraph in this article where it clearly says that H1/L1 are eligible to use this.
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2002,0321-Lester.shtm
See the fourth paragraph in this article where it clearly says that H1/L1 are eligible to use this.
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2002,0321-Lester.shtm
hairstyles razil flag printable work
kirupa
08-11 01:03 AM
Here are my entries everyone.
arthsidhu
09-04 09:54 PM
Sorry to hear your story. Contact your immigration lawyer immediately
sam_hoosier
10-05 03:46 PM
Can someone who has used AC21 comment ?

No comments:
Post a Comment